Elfstedentocht

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
Victoria

Elfstedentocht

Post by Victoria »

Yesterday 12 may 3,600 motorbikes toured the Frisian countryside in the yearly Elfstedentocht (eleven cities tour)

A great day out and not just for the riders people lined the route to wave the riders on and to admire the diversity of bikes (and riders).

It was fun and friendly no trouble no anti social behaviour just bikers out having a good time.

http://www.frieschemotorclub.nl/elfstedentocht.
qsducks

Elfstedentocht

Post by qsducks »

Victoria;864342 wrote: Yesterday 12 may 3,600 motorbikes toured the Frisian countryside in the yearly Elfstedentocht (eleven cities tour)

A great day out and not just for the riders people lined the route to wave the riders on and to admire the diversity of bikes (and riders).

It was fun and friendly no trouble no anti social behaviour just bikers out having a good time.

http://www.frieschemotorclub.nl/elfstedentocht.

We have something very similar to that in Philadelphia, PA. Every June bike riders come and ride their bikes up and down the big streets of the city. And there is always a party on the Wall. The Manyunk Wall where everybody waves and has parties, etc. Really alot of fun.
Nomad

Elfstedentocht

Post by Nomad »

I think I prefer riding alone.

Im impulsive and tend to just shoot off here or there on a whim.

Plus I dont have to talk to anybody.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Elfstedentocht

Post by spot »

Nomad;873969 wrote: I think I prefer riding alone.

Im impulsive and tend to just shoot off here or there on a whim.That would explain why you're so rarely invited to ride pillion, perhaps.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Elfstedentocht

Post by Nomad »

spot;873974 wrote: That would explain why you're so rarely invited to ride pillion, perhaps.

The plan is working. :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Biker Forum”