Would You Rather ?

A forum created specifically for polls.
Nomad

Would You Rather ?

Post by Nomad »

Would you rather ?

A. Be chased through a dark forest in the middle of the night by a guy with a meat cleaver and he catches you right before you get to a clearing where the houses are. You can see the families barbecuing in their backyards but he catches you and drags you back into the forest.

B. Get sucked out of an airplane at 20,000 ft. only to get sucked into the engine of the plane flying behind the plane you got sucked out of.

C. Be swallowed whole by a whale but you live for like 16 hrs. just swimming around inside its stomach. Then you die.

D. Get cornered by vultures that peck away at your flesh until you're just bones flopping around.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Would You Rather ?

Post by Chezzie »

crikey o riley Nomad, your a ray of sunshine lol....:wah:
chonsigirl

Would You Rather ?

Post by chonsigirl »

Ghads, what choices! The football game not being on shaped this poll! :D
koan

Would You Rather ?

Post by koan »

I choose the method of death that ends the fastest. :D
Chezzie

Would You Rather ?

Post by Chezzie »

C. Be swallowed whole by a whale but you live for like 16 hrs. just swimming around inside its stomach. Then you die.

doesnt sounds as painful as the others:(
Pheasy

Would You Rather ?

Post by Pheasy »

Nomad;728655 wrote: Would you rather ?

A. Be chased through a dark forest in the middle of the night by a guy with a meat cleaver and he catches you right before you get to a clearing where the houses are. You can see the families barbecuing in their backyards but he catches you and drags you back into the forest.

B. Get sucked out of an airplane at 20,000 ft. only to get sucked into the engine of the plane flying behind the plane you got sucked out of.

D. Get cornered by vultures that peck away at your flesh until you're just bones flopping around.

mmmm now let me see .... it all sounds delightful .... its soooo hard to pick just one :thinking:
summerishere

Would You Rather ?

Post by summerishere »

C. .... but I'd eat my way through the whale's stomach.... 16 hours should be enough time ! :yh_sweat
Nomad

Would You Rather ?

Post by Nomad »

koan;728663 wrote: I choose the method of death that ends the fastest. :D

Being sucked out of a plane then into another.

Good choice !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Would You Rather ?

Post by Nomad »

Chezzie;728658 wrote: crikey o riley Nomad, your a ray of sunshine lol....:wah:

I AM AWESOME MAN
koan

Would You Rather ?

Post by koan »

Nomad;728670 wrote: Being sucked out of a plane then into another.

Good choice !

Thank you.

I was particularly proud of my solid reasoning on that one.
guppy

Would You Rather ?

Post by guppy »

hey..attention people..i pick A..you only said he dragged meback into the forest ..with a meat cleaver in his hand..you didnt say he killed me...:cool:
sunny104

Would You Rather ?

Post by sunny104 »

guppy;728723 wrote: hey..attention people..i pick A..you only said he dragged meback into the forest ..with a meat cleaver in his hand..you didnt say he killed me...:cool:

ooooh...I'll pick that one too! :D :lips: :wah:
Chezzie

Would You Rather ?

Post by Chezzie »

Erm I doubt he's hiding a sprig of mistletoe in his pocket :wah::wah:

Meat Clever - chop head off :wah::wah::wah:
WonderWendy3

Would You Rather ?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Ummm...I rather pretend I NEVER opened up this thread:thinking:

Nomie...Life is a HAPPY thing!!:-6

:)
Galbally

Would You Rather ?

Post by Galbally »

The Whale, because I would do me best to eat my way out of the B*ast*ards stomach, maybe I would die, but I would at least have the satisfaction of giving the big fish something to thing about, I could get me watch and scrape the inside of his stomach off, or tie me laces round his kidneys, he wouldn't be happy.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Sheryl

Would You Rather ?

Post by Sheryl »

B. Fastest, and least painful I would think.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Sapphire_Alchemist

Would You Rather ?

Post by Sapphire_Alchemist »

[QUOTE=Nomad;728655]

QUOTE]

...It was a dark and stormy night. Young miss Sapphire was wandering alone in the Dark Forbidden Forest of her tiny hometown of YracsVille. Despite all the horror stories she'd heard from the losers who snuck away to the Honky Tonk Cafe (mostly to escape their bossy wives, and check out the local wh*res) about a recently escaped psycho who once belonged to the Cult of Cleavers, she felt that as long as she remained quiet, no one could spot her. Suddenly, uneven and hurried footsteps sounded behind her. Faster. Approaching closer with an alarming rate. Little miss Sapphire took off running like the weinerschnitzel (sp?) hotdog with an adult on it's heels. An entire minute dragged agonizingly by before miss Sapphire finally caught sight of the village. The scent of bbq'd something lingered heavily in the air. She thought she was finally safe, when Mr. Cleaver grabbed her arms and pulled her back into the Dark Forbidden Forest... ... ... ... ... the birds were chirping, the sun was streaming happily into the bedroom window. Miss Sapphire sat up in bed, totally drenched in sweat. It had only been a dream. She wiped her forhead and sighed with relief, but stopped short when she noticed her arm - or lack of it. Also, her window was ... open.

Forgive me for this lengthy and stupid story :o. Well, I choose A because it's actually just a dream and I'll wake up right before getting cleaverized. :D
weeder

Would You Rather ?

Post by weeder »

Ill take the whale... I used to imagine that scenario, when I was a kid.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
gpthomlinson

Would You Rather ?

Post by gpthomlinson »

Hi All

Yeah, I'd go for the whale - I just LOVE sushi, and this would be great way to go. (It would help if there was a good dry white to go with it).

Gail
littlemissgiggle

Would You Rather ?

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Nomie your all pleasant and full of live :thinking:

I think I would pick either A or C and I agree with Gail a nice bit of alcohol would go down nice to ease the pain :D
mikeinie

Would You Rather ?

Post by mikeinie »

I voted A because it does not state what actually happens when I am dragged back into the forest. Maybe the guy cracks open a few beers and invites me back for a BBQ where he is just finished cutting up some fresh steak.

I see that guppy thinks the same way.
CARLA

Would You Rather ?

Post by CARLA »

:wah: I picked B seems the fastest way to go, most likely be dead before you get sucked into the engine of the other plane, I hope..:-3
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

AussiePam

Would You Rather ?

Post by AussiePam »

... where he explains that the butcher shop he works in is on fire and he needs you to help put out the flames. You show him how to call the fire brigade who arrive instantly. The fire is out in no time. The butcher explains he's really a Prince and fancies you something wicked. He puts down the cleaver, falls on his knees and offers you his kingdom.... and lots of champagne, diamonds, and cheap cuts of beef..

You decide to vote for A.

______

As usual, you THEN actually read the thread, and see that at least Carla and Guppy are already part of the Prince's harem. Ah well, they're nice girls. And we can share the diamonds etc, then knock off the Prince and live happily ever after.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

ilona17

Would You Rather ?

Post by ilona17 »

I picked C because i like swimming. So i could die happy ;D:wah:
[QUOTE]:DLive Everyday Like It's Your Last :-6[/QUOTE]
littlemissgiggle

Would You Rather ?

AussiePam;759077 wrote: ... where he explains that the butcher shop he works in is on fire and he needs you to help put out the flames. You show him how to call the fire brigade who arrive instantly. The fire is out in no time. The butcher explains he's really a Prince and fancies you something wicked. He puts down the cleaver, falls on his knees and offers you his kingdom.... and lots of champagne, diamonds, and cheap cuts of beef..

You decide to vote for A.

______

As usual, you THEN actually read the thread, and see that at least Carla and Guppy are already part of the Prince's harem. Ah well, they're nice girls. And we can share the diamonds etc, then knock off the Prince and live happily ever after.

:wah: oh yes thats a good one
AussiePam

Would You Rather ?

Post by AussiePam »

Alternatively, Little Miss Giggle... you get dragged off into the forest by the cleaver wielding nutter.. so, being an aussie, you draw yourself up to your full five foot two and stare the drongo straight in the eyes. " Call that a cleaver!!?", you snigger, in broadest ocker. And from your delicate cleavage* you pluck forth your own hidden weapon... THIS IS A CLEAVER!!

I still, and always, will vote A.

*strine dict. etymol. Cleavage - place to stash cleavers
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

littlemissgiggle

Would You Rather ?

AussiePam;759325 wrote: Alternatively, Little Miss Giggle... you get dragged off into the forest by the cleaver wielding nutter.. so, being an aussie, you draw yourself up to your full five foot two and stare the drongo straight in the eyes. " Call that a cleaver!!?", you snigger, in broadest ocker. And from your delicate cleavage* you pluck forth your own hidden weapon... THIS IS A CLEAVER!!

I still, and always, will vote A.

*strine dict. etymol. Cleavage - place to stash cleavers

:wah: soo i have cleavers down my chest do i :-3

i will remember that next time i am in danger :D
kinks

Would You Rather ?

Post by kinks »

I wouldn't like any but out of all of them, i guess i would have to go for C
Nomad

Would You Rather ?

Post by Nomad »

kinks;763477 wrote: I wouldn't like any but out of all of them, i guess i would have to go for C

Good choice.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”