Macaulay Culkin Drug Bust

Where our decade hasn't ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of our current times.
CVX

Post by CVX »

From the Smoking Gun:

In a week that has already included news about the arrests of former child stars Tracey Gold and Edward Furlong, comes word from Oklahoma that Macaulay Culkin was popped this afternoon on drug charges. The 24-year-old actor, best known for starring in the "Home Alone" movies, was nabbed for possession of marijuana and a "controlled dangerous substance" for which he did not have a prescription. A bleary-eyed Culkin is pictured below in an Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office mug shot. Arrested following a traffic stop, Culkin was jailed on $4,000 bond.

Attached files
Peg

Post by Peg »

Why was I not a bit suprised to hear this?
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

I'm surprised it took this long.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Peg

Post by Peg »

A slap on the wrist and he'll be free to do it again.
Paula

Post by Paula »

what is this about?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
rippy38

Post by rippy38 »

Hmmm,

My old boss got popped for cocaine and meth distribution about six months ago and it never made the news...

I guess being famous has it's perks!

RIP
koan

Post by koan »

I feel very sorry for child film/tv stars. They are raised in a world where life is all about their image and where their Ego is glorified. I've seen many good people struggle with the shallowness of a world that caters to their every need and places them on a pedestal...just waiting for them to fall. We love our idols and we wait breathlessly to see them screw up. Its a horrible way for a child to grow up.

Culkin probably had hundreds of little girls who wanted to marry him thinking they know him because of his movies and probably has fewer people who really know him than the average person.

A lot of these children are in the movies because their parents found a way to capitolize on them.

Return to “Our Current Decade”