Any Days Fans here?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
greydeadhead

Any Days Fans here?

Post by greydeadhead »

Oh no.. not more Days.. when I was tending bar I had 4 little old ladies, kinda a widows group that would come in, order martinis and watch days and World... I had no choice in the matter.. I hadda watch it.. what a riot.. actually got hooked for a while.. hahahahahahaha
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
minks

Any Days Fans here?

Post by minks »

ONG I watched Days years ago when I was home after my first child was born. Now that first child is addicted and watches daily while she sits at home feeling poopie. Funny to hear her talk of the characters that still remain from almost 18 years ago wow I am old ahahahahaha

Sammy eh gosh I saw something about her not too long ago, she sure still looks so pretty.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BTS

Any Days Fans here?

Post by BTS »

Any Days Fans here?

What is a "Days Fan"...... Hickabilly needs to know......
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
wildfire78

Any Days Fans here?

Post by wildfire78 »

When I retired I would turn on the TV while fixing me something to eat and usually it was on Days. I still do this and am getting frustrated with Shawn, Kate, Hope and John. John has gotten to be a bully in the sense he thinks he is the only one that knows what what is going on and he doesn't have a clue. Hope is acting so high and mighty toward Billi. She tells Bo he needs to be there for his kids and then doesn't want him to help Billi find Georgia. Is she that insecure with her marriage. The way she talks about Billi thinking she is trying to break up her marriage to Bo and then she turns around and encourages Shawn to break up Belle's and Phillip's. Shawn is almost stalking Belle now, heis going a little overboard and pushing way too hard. I wish Sammi would soon find some proof against Kate, I think it is high time Kate was held responsible for her actions. I think Lucas is starting to believe some of it. I'm glad Rex and Mime's got back together, I wonder if she is ever going to tell him about the abortion. Can't wait for Marlena and Roman to let Kate and John know about the baby. Wonder how they will take it. I kind of thought Chelsea might be Geaogia too, I wish she would take a close look in the mirror though to find out she is not god's gift to men
Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

No one has posted about Days lately. My mother watches this one. I can remember her watching it growing up.

Anyone still watch this one now?

John is back, but the same, so I have heard. Last I have heard the plane he was driving went down. Hope has something wrong with her (blood work showed something before trip), but she doesn't know yet. Bo's father died on the plane so others will have air to breath.
LilacDragon

Any Days Fans here?

Post by LilacDragon »

Brady has cancer - not Hope. The plane went down last thing Friday but really - there is no way that they can lose anyone. Everybody on the flight is too important to the plots (except for Bo's dad).

John isn't really the same - or at least he wasn't before getting on the plane.

And no, I haven't been a Days fan for long - but since we just have an antennae on the t.v. right now - it is either Days or Jerry Springer and there is no way in hell I am watching Springer.
Sandi

Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

LilacDragon;777810 wrote: Brady has cancer - not Hope. The plane went down last thing Friday but really - there is no way that they can lose anyone. Everybody on the flight is too important to the plots (except for Bo's dad).

John isn't really the same - or at least he wasn't before getting on the plane.

And no, I haven't been a Days fan for long - but since we just have an antennae on the t.v. right now - it is either Days or Jerry Springer and there is no way in hell I am watching Springer.

Good girl ! :) I can't believe the way people act on there. Yes, I laugh, joke and cut up, but no way will I ever act that bad. I know, but, why was Hope acting like she was sick before? I didn't get that. Maybe she is going to have a baby too. On there you can have grown kids and dried up eggs, be 50-70 years old and still have kids, and come back from the dead. LOL
Geronimo

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Geronimo »

What are you all talking about here?

Isnt it a TV show? some kind of soap?

yet you talk of it like if it was real life events and like if it was people from your own family... :-3 :wah: :thinking:
spot

Any Days Fans here?

Post by spot »

Geronimo;779852 wrote: yet you talk of it like if it was real life events and like if it was people from your own family... :-3 :wah: :thinking:That is how the modern world recreates the feeling of the social village.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LilacDragon

Any Days Fans here?

Post by LilacDragon »

Geronimo;779852 wrote: What are you all talking about here?

Isnt it a TV show? some kind of soap?

yet you talk of it like if it was real life events and like if it was people from your own family... :-3 :wah: :thinking:

Yes, it is a soap. And yes it is a t.v. show. And what is so different talking about what is going on on Days as compared to the way people go on about shows like Lost or American Idol. We were discussing the plot line. Period.
Sandi

Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

So what do you think will happen next? Do you think Bo Brady will die? Is Cloe hidding something about her husband? Do you think Patch and his wife will lose their baby? Do you think Cloe really wants to be with Shawn? I heard that Shawn is leaving the show..did you hear about that? Do you think this plane crash brought back the old John, or do you think he will remain mean for a while longer?
Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

For those that don't know what we are talking about... this is the soap and the two there are Bo and Hope Brady.

LilacDragon

Any Days Fans here?

Post by LilacDragon »

Bo Brady is too important to the story lines, I think he will be fine. Not sure about the baby - that one is kind of iffy. I think Cloe knows way more about her missing husband than she is giving up. And I think that once John finishes taking off Marlena's blouse - he will remember quite a bit more. :D
Sandi

Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

A younger Hope Brady. Isn't she pretty?

Jerry

Any Days Fans here?

Post by Jerry »

LilacDragon;780168 wrote: Bo Brady is too important to the story lines, I think he will be fine. Not sure about the baby - that one is kind of iffy. I think Cloe knows way more about her missing husband than she is giving up. And I think that once John finishes taking off Marlena's blouse - he will remember quite a bit more. :D

Taking off her blouse? I mised that..darn it. :wah::o

He'll say.. those babies are mine.. and that's a fact. :wah:

Remember.. he likes to say that's a fact. :D
LilacDragon

Any Days Fans here?

Post by LilacDragon »

Jerry;780178 wrote: Taking off her blouse? I mised that..darn it. :wah::o

He'll say.. those babies are mine.. and that's a fact. :wah:

Remember.. he likes to say that's a fact. :D

I'll tell ya - for a bunch of people stuck who knows where, sleeping in tents in the snow - there sure was an awful lot of gettin' nekid going on!

Yeah - John made up some excuse about lookin' at Marlena's shoulder. I think he lost interest in the shoulder about the 4th button down.
Sandi

the highlander

Any Days Fans here?

Post by the highlander »

i posted a thread in the wrong thread:-1 i forgot to mention

shawn parker who played shawn brady died on the show

as i posted i have a link to a board i belong to

i'm bo brady over there
the highlander

Any Days Fans here?

Post by the highlander »

does it say happy easter
the highlander

Any Days Fans here?

Post by the highlander »

ok... i'm johndimera43 there
the highlander

Any Days Fans here?

Post by the highlander »

that's the one..i posted under the dool thread

this board http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/fo ... ay.php?f=7

they like john the way he is.. they call him jawn= john,pawn

or ryan why i don't know
YZGI

Any Days Fans here?

Post by YZGI »

I am a big fan of days, I also like nights a whole lot. In fact evenings and afternoons aren't to bad either, not real crazy about mornings though because they are sometimes a little hazy..:cool:
qsducks

Any Days Fans here?

Post by qsducks »

Too funny YGZI:wah: No General Hospital fans? Or where do I go to find them in the garden?
YZGI

Any Days Fans here?

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;812073 wrote: Too funny YGZI:wah: No General Hospital fans? Or where do I go to find them in the garden?
Most threads about Generals can be found in the military area of the garden I believe.:cool:

Return to “General TV Shows”