Roofing Problem - how should this be handled ??

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

New roof was put on June 1, 2005 - 1st leak around the fireplace, Company came right out to repair, which was applying Old Henrys Tar.

2nd leak, same area - Company came right out to replace Tar.

3rd leak, same area, and now trickiling further into the house & throughout all the large picture windows - alot of water, towels everywhere. Company came right out to fix the problem, which was March 2007.

This weekend we had alot of rain - guess what? 4th leak, same area, alot of water.

Today I took my camera to document the areas - inside around the large rock fireplace, its seperating from the ceiling & the ceiling has soft spots/cracks.

Outside which is the covered finished patio, there are noticable cracks & also seperations.

There are also some shingles lifting?

Today I placed a call to the Company, LM. Company returns my call @3:00p.m.,

Rep. says, Haven't we fixed that area before - I said yes, 3 times now, and I explain the seperations, and that my tolerance level is gone.

Rep. will be here tomorrow morning.

Please advise - obviously Old Henrys Tar isn't the solution now.. Thank You

Patsy
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Make them fix it! Four times to come back out is too many.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I'm make them fix it, and pay to have any drywall fixed that has been damaged from the leaks.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
abbey

Post by abbey »

He does'nt happen to come from Manchester England does he? :-3
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Abbey - No its not Jimbo, although, I did PM Jimbo for his imput.

This is going to get messy - thats why I've documented everything.

I need a new ceiling inside

I need a new covered patio

I need a new roof - I have a headache.

Patsy
G-man

Post by G-man »

Have you tried covering that area with some... nawww... I'll be good. :lips: :wah:

Tarring it again is not going to do it as you've noticed this goes far deeper than just the surface... that's like patching a dam with some bubble gum. By them not fixing it correctly the first time, you've now got a major job that needs to be fixed correctly before any more damage beneath the surface occurs.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

G-man

Do you have any idea what all is involved?

I won't take patching this again - I know some wood framing needs to be replaced

Patsy
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Patsy Warnick;733191 wrote: Abbey - No its not Jimbo, although, I did PM Jimbo for his imput.

This is going to get messy - thats why I've documented everything.

I need a new ceiling inside

I need a new covered patio

I need a new roof - I have a headache.

Patsy

I am so sorry for what you are going through Patsy, we are having similar kind of problems here, not external probs but internal!

Patsy surely their work should be covered with a guarantee, I would ask for the money back and compensation for the damage, if they can not solve the problem after 3 visits I would be inclined to assume that either the product or workmanship is not up to standard! I would then ask for some roofing companies to come and give you some quotes.

Let us know what they say tomorrow :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

guppy

Post by guppy »

i was gonna say that..the flashing is either not there or not applied right..now..if you have had leaks ..the roofing company should replace any and all plywood that got wet...four seperate leaks in the same place..the plywood needs to be replaced...it could also be a shingle not layed down..or even a nail..in the wrong place..
Lon

Post by Lon »

Of all the building trades people that I have known over the years, roofers seem to be flaky as hell. I have had to take one firm to Small Claims Court some years back. They didn't even show up before the judge and I won by default. I got all my $$$ back. They are the only trades people that I have ever seen that go door to door soliciting business (BEWARE).

As for your problem------I would get tough with them and demand a new roof and compensation for damages.Coming back four times just doesn't cut it.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhh (((((Patsy))))) sorry that I dont' have any advice .....just wanted to give ya a hug....Hope all goes well for you:-6

I'm dreading having a roof on my garage repaired this summer. I'll have to come to you for advice:wah:
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I never had any leaks until this new roof was applied.

We checked this Company out, had referrals & spoke to others regarding their work - all good.

I'm going to have a problem - I forsee court in the future

The ceiling around the fireplace is soft & buckeling & cracking.

The finished patio ceiling is seperating - cracking & Tar dripping thru

Theres no reason for new shingels to be lifting.

I live in Arizona - we don't get that much rain - now I'm worried about dry rot

I want to run away - I don't need this..

What exactly should I say to this Rep. tomorrow? We're going to lock horns..

I'm calling other roofing CO. for estimates & opinions.

Patsy
guppy

Post by guppy »

In order to avoid that problem in the future Lon..make sure the roofing company is licensed..and insured...ask for a workers comp certificate..if the company has more than two employees they are required by law in almost all states to carry workers comp..if they do not..and one of them should fall off of your roof...guess who is gonna pay for it? YOU. a death limit is usually a hundred thousand dollars..a broken neck..will run in the millions.. if they cannot produce a license they are probably fly by night companies..ask them if they carry liability..that insurance is used to cover damages...ask them if they are GAF certified..if they are certified in any shingle you have put down..that will tell you that the company has taken classes from that shingle manufacturer and has a history of good work..otherwise the shingle company is gonna yank that ceritification...any certifiable roofer shoud be able to produce a warranty 1. from the shingle company from defects and 2. from the roofing company for faulty labor..

although you might get a better price from an unscrupulous roofing company..you are taking alot of risks..
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Guppy

I have all those documents - like I stated this Company checked out, it wasn't a door ringer/gypsy company. I have a warranty

I'm telling this Rep. I'm getting other opinions/estimates for the roof -

ceiling inside & out. I probably need a contractors opinion.?

Patsy
guppy

Post by guppy »

Patsy Warnick;733253 wrote: Guppy

I have all those documents - like I stated this Company checked out, it wasn't a door ringer/gypsy company. I have a warranty

I'm telling this Rep. I'm getting other opinions/estimates for the roof -

ceiling inside & out. I probably need a contractors opinion.?

Patsy

I would suggest calling your insurance company and getting a estimate on the damage, and or another roofing company,or a building contractor. and then call a lawyer...if they carried liability..and you have that cert..you can contact them yourself..

in almost every case of roof leaking around a chimmney it is faulty flashing..in my experience anyway..
guppy

Post by guppy »

another thought..if you have shingles lifting..not caused from wind damage..then when you get another roofing co to assess it..get them to pull a few shingles up...every shingle should be nailed down with the same number of roofing nails according to brand of shingle used..its not unheard of for a sloppy employee to skimp in the number here and there..if that is the case..you want the whole roof replaced...either that or they might not have allowed for the proper overlap of the shingles..in either case you would want the roof replaced..
G-man

Post by G-man »

Right... 90% of ths time that's what it is, but... still hard to say for certain without going up and inspecting it... which is what anyone who came out should've done before anything else.

I'm afraid she's far beyond just repairing the flashing, however... Guppy has the best advice here... you shouldn't have to pay for this and she's the expert here she knows what she's talking about.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

guppy

Post by guppy »

G-man;733279 wrote: Right... 90% of ths time that's what it is, but... still hard to say for certain without going up and inspecting it... which is what anyone who came out should've done before anything else.

I'm afraid she's far beyond just repairing the flashing, however... Guppy has the best advice here... you shouldn't have to pay for this and she's the expert here she knows what she's talking about.

i am wondering if they even flashed the chimney to begin with.almost every roof we repair with a leak around the chimmney- behind another roofing company its either not flashed at all or not done right.. ....oh yea..it goes way beyond that now..plywood damage,,tar paper,,ceiling..you would want to check any insulation in the attic or crawl space too.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Thanks Guppy & G-man

I want a whole new roof - theres been no wind - it was the 1st rain in 9 months.

The shingles lifting shows a nail - I can see a nail & can't figure why its lifting?

So tomorrow with this Rep - What on earth do you think he may suggest to solve the leaks - What do you think his reply will be when I state I want a complete new roof - & I'm getting other estimates?

I just want to be prepared

Thanks

Patsy
weeder

Post by weeder »

I have a friend going through exactly your same scenario, down in Savannah

Georgia. Lots of aggravation.... lots of damage. Sorry for your grief and stress.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Well, today went as predicted

1st Thanks for all the imput - it prepared me..

I had my contract in hand - clipborad & whistle - wrote down every reply.

Rep. was the owner of the Roofing Company, ladder in tow & up onto the roof, he sees the leak area around the Fireplace & plans on applying tar to fix the leak.

At the same time my husband & I say NO - the problem need more than tar.

Rep - did you see what they did last time the crew was out here to repair? Tar

Rep - states, I fired that crew, they did shoddy work & cut corners

Rep.off the roof - and I start showing him all the seperation & cracks in the patio,

Rep - Not from the roof - you need a paint job we planned to paint, but can't get the roof to stop leaking. (house is brick with wood eves)

I show him all the ceiling damage in the house, he sees NO problems.

Rep - Not from the roof - I state all my concerns with this water - dry rot - mold - wet insulation.

Rep - Patsy your blowing this way out of porportion

I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill - but you need to make me a satisfied customer - so how do you purpose to do it?

Rep - this is AZ its hot & everythings dry - nothings wet & mold won't grow.

Rep starts quoting me the Law & that he's required to guarantee work for 2 years.

I said with contract in hand - this is a 5 yr guarantee - we did lock horns..

I had the Rep show me the flashing @ fireplace - up to the roof we go - and they never replaced the flashing - they left the original flashing @ the fireplace & worked around it.

Rep - see thats why I fired that crew - short cuts.

I said - I'm not suppose to be concerned with anyother shortcuts ?

Summary - Rep states he'll replace the roof from Fireplace to patio only - replace plywood, tar paper & shingles, since thats where all the water leaks/problems have been - Rep sees no other problem & is not responsible for anything else inside or out.. Crew will be out tomorrow - 12/7.

Question - are there any special requirements - rules for filing a complaint with the Registar of Contractors ??

I want to make sure that I qualify & everything is within their juristiction.

Thank you

Patsy
cars

Post by cars »

Patsy, sure don't envy you, leaking roof problems are really the pits!!! It may be wise though for you to consider posponing the reps visit tomorrow. Instead, call another roofing company in the mean time, & ask them to send over their leak "troubleshooting" roofing expert. To examine the problem area & give you an estimate of exactally what needs to be repaired, & or even if the problem can be repaired! This way you'll know first hand from an expert what needs to be done to correct the problem! Including possibly needing a new roof! Then have your roofing rep come over, and see what is then recommended to correct the problem. This time, you'll be loaded for bear with the info you would have, & you could show the rep what the other impartial expert said!!! If the rep said that cannot be done, then it seems it would be court time! Good Luck!!!

( Post revised: Oops, after posting, just saw your updated post)
Cars :)
Lon

Post by Lon »

Patsy Warnick;733297 wrote: Thanks Guppy & G-man

I want a whole new roof - theres been no wind - it was the 1st rain in 9 months.

The shingles lifting shows a nail - I can see a nail & can't figure why its lifting?

So tomorrow with this Rep - What on earth do you think he may suggest to solve the leaks - What do you think his reply will be when I state I want a complete new roof - & I'm getting other estimates?

I just want to be prepared

Thanks

Patsy

Be tough, be assertive, tell him you will be the customer from hell if you receive no satisfaction, threaten letter to the BBB, the state, local radio and TV. Have you contacted your Homeowners Insurance re: water damage?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Take lots of pictures Patsy. Get up on the roof w/ your camera when they lift the old plywood. See what the trusses look like. Get a sample of whatever you can. Cut a sample out of the cieling. The pics and damage in hand will help in court. If they refuse to repair the inside damage you will be going to court to recover your losses.

The contractor is liable for any damage as a result of the primary leaks.

Hows the carpet ? When carpet gets wet it will mildew on the backing, so will the padding.

Get estimates from another co. for all the repairs for court. Dont omit anything.

Be sure to report the co to the BBB.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Cars

Thank you - tomorrow they're just fixing the leak - we're expecting rain this weekend - then they crew will be out to rip the roof apart & reapply.

The Board "Registrar of Contractors" will send a expert out to inspect & determine if all the damage is from the roof leaks.

this takes some time so I've taken pictures before the crew removes & replaces anything.

I really need advise to qualify for the board to justify sending a expert out.

I see a court hassel in my future.

Patsy
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Patsy Warnick;734129 wrote: Cars

Thank you - tomorrow they're just fixing the leak - we're expecting rain this weekend - then they crew will be out to rip the roof apart & reapply.

The Board "Registrar of Contractors" will send a expert out to inspect & determine if all the damage is from the roof leaks.

this takes some time so I've taken pictures before the crew removes & replaces anything.

I really need advise to qualify for the board to justify sending a expert out.

I see a court hassel in my future.

Patsy

Is this an independent expert ?

If it is then just let him do his job. If not cover your ass and get your own expert.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Nomad

The Registrar of Contractors - is the board the governs the contractors license.

I'm not satisfied with a partial roof replacement

I'm not satisfied with the CO not taking responsibility for all damage from water.

I'm allowing the CO to due the partial roof replacement & new flashing etc. - thats what he offered.

I will be on the ladder observing everything with the camera.

I walked around with a clipboard today - he was getting alittle flustered.

My husband said - You are your Mothers Child...:)

I have such a headache - this puts a damper on the Holidays..

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

UPDATE - I am so screwed..

Arizona state law - to file a complaint with the license board "Registrar of Contractors", the formal complaint must be within 2 years of the date the job was commissioned. New roof - June 1, 2005..

Homeowners Insurance - yes everything would be covered 100% - but my Insurance rate would triple, for 5 years.

Homeowners Insurance Co. would legally pursue the Roofing Co. for reimbursement, which would take a few years - at time of reimbursement from Roofing Co. than my Homeowners Rate would go down.

Its treated like High Risk Car Insurance.

Yes, I have other estimates scheduled. Small claims court maxes out at $5000.00.

Civil Court involves the cost of a Attorney.

I'm waiting for a call from the Registrar of Contractors for other options & information on his Liability Insurance, which is kept on file..

Well - if this doesn't put me in the Ho Ho spirit - nothing else will...

Any other suggestions??

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Alittle better news

The board "Registrar of Contractors" called, since there was a repair in March 2007, I qualify..yeh

Whats involved - I need to fill out a packet of forms - then a State Contractor will come out to the house, along with the Roofing Co. and go thru a inspection.

This will be time consuming - but its nothing out of my pocket. If the State decides the workmanship is poor & not up to standards - everything is fixed, new roof,ceilings, patio, insulation etc..

The Roof Co. will be ordered to appear at a license hearing - where it'll be decided whether he can stay in business - or the license is revoked.

3:30 today the Roof Co. (owner) showed up to tar @ the fireplace. My husband is on the roof taking pictures - Owner says - there it is, wow, if those workers couldn't see this gap, they're idiots.(quote)..

Owner calls for me - I found your leak, there was a gap - & indicates this with his fingers. I told you I had a waterfall.. whatever

I said - so when are we scheduled for the rest - in a couple of weeks - I'll call ya.

I asked my husband - did he nail those shingles back down - NO

I don't know why everything is such a fight - noone stands behind their work anymore.

So - kinda good news - part 2 will be when the State gets involved

Thanks again for all the imput - it absolutely helped.

Patsy
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I am glad that things are moving Patsy, it is so frustrating when no one is listening! Hopefully it will all be sorted and they will compensate or repair the internal damage too.

:)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

This is good. Sounds like you have options, but dont get lazy since a timeframe is involved.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Patsy I have a headache reading this what a damn mess. :thinking: I hope it all comes out in your favor just a shame no one taking responsibility for the crapy job they did repairing it 4 times.

Your covered so get it done right this time. You may have several more headaches before its done.

I hate to say it but more rain is on the way kiddo, big time rain.. :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Update

After Rooferman put Tar around the Fireplace - I haven't heard from him.??

We've had rain, hasn't leaked - but it looks like hell up there - there's Tar everywhere.

I received confirmation from the State - Registrar of Contractors

We have a appointment January 24, 08 . Rooferman has also received the same notice, and has to appear.

The Notice also states/recommends all repairs to be done by that date..? :-2

And Life goes on..

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

YEH !!!

Received the decision yesterday

I will receive a new roof - new interior drywall and any & all damaged wood & new wooden window sills & any or all framing damages.

I will also receive a new Patio & any & all Facia.

The Roofer man has 15 days from date of letter to start work & correct in a appropriate manner or his license will be revoked & civil penalties & citations for each violation..

YEH !!

Roofer man assumed I was stupid - I told him I bleach my hair blonde..

one problem handled - now I'm onto the next..

Patsy
Lon

Post by Lon »

Great News--------------Being assertive pays off.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Congratulations - that sound like a serious rap over the knuckles for the roofer and a well deserved one at that.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Good Frickin Job Pats

Was he there or was it all via letters ?

If so what was his response ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Nomad

After submitting the necessary papers, which stated suppling pictures wouldn't be necessary & can't be returned - I supplied pictures, told State to keep them, I'm living with the mess.

We received a letter demanding all parties to attend a meeting at the job site/residence Jan. 24, 08.

Jan. 24, 08 @ 9:00 a. m. the meeting is held in my damaged Family room.

Rooferman & crew - the State - me & my husband - it was held like a court, only speak when asked type hearing. During this hearing it was difficult to read the State, they had no opinion just gathering facts, but State was getting irritated with Rooferman because he had his cell phone on. State went thru the Family room as I pointed out all damages, then the State went up onto the roof and with our hose ran water for 1/2 hour (it was timed).

I was in & outside getting coffee & my husband had to leave, State is on the roof & Rooferman was in my back yard. I had opened my bedroom window (not noticable), so I sat next to my window to see what Rooferman would say to State while I was gone... IDIOT - Rooferman told the State the problem was my chimney & I'd need a masonary man out to fix the problem, then pointed out my gutters weren't properly installed. IDIOT

I have my chimney/Fireplace inspected on a regular basis. I come back outside - glare at Rooferman & tell State our intent to fix/paint etc., but we can't get the roof to stop leaking, and as far as the gutters, they're not by my chimney.

State is now inspecting the Patio which is leaking water & back inside to inspect for leaks - yes, it was damp around the fireplace.

State is about to leave -asked Rooferman if there's anything he'd like to say to me? No, I'll wait for the decision.

Before the State leaves - I hand the State a copy my fireplace/chimney inspection, the State said "One more nail for the coffin"...

Received decision letter dated Feb. 4, 08, Rooferman has 15 days from that date.

We have not heard from Rooferman, Roofermans time runs out Tuesday 2-19-08.

I might own a Roofing Company - anyone need a job ??

Well, I have nothing but time & Thank God very little rain, I see this going to court, but then again Rooferman is probably so pissed, he'll probably contact us on the last day Tuesday.

Since this dispute with Rooferman, I have had several opinions/estimates for the roof and patio and interior damages, and plan on having another specialist here while the work is performed..

I'll let you know if/when Rooferman contacts us & what transpires??

Is there anything else I can do - any suggestions ??

Patsy
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Good job!! :yh_clap

You've exposed a dishonest man's dishonesty. Don't look for quick or good service. Keep a camera loaded and document everything with dates and times. I'd expect the messiest demolition job possible, followed by maximum delay acceptable by law.

It ain't over. Hang in there. You're a hero!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Im as happy for you as if it were my house. Do you have to use the same roofer ?

Could you be compensated and hire another co. ?

Course that could be opening another can of worms.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Right now the existing Roofer has to repair all damages, according to the State, if he wants to keep a business license.

I will have my camera out to document every step - I will be on my roof to inspect & review every step.

I'm expecting a pissy attitude & a messy job site - which will be documented.

The State will also assist me with filing a loss with his Insurance Company.

I'm very prepared to file court papers (small claims court) to be compensated - I know this will not be good - the headaches have just begun.

After court I'll file a lien against his home - company - income Tax return, if he doesn't pay what the court rewards me. Thats OK - been there, done that before.

Do things right or I'll haunt you - thats my motto

Can you believe Rooferman fell for a old trick - when I left & went inside the house & spied & listened. shame on him for not giving me some credit. Blondes !!

Patsy
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Patsy Warnick;777299 wrote: Right now the existing Roofer has to repair all damages, according to the State, if he wants to keep a business license.

I will have my camera out to document every step - I will be on my roof to inspect & review every step.

I'm expecting a pissy attitude & a messy job site - which will be documented.

The State will also assist me with filing a loss with his Insurance Company.

I'm very prepared to file court papers (small claims court) to be compensated - I know this will not be good - the headaches have just begun.

After court I'll file a lien against his home - company - income Tax return, if he doesn't pay what the court rewards me. Thats OK - been there, done that before.

Do things right or I'll haunt you - thats my motto

Can you believe Rooferman fell for a old trick - when I left & went inside the house & spied & listened. shame on him for not giving me some credit. Blondes !!

Patsy

The old swift kick in the ass is an effective tool.

Good burn !!! ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Oh, so predictable....!!

You've got to give it to this Blonde...

19th at @ 1:00 p.m. Rooferman calls starting tear off work on the 22nd. Friday. Great, see ya on Friday.

I call the State and repeat the conversation - we're on 1st name basis now, so all is aware of the situation..The reason is - weather says RAIN

Thursday 21st before going to bed - I take the phone off the hook

Rooferman is not going to call me at 6:42 A.M., to tell me its going to RAIN..

As scheduled Rooferman arrives - we walk thru the damages & of course all work is delayed til Monday due to RAIN. He said he tried to call.........!!!!!! Love it....

During the walk thru - Rooferman referred to me as "MISS PATSY"

What does Miss Patsy need done in this room - what does Miss Patsy need here ?

While I was away - Rooferman slides in a comment to my Husband "Do You Know What Miss Patsy Wants Done Out Here"???

Husband - Miss Patsy Wants The Work Done Right. See Ya Monday..

Rooferman stated he'll need a masonary worker out for the Chimney - OK..

Rooferman stated this is going to cost him $$. I said - yes

Until Next Time

Patsy
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

During the walk thru - Rooferman referred to me as "MISS PATSY"

While I was away - Rooferman slides in a comment to my Husband "Do You Know What Miss Patsy Wants Done Out Here"???

Keep us posted. Im loving this saga !

Miss Patsy

I AM AWESOME MAN
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Nomad;782411 wrote: During the walk thru - Rooferman referred to me as "MISS PATSY"

Keep us posted. Im loving this saga !

Miss Patsy

It's Monday! It's Monday!

Did he turn to?

We're all agog.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

It's Monday - It's Monday

Right on time - crew starts the tear off (Roof) and tear the Patio apart.

Plywood is wet - insulation is wet and beams are being replaced.

I just climb up on my Ladder with my CAMERA - every step of the way..

Tomorrow the drywall inside my house will be replaced then the window sills will be replaced.

I've been very busy removing everything off the walls etc. What a mess ....

I think Rooferman is doing everything at once hoping its overwhelming - NOT

I'll be happy when this job is over and done correctly - tomorrow is only day 2 -

hope it runs smooth - expected to be completed by Friday.?? We'll see ?

Later

Miss Patsy

I feel so important with a title..
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Call the local news crew. This should be good footage for them. :sneaky:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Done by Friday eh ?

Amazing how quick they are when its on their dime.

Actually that sounds too quick. I hope its done right.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

OK Trouble - of course it won't be done by Friday.

Rooferman tried to make this over whelming for me - its not.

Tuesday scheduled for continue roof work - Patio and drywall man @ 2:00 for starting inside the house.?? Rooferman just stops in periodically.

Tuesday Morning started off with my Pool Cleaner not running - sucked up NAILS.

As the crew was roofing - I climb my ladder, is that the flashing @ Fireplace? crew says yes, well I need to talk to your boss - I tell Rooferman that he was certain the leak was coming from the chimney, so it should be inspected before you cover it. I was snickering - now its not a concern & if I wanted it inspected I'd have to pay for it.. OH ...!!!:wah:

Drywall man R/S for Wed. @2:00. Drywall man plans on finishing the covered Patio and paint and drywall the inside Thursday.

Actually Rooferman & I are creating a decent Repor

I'm rubbing my eye - Rooferman says, are you OK ? I have something in my eye, it's a slight irritation, I'm use to it..:-2 Rooferman chuckled .

Rooferman paid for a new part for the Pool Cleaner - he's lucky cleaners aren't cheap.

There's still alot of work to do - I'll never get rid of this Company..

Patsy (missy)

Return to “Home Management”