Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Lost me bloody internet this morning and only just got it working again:-5:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

kayleneaussie;899798 wrote: Lost me bloody internet this morning and only just got it working again:-5:-5

Doesn't that drive you crazy?:mad:
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

kayleneaussie;899798 wrote: Lost me bloody internet this morning and only just got it working again:-5:-5

Hi Kay!:-4

are you feeling any better Sis?
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Hope6;899812 wrote: Hi Kay!:-4

Night guys, pooped and you know why Hope:wah:
Predator Prevention

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Predator Prevention »

qsducks;899821 wrote: Night guys, pooped and you know why Hope:wah:

night ducky!
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

nite Ducky!

see you tomottow babe! :-4
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hope6;899812 wrote: Hi Kay!:-4

Hi Hope....no still feel like crap :(
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Night Ducks:-6
FOC THREAD PART 1
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

kayleneaussie;899832 wrote: Hi Hope....no still feel like crap :(

hey Sis! i just got bumped off msn, i don't know if it's gonna let me back on or not!:-5:-5
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hope6;899846 wrote: hey Sis! i just got bumped off msn, i don't know if it's gonna let me back on or not!:-5:-5

wondered what happened :sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

kayleneaussie;899856 wrote: wondered what happened :sneaky:

i don't know, just when i started to type something in it just shut down looks like!:(:(
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

hope6;899860 wrote: i Don't Know, Just When I Started To Type Something In It Just Shut Down Looks Like!:(:(

:-1:-1
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Good Morning All :-6

Ally

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ally »

GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON AND GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE.How the hell are we all,havent been on here for yonks.Whats been happening to u all.Iv been flat out like a lizzard drinkin myself, planning our holiday in September,got another in december back to Canada to see my boys, yes their still there.So u need to fill me in on all the goss, but not all at once i have a short attention span pmsl.I hope u are all happy and healthy and jumping out of ur skins.We had a fabby holiday in LA, SAN FRAN SISCO,and CANADA at xmas got back 8th jan,wow were we exhausted.Took me a month to get over the jet lag wot a horrible journey all up 22 hours yuck.Looking forward to all the news, byeeee for now possums.Ally.xxxxxxI had to rejoin all over again would u beleive they had forgotten me boo hoo lol,back now u better watch out.:wah:
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Hi there Ally

dont think we met so pleased to meet you hun, you sound so much fun, great you rejoined here.:-6

Not many around today im afraid:-4
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;899895 wrote: GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON AND GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE.How the hell are we all,havent been on here for yonks.Whats been happening to u all.Iv been flat out like a lizzard drinkin myself, planning our holiday in September,got another in december back to Canada to see my boys, yes their still there.So u need to fill me in on all the goss, but not all at once i have a short attention span pmsl.I hope u are all happy and healthy and jumping out of ur skins.We had a fabby holiday in LA, SAN FRAN SISCO,and CANADA at xmas got back 8th jan,wow were we exhausted.Took me a month to get over the jet lag wot a horrible journey all up 22 hours yuck.Looking forward to all the news, byeeee for now possums.Ally.xxxxxxI had to rejoin all over again would u beleive they had forgotten me boo hoo lol,back now u better watch out.:wah:

Hey ya Allie great to see ya back :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;899900 wrote: Hi there Ally

dont think we met so pleased to meet you hun, you sound so much fun, great you rejoined here.:-6

Not many around today im afraid:-4

Hi Cheezie :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ally »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks a bunch possums heya chezzie nice to meet u to.hey kay girl how they hanging.Just been looking at a few other threads.Talk soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

Hi Kay...you glad to be home babes..Were glad your home...we missed you lots:-4
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

Ally;899895 wrote: GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON AND GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE.How the hell are we all,havent been on here for yonks.Whats been happening to u all.Iv been flat out like a lizzard drinkin myself, planning our holiday in September,got another in december back to Canada to see my boys, yes their still there.So u need to fill me in on all the goss, but not all at once i have a short attention span pmsl.I hope u are all happy and healthy and jumping out of ur skins.We had a fabby holiday in LA, SAN FRAN SISCO,and CANADA at xmas got back 8th jan,wow were we exhausted.Took me a month to get over the jet lag wot a horrible journey all up 22 hours yuck.Looking forward to all the news, byeeee for now possums.Ally.xxxxxxI had to rejoin all over again would u beleive they had forgotten me boo hoo lol,back now u better watch out.:wah:

Hi Ally!

i don't think we have met before either, it's nice to meet you! :-6
AussiePam

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by AussiePam »

Stone the crows - do I see another Aussie here?????? G'day Ally !!!! Nearly everyone! Can I line you up a cold tinnie? G'day Kaylene - one for you too? And Chezz - what's your poison?

You snuck in Hope... plenty for you too!!!

:D
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

Chezzie;899885 wrote: Good Morning All :-6

Hi Chez! :-4
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi each !!!!! Hope everybody's having a good day/night !

Hi Kay ! Sorry you ain't feelin any better today matey --- calls for another scotch, methinks :sneaky: Praps with some lemon and hot water ? Sounds like you need to sweat it out Mrs - even soluble aspirin if you can take that ! Anyway you get plenty of sleep - best cure :-4

Hi Chezzie wezzie, Hope, Ducky and ------------ ALLY !!! Welcome back to the madhouse Mrs - you'll have to give us all the goss ;) :D :guitarist :-6

I've gotta go check something on the internet, be back a bit later !! ---------> woosh
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Hope6

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Hope6 »

AussiePam;899923 wrote: Stone the crows - do I see another Aussie here?????? G'day Ally !!!! Nearly everyone! Can I line you up a cold tinnie? G'day Kaylene - one for you too? And Chezz - what's your poison?

Hi Pam! :-4
AussiePam

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by AussiePam »

Wotcha, Gilly !!!!

AussiePam

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by AussiePam »

G'day Hope!!! I'm in Sydney now, and just had supper. Gonna read for a bit and watch the ferries zotting about on the harbour. Love the night lights on the water!!

kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

AussiePam;899923 wrote: Stone the crows - do I see another Aussie here?????? G'day Ally !!!! Nearly everyone! Can I line you up a cold tinnie? G'day Kaylene - one for you too? And Chezz - what's your poison?

You snuck in Hope... plenty for you too!!!

:D

A nice scotch would go down nicely Pam, thank you:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

G#Gill;899925 wrote: Hi each !!!!! Hope everybody's having a good day/night !

Hi Kay ! Sorry you ain't feelin any better today matey --- calls for another scotch, methinks :sneaky: Praps with some lemon and hot water ? Sounds like you need to sweat it out Mrs - even soluble aspirin if you can take that ! Anyway you get plenty of sleep - best cure :-4

Hi Chezzie wezzie, Hope, Ducky and ------------ ALLY !!! Welcome back to the madhouse Mrs - you'll have to give us all the goss ;) :D :guitarist :-6

I've gotta go check something on the internet, be back a bit later !! ---------> woosh

I will sweat it out tomorrow Gill when I MOW THE LAWNS
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Chezzie »

as its on 11.15 morning time ill have a nice long drink....Bucks Fizz with your finest ingredients please pam:wah:

Hi Gill pam and Hope xxxxxxx:-4
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

AussiePam;899927 wrote: Wotcha, Gilly !!!!

Hi there ! You lucky personage, what a lovely view you have over the harbour - fascinating, I could watch that sort of thing for hours !!! :-6 ;) :D
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI all,, just took a smoke break and read back at the posts:D Great to see you back Ally!!!!!!!!:-4 and Pam i agree with Gill,, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful view to look at:-6

I been doin housewifey stuff,, yuk! and cleaning myself up as well:wah: gonna go dry me hair, check th mail, then i shoudl be free for a while.

hugs all around:yh_hugs Kaz.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Kaz !! You clean little sweet pea ! Oops that reminds me....................gone, quickly :rolleyes:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;899947 wrote: Hi Kaz !! You clean little sweet pea ! Oops that reminds me....................gone, quickly :rolleyes:

whats the matter Gill... did you forget to get washed:-3:wah::wah: tut really:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

ally;899895 wrote: good Morning Good Afternoon And Good Evening To Everyone.how The Hell Are We All,havent Been On Here For Yonks.whats Been Happening To U All.iv Been Flat Out Like A Lizzard Drinkin Myself, Planning Our Holiday In September,got Another In December Back To Canada To See My Boys, Yes Their Still There.so U Need To Fill Me In On All The Goss, But Not All At Once I Have A Short Attention Span Pmsl.i Hope U Are All Happy And Healthy And Jumping Out Of Ur Skins.we Had A Fabby Holiday In La, San Fran Sisco,and Canada At Xmas Got Back 8th Jan,wow Were We Exhausted.took Me A Month To Get Over The Jet Lag Wot A Horrible Journey All Up 22 Hours Yuck.looking Forward To All The News, Byeeee For Now Possums.ally.xxxxxxi Had To Rejoin All Over Again Would U Beleive They Had Forgotten Me Boo Hoo Lol,back Now U Better Watch Out.:wah:
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!me First Mate Ever On The Internet.....Met Kay About 2 Weeks After Ali ...A Few Years Ago Now Lol....Oh Its Good To See You Me Little Oz Beauty:d;)xxxxxxx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Is your friend Ally on now? I just logged on so good morning every one!:-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;899900 wrote: Hi there Ally

Not many around today im afraid:-4Hi Chez;)You will like Ali...shes abit of a tart but ok:wah::wah:and we go back a long way.The mornings that so many of us were on MSN having a laugh....Kay will remember....oh boy we were outragous lol....even remember telling them the day I met my Chris....blimey where has those years gone fgs.By the way babe...liked yer posts about that poor baby killed......words fail me over some stuff written on there and has done certain people no credit at all from what Ive heard.The evil toerags should be..........well I fink I better leave it at that as dont want this thread dragged in but reading some posts on there is almost laughable if they wasnt so b loody serious.Anyway hope yer ok babexxxx;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;899909 wrote: Hey ya Allie great to see ya back :-4I did a post to you madam yesterday and hope you saw it:sneaky::rolleyes:;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;899920 wrote: Hi Kay...you glad to be home babes..Were glad your home...we missed you lots:-4I DIDN'T:rolleyes::p;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;899930 wrote: I will sweat it out tomorrow Gill when I MOW THE LAWNS
:sneaky::-5:mad:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;899948 wrote: whats the matter Gill... did you forget to get washed:-3:wah:tut really:rolleyes:

Na..................................... it was the sweet pea bit that reminded me :rolleyes: :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;899988 wrote: Is your friend Ally on now? I just logged on so good morning every one!:-6Dont fink shes about Ducky.............watcha mate;)Happy Birthday to Ducky Jnr:)
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;900006 wrote: Na..................................... it was the sweet pea bit that reminded me :rolleyes: :wah:

Definately a dip your feet in the ocean/pool kind of day.:wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;899947 wrote: Hi Kaz !! You clean little sweet pea ! Oops that reminds me....................gone, quickly :rolleyes:
Whats going on there fgs .....you on a promise or somefing woman:sneaky::rolleyes:;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;900010 wrote: Definately a dip your feet in the ocean/pool kind of day.:wah:Would a bucket do:confused::(
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;900008 wrote: Dont fink shes about Ducky.............watcha mate;)Happy Birthday to Ducky Jnr:)

Thanks Carolly - yeah he had a good time.:p
Ally

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ally »

Hey ta pam hi all u girls thanks a bunch for the welcome beauty mate and all that sh**.Caronna would be nice pam or a nice glass of chilled wine or watever lol.Kay sorry to hear ur not feeling well hope ur better soon.:-6
Ally

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ally »

Hey carol where th ******* are u are u on now girl me is here its9.10 pm oz time. :)
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

Ally;900020 wrote: Hey ta pam hi all u girls thanks a bunch for the welcome beauty mate and all that sh**.Caronna would be nice pam or a nice glass of chilled wine or watever lol.Kay sorry to hear ur not feeling well hope ur better soon.:-6

I'll give a nice cold Carona over at the PubNutter's Inn Ally:wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Ive had a busy morning....had to pop out.Coloured me hair.....pink with yellow spots now...................JOKE FFS OK!!!!!:wah::wah:Done woman stuff.BY THE WAY.....I may be staying over at vvvvvvvvpv tomorrow night as my Market is that way and I may do a Market on the Sunday that way also and if I do it wont be worth my while to come home also the petrol money would be another £20 to go back and home again...abit daft..Soooo if I aint here tomorrow night you will know why......I should be back if I stay tea time (in England) Sunday;).Thought Id tell you now incase I forget:D
Ally

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ally »

Bloody beauty ducks and hiya nice ta meet u and hiya kazz how they hannin.:wah:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”