Im A celeb get me out of hereeeeeeeeee

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Start Monday November 12th @ 9pm on ITV

Anyone ese watch this???

Ten celebrities are set to leave loved-ones and luxuries behind as they’re dumped in the middle of the Australian jungle with only the wildlife and each other for company.

TV’s toughest celebrity challenge is back – and this time it’s harder than ever!

So here is the final list of the celebrities who will be definitely heading in to the Jungle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Rodney Marsh is a retired footballer who played for Fulham, Queens Park Rangers, Manchester City, the Tampa Bay Rowdies and the England National side. He is now a media broadcaster and a pundit on the game.

Rodney was famously fired from Sky Sports in 2005 for to his outspoken views.

2. Lynne Franks sees taking part in I’m A Celebrity as a great challenge and says she’s doing it both for herself and other women of her age: “The older woman, that’s who I’m doing it for – me and them,” she confesses.

Lynne is one of the best-known public PR consultants in the world.

3. On joining the team on I’m A Celebrity, Janice Dickinson describes herself as the world’s first supermodel, whose career now spans television, writing, and running a model agency.

Janice is firmly against any cruelty to animals but says she’s not worried by any of the food trials as she explains: “I’ve been around the world a few times.

4. John Burton Race has been inadvertently in training for I’m A Celebrity for many years. From an early age he was drawn towards daredevil stunts including jumping off a high diving board at an Olympic sized swimming pool, and has eaten a scorpion in one go.

5. Anna Ryder Richardson is convinced that there’s been a mistake and can’t believe she’s actually going into the I’m A Celebrity jungle. “I still can’t quite believe it,” she laughs. “I mean, I’m just this silly little thing that used to paint the odd room.

6. Jungle beauty Gemma Atkinson may spend time looking gorgeous in the I’m A Celebrity jungle camp, but she has a rather unattractive habit that may irritate her campmates – snoring.

She says: “I’m worried about sleeping on camera - I sleepwalk and talk and I’m a big snorer, so that might be embarrassing.

7. J Brown’s describes himself as an “eternal pessimist” but says he had such a good feeling about being asked to take part in I’m A Celebrity that he started preparing for his jungle adventure a month and a half before he actually signed up for the show. He's a former member of boy band Five .

8. 61 year old Malcolm McLaren took some persuading to join I’m a Celebrity, and reveals he’s never seen the show.

“I’ve been talked through it on a number of occasions with one of the producers, who have been clamouring at my gate to persuade me to participate in this show.

9. Marc Bannerman Age: 34 Who is he? Marc found fame playing Gianni de Marco in EastEnders, and has since undertaken a variety of new challenges, including roles in Celebrity Wrestling and Footballer Wives: Extra Time.

10. Cerys Matthews, 38 and Welsh singer-songwriter and ex-front lady of indie band Catatonia.

Only heard of 3 or 4 of them.........Dunno if its true but did read today that Mclaren isnt going in now...light weight!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ha, ha, ha...before I even read your post I just knew Janice D would be there. She's so wacky sometimes. She was also on a show here...forgot name of show. There were 10 celebs that lived in a house together and boy did she always start trouble.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

yeah shes definately blessed in the gobby stakes.

She was on Americas next top model and then had a show where she was training Abbie Clancey how to be a top model and she's presently on our screen with her Janice Dickinson modelling agency show, she has a venomous tongue....

Bet we see her butt naked by the second day lol:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie;718731 wrote: yeah shes definately blessed in the gobby stakes.

She was on Americas next top model and then had a show where she was training Abbie Clancey how to be a top model and she's presently on our screen with her Janice Dickinson modelling agency show, she has a venomous tongue....

Bet we see her butt naked by the second day lol:wah:

Or holding a knife to someone's throat threatening them...don't want to see her skinny a** though:wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

yeah your right, once is more than enuff lol:D
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

yeah i enjoyed last years i'm a celeb.

I think I will be watching on some nights :D
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

loada cack ;)
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

SlipStream;719041 wrote: loada cack ;)

Ditto! :wah:
theia

Post by theia »

Chezzie;718726 wrote: Start Monday November 12th @ 9pm on ITV

Anyone ese watch this???

Yes, I'll be watching it
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke

Return to “General TV Shows”