First, First 'Gentleman'

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Clint

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by Clint »

What's with Bill Clinton? Is he angry over the thought of being the first husband of a president? It's alomost like he's working against Hillary in a way that looks like he's passionate about supporting her. "Honest Hillary I lost my cool because I want you to win so much :sneaky:"
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Patsy Warnick

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Clint

What makes you question Bill's position ?

Did something happen recently?

Patsy
Clint

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by Clint »

Patsy Warnick;762921 wrote: Clint

What makes you question Bill's position ?

Did something happen recently?

Patsy

He has lashed out at reporters, Obama and union workers in Nevada. He's not the same controled slickster he used to be.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Clint

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by Clint »

Jester;762941 wrote: Hillary ran the whitehouse before, she will run it again... the problem I have is that your only allowed two four year terms. This will give her 12 possibly 16 years of presidential rights. Thats a lot of time to screw up. :-3

So you are saying this would actually be Bill's third term as First 'Gentleman'?

I wouldn't be too concerned about him picking furniture, they can just move the stuff they took back in.
grh

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by grh »

I was just thinking about this the other day... could you just imagine B.O.s wife going off on folks and what the reaction would be:eek:

I think he and chelsea need to reverse rolls in the campaign, myself.... he needs to be seen but not heard!:thinking:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
along-for-the-ride

First, First 'Gentleman'

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I've seen him verbally attack Obama, but not regale his wifes qualifications for President.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”