Start Packing Sarah

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr, J

I'm not excited - it's color - COLOR

it's his NAME

it's all of the above - will I vote for Obama - I have no idea - no one is telling me HOW the PLAN IS TO FIX THIS COUNTRY...

white guy - black guy ??? no one's talking

I just can't do a BUSH attitude can't..

so , what 90 day's to pick another idiot...

some one better start telling the people how to fix all this mess BUSH is ignoring & is handing over..

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;989456 wrote: Dr, J

I'm not excited - it's color - COLOR

it's his NAME

it's all of the above - will I vote for Obama - I have no idea - no one is telling me HOW the PLAN IS TO FIX THIS COUNTRY...

white guy - black guy ??? no one's talking

I just can't do a BUSH attitude can't..

so , what 90 day's to pick another idiot...

some one better start telling the people how to fix all this mess BUSH is ignoring & is handing over..

Patsy

What is Obama saying in my last post,, you never answered the question,,darlin..

What do you think of what Obama is saying?
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

here is some of what Obama proposes,,

Barack Obama puts out a fairly lengthy two minute ad that talks directly to voters and allows him to explain his positions in a more detailed fashion. I still disapprove of his overall bipartisan message, I would be pounding Republican ideals that has caused this mess, but it’s still very effective.

Obama: Here’s what I believe we need to do. Reform our tax system to give a $1,000 tax break to the middle class instead of showering more on oil companies and corporations that outsource our jobs. End the “anything goes” culture on Wall Street with real regulation that protects your investments and pensions. Fast track a plan for energy ‘made-in-America’ that will free us from our dependence on mid-east oil in 10 years and put millions of Americans to work. Crack down on lobbyists - once and for all — so their back-room deal-making no longer drowns out the voices of the middle class and undermines our common interests as America.

Obama: In the past few weeks, Wall Street’s been rocked as banks closed and markets tumbled. But for many of you - the people I’ve met in town halls, backyards and diners across America - our troubled economy isn’t news. 600,000 Americans have lost their jobs since January. Paychecks are flat and home values are falling. It’s hard to pay for gas and groceries and if you put it on a credit card they’ve probably raised your rates. You’re paying more than ever for health insurance that covers less and less. This isn’t just a string of bad luck.

The truth is that while you’ve been living up to your responsibilities Washington has not. That’s why we need change. Real change. This is no ordinary time and it shouldn’t be an ordinary election. But much of this campaign has been consumed by petty attacks and distractions that have nothing to do with you or how we get America back on track.

Here’s what I believe we need to do. Reform our tax system to give a $1,000 tax break to the middle class instead of showering more on oil companies and corporations that outsource our jobs. End the “anything goes” culture on Wall Street with real regulation that protects your investments and pensions. Fast track a plan for energy ‘made-in-America’ that will free us from our dependence on mid-east oil in 10 years and put millions of Americans to work. Crack down on lobbyists - once and for all — so their back-room deal-making no longer drowns out the voices of the middle class and undermines our common interests as Americans.

And yes, bring a responsible end to this war in Iraq so we stop spending billions each month rebuilding their country when we should be rebuilding ours. Doing these things won’t be easy. But we’re Americans. We’ve met tough challenges before. And we can again. I’m Barack Obama. I hope you’ll read my economic plan. I approved this message because bitter, partisan fights and outworn ideas of the left and the right won’t solve the problems we face today. But a new spirit of unity and shared responsibility will.”

What do you think of what he's talking about?
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

You know something Dr. J

I don't want second hand news

I want these two Candidates to sit down - look eye to eye

and address the issues... this Country is in CRISIS for God sake...

I want people to BADGER THEM BOTH FOR SOLUTIONS & DIRECTION this Country will be taking.

Hell McCain couldn't handle being on the damm VIEW show...

McCain couldn't handle me or you for that matter ???

Obama - He should've changed his name - just my opinion

bad start..

do I like his young fresh outlook - sure - He hasn't said HOW

it's all I will & I will and I and I - BUT HOW ?? with WHO'S MONEY - MINE !!!

I truely think we need to start from scratch - start all over

these two SUCK...

don't hang me..... just my opinion Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;989459 wrote: You know something Dr. J

I don't want second hand news

I want these two Candidates to sit down - look eye to eye

and address the issues... this Country is in CRISIS for God sake...

I want people to BADGER THEM BOTH FOR SOLUTIONS & DIRECTION this Country will be taking.

Hell McCain couldn't handle being on the damm VIEW show...

McCain couldn't handle me or you for that matter ???

Obama - He should've changed his name - just my opinion

bad start..

do I like his young fresh outlook - sure - He hasn't said HOW

it's all I will & I will and I and I - BUT HOW ?? with WHO'S MONEY - MINE !!!

I truely think we need to start from scratch - start all over

these two SUCK...

Patsy

I think Americans are just to lazy to find out things,,we're a spoiled people,,

the facts are out there,, is all I'm sayin' americans need it dropped in their lap,,

I get the same answers from all you people,, both suck!

reality will sink in,, I hope soon,, these are all you have,,,

i realize it's hard not understanding the political reality,, and admitting any true opinion on it,, its way to dangerous for those politically impaired people,, how can you answer the question,, if you don't understand what the hell he's talkin about?.

Ya see what I got to deal with,,,spot

nobody can talk about it,, I believe most are just dumbfounded,,, that's why I kick it a little,, to challenge their intelligence,, maybe just maybe some will become more aware of political jargon and will learn how to talk about their views..

I can only hope.. because as of right now,,no ones got a clue,,no wonder the rest of the world think the american voters are political retarts..

Bill Mhar is right!!
spot

Start Packing Sarah

Post by spot »

Patsy Warnick;989459 wrote: BUT HOW ?? with WHO'S MONEY - MINE !!!Whose?

That's the government's money you're talking about. That Bush chappie just took around three thousand dollars of your next year's income and handed it to a bunch of stockholders, assuming you're an average taxpayer. Last week he took your $600 stimulus check back and handed it all to the creditors of the American International Group, every last cent of it - that money will get added to your next year's tax deductions too.

How you can call it your money baffles me.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Start Packing Sarah

Post by spot »

DrJ;989461 wrote: Ya see what I got to deal with,,,spot

nobody can talk about it,, I believe most are just dumbfounded,,, that's why I kick it a little,, to challenge their intelligence,, maybe just maybe some will become more aware of political jargon and will learn how to talk about their views..The trick is, as I discovered long ago, to avoid being confrontational. Find the small area of overlap where you and the others can agree, and then explore the edges. Starting out at the extremes is just trench warfare with pillboxes and barbed wire, who wants that? There are lots of areas where agreement's a simple matter of taking a small bite from someone else's dish instead of insisting on writing the menu and then choking to death while frothing at the mouth trying to swallow the entire plate in one indigestible gulp.

The only people who stand in the way of discussion are the ones who express an opinion and then refuse to explain why they hold it and what facts led them to their conclusion. Few things are more useless, lax-brained and frustrating than an unsupported opinion.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

spot;989465 wrote: The trick is, as I discovered long ago, to avoid being confrontational. Find the small area of overlap where you and the others can agree, and then explore the edges. Starting out at the extremes is just trench warfare with pillboxes and barbed wire, who wants that? There are lots of areas where agreement's a simple matter of taking a small bite from someone else's dish instead of insisting on writing the menu and then choking to death while frothing at the mouth trying to swallow the entire plate in one indigestible gulp.

The only people who stand in the way of discussion are the ones who express an opinion and then refuse to explain why they hold it and what facts led them to their conclusion. Few things are more useless, lax-brained and frustrating than an unsupported opinion.

I understand,, sometimes i just get bored with it,, so I unload,, I'm trying to find some focus I guess,, with how I express it,,, I get the finding mutual areas debate trick,, but sometimes I lose patience,, usually when I first jump in,,more so than after I'm there a while.. thx

During these serious times, people of all faiths should remember these four religious truths:

1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.

2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.

4. Baptists and Methodists do not recognize each other at Hooters.
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I watch / listened Bill Mahar - along with Lou Dobbs & & all of them..

What I'm saying Dr. J

I want to see them 2 eye to eye - debate & answer HOW

neither candidate has satisified me with a solution to this COUNTRY'S demise.

I watch Body Language - it speaks volumns

I know the 2 we have to choose from - I'm not impressed by either at this point.

As far as $$ Spot

I'm very invested - stock - bonds - my money's over both your heads & yes I'm a tax payer - very worried - do not insult me as a idoit either one of you..

My Money - we will pay a average @ 4000.00 per person in this Country to pay towards all this BAILOUT, that's my money..$$

Any other changes - how - fix with who's money ??

my money /your money - we just keep printing money - then what's the value

for the us dollar as the GOV' T continues to bailout & bailout & print & print..

OK DR. J since I'm so below you - & no one wants to drown out that middle class peon & since you've put up with me - there will be a change ?? HOW - neither has convenienced me with their BS.

I don't see any of the CEO'S from AIG - Fanny - Freddy - saying here take this severance money towards the BUYOUT DEBT - no one feels bad for taking thousands & walking.. who gets stuck - tax payer's - (my money $$)

yeh - you'll probably pay to hear these a$$ Holes speak, right along with BUSH when he's out of office.:-5

I don't want to read a book about the up & coming Pres.

the up & coming Pres. - should be trying to reach me & everyone else- in a public arena Q & A. sooner the better.

This is just a opinon from a IDIOT FEMALE - Thanks

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;989478 wrote: I watch / listened Bill Mahar - along with Lou Dobbs & & all of them..

What I'm saying Dr. J

I want to see them 2 eye to eye - debate & answer HOW

neither candidate has satisified me with a solution to this COUNTRY'S demise.

I watch Body Language - it speaks volumns

I know the 2 we have to choose from - I'm not impressed by either at this point.

As far as $$ Spot

I'm very invested - stock - bonds - my money's over both your heads & yes I'm a tax payer - very worried - do not insult me as a idoit either one of you..

My Money - we will pay a average @ 4000.00 per person in this Country to pay towards all this BAILOUT, that's my money..$$

Any other changes - how - fix with who's money ??

my money /your money - we just keep printing money - then what's the value

for the us dollar as the GOV' T continues to bailout & bailout & print & print..

OK DR. J since I'm so below you - & no one wants to drown out that middle class peon & since you've put up with me - there will be a change ?? HOW - neither has convenienced me with their BS.

I don't see any of the CEO'S from AIG - Fanny - Freddy - saying here take this severance money towards the BUYOUT DEBT - no one feels bad for taking thousands & walking.. who gets stuck - tax payer's - (my money $$)

yeh - you'll probably pay to hear these a$$ Holes speak, right along with BUSH when he's out of office.:-5

I don't want to read a book about the up & coming Pres.

the up & coming Pres. - should be trying to reach me & everyone else- in a public arena Q & A. sooner the better.

This is just a opinon from a IDIOT FEMALE - Thanks

Patsy

Ya see how I pulled that right out of you,,,:guitarist

spunk,,I like it,, woman!

If you don't give it up,, I'll dig and gig,, and pry it out of ya,,tweety!

you ain't too bad once yopur proded a wittle,,,I mean that in all due respect..
spot

Start Packing Sarah

Post by spot »

DrJ;989479 wrote: Ya see how I pulled that right out of you,,,:guitarist

spunk,,I like it,, woman!

If you don't give it up,, I'll dig and gig,, and pry it out of ya,,tweety!

you ain't too bad once yopur proded a wittle,,,I mean that in all due respect..

It would sound better if it sounded more respectful. Adding an escape clause in the final sentence isn't what respect's meant to look like.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

spot;989482 wrote: It would sound better if it sounded more respectful. Adding an escape clause in the final sentence isn't what respect's meant to look like.

Well,, I just assumed,, my mistake,, we were aquainted enough,,, that she might be able to sense my sincerety,, :( Oh well,, she sticks around long enough she'll figure that part of me out, i'm sure..

Acc gives me them short answers as well,, i try the same thing with the teach,, but he leaves,,,:-3

I don't mean no harm,, who knows someday i'll impress,, or not,,

respect comes to all who stand,, no matter what its about,,, as long as they gave enough to make me dig,,,that's what the chit chat is for me,,, I don't come on here to skim off the top,,

short answers are good if they are more focused,, on the question,, I don't catch it all,, sometimes because i am expecting a certain answer,, I like it when I get surprised

A surface connection is nice,,,Hows the weather?

but to think and dig,, well who knows where the tunnels lead,,,it's more interesting,,

I used to just come on and euchre,,,,games get old,,

she aint to bad,,for a,,,,:sneaky::wah:

Ok here it is,,, I believe we are in over our heads with this one,,Spot!

But I like her..
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;989400 wrote: The fact that the right would let a phoney phuck like McCain lie his way into the white house shows how un patriotic the Republican base truly is...The fact that the left would let a phoney phuck like Obama lie his way into the white house shows how un patriotic the Democrat base truly is...

DrJ wrote: I'll go as far as to say anybody voting Republican in this election needs to be tride for treason,,,, and public hangings brought back for all people who feel like they can **** the poor and middle class of this country and get another shotNow there's the open tent demoncrat-speak we all know and love. :rolleyes:
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;989433 wrote: That's the republican plan,,, get everyone thinking against each other,, split the country,,, their cowards without the people,,, these false faces create this she-it and blame the other,,,I guaruntee you this generation of right wing are the most non American mutter futters in this country,,, if you want to be brainwashed by corporations your whole life,,,get the fluck gone,,,freedom is dying in right wing America,,,racism,,bigotry is their values,,,anything that splits the people... That's the democrat plan,,, get everyone thinking against each other,, split the country,,, they're cowards without the people,,, these false faces create this she-it and blame the other,,,I guarantee you this generation of left wing are the most non American mutter futters in this country,,, if you want to be brainwashed by rich politicians and celebrities your whole life,,,get the fluck gone,,,freedom is dying in America,,,racism,,bigotry,,, demonizing financial success,, is their values,,,anything that splits the people...
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;989444 wrote: What's the difference in what I write,, and what others quote from where ever tyhey get this right wing propaganda?Not a thing. Not a syllable. Instead of point-counterpoint it's become argument in harmony.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;989694 wrote: Not a thing. Not a syllable. Instead of point-counterpoint it's become argument in harmony.
Just cause your candidate got bounced early,, you don't have to take it out on the first black president in America's history,,,

I guess we got to pick a side and run with it,, all I mean to bring to it,, is,, the fact that these right wing comments are silly and uninformed,, mine too...

So when a right wing operative comes in,,, a grain of salt for everyone whose being honest here.. Don't take anything at face value..

I think once someone learns the truth spinning machine goes for both,, elephants and jacka$$ es,,, more will find better more truthful statements,, to go by,, and in this election,,

to be honest,, in my eyes,, after years of paying attention,,,any consideration for the republican agenda is a sure sign of two things,,,, they haven't been paying attention,, or,, they are brainwashed and can't help themselves,,, or three they are former republicans that have seen the light...

I honestly believe the democrats deserve a chance,, because they are far and above the more honest,, as honesty goes for politicians anyway,, I also think conservatives need to desert the republican party,, for what Bush/McCain did to them,,,

I believe voting republican at this stage in time,, is economic suicide..

Well hoss,, the rope just was an attention getter,, but I still think the undecided should only get half a vote..

Only because of my own belief that Obama is exactly what we need not only to get a handle on wall st,, but to increase the living conditions thru better jobs,,better wages,, better benefits for main st...

besides rumor has it,, that 90% of undecided voters are racist,, and I don't like the idea that the most ignorant people in America's population are decideding my future.

Increasing the buying power for everyday Americans,,,will cure all of America's problems at home... i truly believe this,,

Raising wages to meet the times,, patrotic companies who care about this country should be called to pay employees a certain percent of the companies GNP..

Share the profits with the whole company,,, and any that can't ship em to china,, where they belong

After 7 yrs of the "bush doctrine" which I believe is just the fact that republican presidents stick their heads up their a$$,, and let corporate dictate policy,,, we need someone with Obama's temperment to talk America back into an involvement level thats positive in this world...

I mean no harm here,, but all the american people had better wake up,,, and pay real close attention to where this countrys going..

Rich and poor,,and no inbetween.. CHINA-America,,,republicans are trying to kill the middle class..
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Well

my friend DR J showed up..!!!

your actually going on a TRUST FACTOR

with the condition this Country is in you have Trust..:-5

you have blinders on

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;990886 wrote: Well

my friend DR J showed up..!!!

your actually going on a TRUST FACTOR

with the condition this Country is in you have Trust..:-5

you have blinders on

Patsy

No,, trust ain't got nothing to do with it,,

tell me where you see that in my post,,,TRUST,,

Bush and mccain are the same brains in different bodies,,

who do you trust,,? Patsy,, and why or why not,, and don't make me have to dig,,

please?:-3:sneaky:
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr. J

1st - I'm not mad - I'm not mad at any one - it's not my nature

you can't get me unraveled - certainly not over the 2 candidates for Pres.

No - I don't trust either - the only man I trust is my husband..

You mention truth - which has been truthful to you & about what ??

because I haven't heard either say anything worth listening to..?

truth spinning machine ??

TRUTH - you expect the TRUTH from who ? so you TRUST you'll receive the TRUTH ? Humm - you read your post.

I watched 60 minutes tonight - Both said they're the "MAN that "CAN"

neither stated how - neither explained nothing.

yeh - if I had a rope - I'd lasso both of them and start from scratch for candidates

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;990950 wrote: Dr. J

1st - I'm not mad - I'm not mad at any one - it's not my nature

you can't get me unraveled - certainly not over the 2 candidates for Pres.

No - I don't trust either - the only man I trust is my husband..

You mention truth - which has been truthful to you & about what ??

because I haven't heard either say anything worth listening to..?

truth spinning machine ??

TRUTH - you expect the TRUTH from who ? so you TRUST you'll receive the TRUTH ? Humm - you read your post.

I watched 60 minutes tonight - Both said they're the "MAN that "CAN"

neither stated how - neither explained nothing.

yeh - if I had a rope - I'd lasso both of them and start from scratch for candidates

Patsy

I see where you get it,,, well I did include the line,, as truthful as politicians can be,, and I know the 30 secend soundbite they have to work with is a very tough situation for any candidate,,,

I believe that the truth helps the democrats in this election,, moreso,, than the republicans,, thats why I look for whose trying to distract voters in their campaigns, and the lack of sincerity in their words,,, McCain I think is more robotic with his statements as is Sweet Sarah,,, programmed statements,, usually not in their own words,,

Your thing about the debates is correct,,,eye 2 eye,,, this will tell a tale,,,

(how did ya like that) finding our common ground discussion trick,:p

now let me pulllllllll you along,,,

suicide,,,,,I tell ya,,,,economic suicide,, if you vote republican

when we vote for a president,, we're not voting for a person,, but a system,, the differences are only in how the countrys money is shared with the people,,,

trickle down,,, the bottom gets less

buying power for the population will disappear even more with a republican philosophy at the helm for 4 more,,, McBush will hurt America,, IIII believe..

Now,, I got to know something,,,

Do you think I have been disrespectful?

Tell me the truth,,I trust you,,Patsy
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;990883 wrote: Just cause your candidate got bounced early,, you don't have to take it out on the first black president in America's history,,,:yh_rotfl Man, you've really got that white-guilt thing bad, don't you? I suggest you get outside and spend more time with "them" until you realize there is no "them," only people - most good, some bad, and none deserving of affirmative action for politicians.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;991033 wrote: :yh_rotfl Man, you've really got that white-guilt thing bad, don't you? I suggest you get outside and spend more time with "them" until you realize there is no "them," only people - most good, some bad, and none deserving of affirmative action for politicians.

Well of course,, thats what it seems like to the undecided crowd,,,:guitarist

Hey guess what,, lets try Obama,, and then we'll give Mr paul a chance,,O tay?:-2

I believe the conservative American needs to start giving the idea that it's time to desert the republican Party,, because they are no longer being represented in Washington...

These people are done,, don't take my word for it,,, research

The trickle down,,

will become known as one of the biggest cons on mankind...

I know some might not want to read this little tidbit,, it only announces,,,

The death of the republican party!

observations wrote:

Last week was historic. It is a week that financial and economic people will study for generations. It also marked the end of certain elements of the Republican Party's ideology. Below are statements the Republican party can no longer claim as part of their core ideology.

We are the party of small government

Actually, this week simply added to the the end of this claim. Under Bush II, discretionary spending has increased from $640 billion to $1.040 trillion dollars. Also remember that Bush had a Republican controlled congress for 6 of those years. However, Paulson will send a package to Congress which totals $800 billion. The Treasury will create a new agency to buy bad debt (which the WSJ's Marketbeat blog has called the Treasury Garbage Machine). In short, when the Republicans control all branches of government they spend like drunken sailors.

We Support Free Markets

Last week the SEC banned short-selling in financial shares:

The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced a ban on short-selling financial stocks over the next two weeks. Short-selling is essentially betting that a stock's price will go down. The SEC hopes the ban will reduce downward pressure on the market, but some think it will backfire. Wall Streeter Barry Ritholtz tells Madeleine Brand that the SEC action reverses 1,000 years of theory about how free markets should work.

In short, markets are supported when they are going up. But when they are going down, we're going to do everything we can to prevent them from going down.

We Are the Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

No they aren't. No Republican president has ever balanced a budget. While Republicans have argued that Reagan had to contend with Democrats, Bush II did not for 6 years. Under this scenario where the Republicans controlled all branches of government they never even came close to balancing a budget.

We are the Party of Personal Responsibility

No you're not. When companies make really stupid decisions the Federal government bails them out. Just ask any shareholder of AIG. Or any taxpayer who will not help to finance the latest government bail-out.

Simply put, this week has demonstrated a key point: when the going gets tough, the Republicans become socialists:

If you are a fan of irony, consider this: The conservative movement has utterly hated FDR, and his New Deal programs like Medicaid, Social Security, FDIC, Fannie Mae (1938), and the SEC for nearly 80 years. And for the past 8 years, a conservative was in the White House, with a very conservative agenda. For something like 16 of the past 18 years, the conservative dominated GOP has controlled Congress. Those are the facts.

We now see that the grand experiment of deregulation has ended, and ended badly. The deregulation movement is now an historical footnote, just another interest group, and once in power they turned into socialists. Indeed, judging by the actions of the conservatives in power, and not the empty rhetoric that comes out of think tanks, the conservative movement has effectively turned the United States into a massive Socialist state, an appendage of Communist Russia, China and Venezuela.

Whenever a Republican talking head says they are for any of the above mentioned things they should be questioned to explain how that statement (I'm for free markets) jibes with banning short selling of an entire sector of the market. Whenever a Republican says he is for smaller government, have him explain the nearly doubling of discretionary spending when the Republicans controlled all branches of government.

Simply put, this week demonstrated how hollow many of the Republican values are. They sound great on paper, but aren't put into practice when that result might cause financial harm to another Republican.

Economy

May we have a moment of silence..
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;990883 wrote: Just cause your candidate got bounced early,, you don't have to take it out on the first black president in America's history,,,

I guess we got to pick a side and run with it,, all I mean to bring to it,, is,, the fact that these right wing comments are silly and uninformed,, mine too...

So when a right wing operative comes in,,, a grain of salt for everyone whose being honest here.. Don't take anything at face value..

I think once someone learns the truth spinning machine goes for both,, elephants and jacka$$ es,,, more will find better more truthful statements,, to go by,, and in this election,,

to be honest,, in my eyes,, after years of paying attention,,,any consideration for the republican agenda is a sure sign of two things,,,, they haven't been paying attention,, or,, they are brainwashed and can't help themselves,,, or three they are former republicans that have seen the light...I think that if you would give republicans a fraction of the consideration you lavish on democrats, you'll find this to be the appropriate mascot for both.

DrJ wrote: I honestly believe the democrats deserve a chance,, because they are far and above the more honest,, as honesty goes for politicians anyway,,I just had to do a quick fact-check on this belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_ ... #1990-1999

A quick count of the 90's and 2000's on this list yielded 49 dem and 13 repub politicians. I'm not saying that republicans are more honest, because I just had breakfast and don't want to lose it. I just want to show you that you need to take your own blinders off before chastising anyone else for the same thing.

DrJ wrote: [...]

besides rumor has it,, that 90% of undecided voters are racist,, and I don't like the idea that the most ignorant people in America's population are decideding my future.Rumor. There's a good source. :thinking:

DrJ wrote: Increasing the buying power for everyday Americans,,,will cure all of America's problems at home... i truly believe this,,That's exactly what got us into this mortgage mess.

One thing I do want to say, sincerely. I appreciate that your posts are shorter. It's something I can respond to. :-6
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;991059 wrote: Well of course,, thats what it seems like to the undecided crowd,,,:guitarist

Hey guess what,, lets try Obama,, and then we'll give Mr paul a chance,,O tay?:-2Obama & McCain are virtually identical.

DrJ wrote: I believe the conservative American needs to start giving the idea that it's time to desert the republican Party,, because they are no longer being represented in Washington...I agree. I hold the same opinion of democrats.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;991061 wrote: I think that if you would give republicans a fraction of the consideration you lavish on democrats, you'll find this to be the appropriate mascot for both.

I just had to do a quick fact-check on this belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_ ... #1990-1999

A quick count of the 90's and 2000's on this list yielded 49 dem and 13 repub politicians. I'm not saying that republicans are more honest, because I just had breakfast and don't want to lose it. I just want to show you that you need to take your own blinders off before chastising anyone else for the same thing.

Rumor. There's a good source. :thinking:

That's exactly what got us into this mortgage mess.

One thing I do want to say, sincerely. I appreciate that your posts are shorter. It's something I can respond to. :-6

I said this election,,, the truth leans in favor of the dems,,. only because of every issue concerning the future incomes of 100% of America,,

Lets face it,,the republicans blew it,,big time..

What was that committee John McCain headed all them years?

Wasn't it the commerce committee? The deregulation committee?

I don't see any other choice!

If anything else happens,,it's back to the conspiracy threads!!!:-5
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Bill Clinton's on the View

Let's see what he has to say

I'll be back

Temporary interruption

Patsy
qsducks

Start Packing Sarah

Post by qsducks »

Patsy Warnick;991544 wrote: Bill Clinton's on the View

Let's see what he has to say

I'll be back

Patsy

I saw him this morning on the View and Elizabeth was speechless for a change. He is predicting Obama.
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I have to admit Bill Clinton is a great Speaker

great interview - big difference than John McCain & Cindy's interview on the View a couple of weeks ago - it didn't go well ..

Dr. J - I don't suppose that "J" is for - Julius Irving ??:wah:

Dr. J

OK, Ms. Spunk's going to put herself out here like a target.

Disrespectful - demeaning comments as Lazy, Ignorant, Racist, Noose, Lynching, Hey I like ya. Did I mention I'm 1/4 BLACK.?

you seem to think I'm transparent, easily reconized, easily grouped.?

Now, if you'd like a constructive conversation - let's start.

You asked - Did I vote in the last election. What difference did it make? Bush's corruption started with the CHAD. He bought his Presidency. You don't hear anything about Bush's Brother in Colorado? he ripped off thousands in a loan scam, and no consequences - no pay back.

You stated Welfare has grown 4 times, with the Country's condition expect that stat to explode.

Buyout's - the Gov't could buy my Mortage - what can't help the poor middle class? That stimulis check did what? was that our TAX Break? - Cause from here on out Open your wallet..

I'm not impressed with either McCain or Obama, neither have spoken about issues - Unravelling economy - WAR - Healthcare - Foreign Policies & & ?

McCain ?- he ripped thousands/billions in this Keating scam - no consequences, no pay back. Best part of that was when in court/hearing a older lady walked up to Keating & slapped the hell out of him.. loved it. she lost alot apparently.

McCain's campaign manager is a lobbyist for Fanny Mae & Freddie Mac..? hmmm

Obama ? - what do we know? well, that's what scares me

Every one has something. No one's digging..?

He talks as if he grew up in Nebraska, that small town boy BS - he grew up in Hawaii.

Obama likes this Palin - it's taken the spot light off him. no dirt? Everbody has dirt.

Palin ? - Female, Gov. of Alaska, I think she's has that SPUNK you like...

every one's busy digging up dirt from family to her eye glass's.

She's a DECOY, so the topics/dirt not about McCain or Obama.

Biden ? - he's old news - he did rip off a business guy yrs. ago.??

Do you see a pattern here? GREED ???? I'm suppose to TRUST WHO ??

Like I said, when it comes to my $$, it's not spunk - I'm a Bitch.

Stock Market ? Gas Price gauge? Buyouts? Tax Hikes? Medical costs? Foreclosures?

Trust - who feels secure?

I feel we've definetly been taken advantage of - it's not a good feeling..

Hell, we still have Katrina victims living in Toxic Trailors...? HELLO

Talk about a BAILOUT..

See Dr. Julius - I read your book of replies - you can't expect to be taken seriously with slander.

Don't Bet Against America - we're strong individual's - we have spunk.

Patsy

ok - I'll go back to the Arcade - where I'm appreciated..
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;991815 wrote: I have to admit Bill Clinton is a great Speaker

great interview - big difference than John McCain & Cindy's interview on the View a couple of weeks ago - it didn't go well ..

Dr. J - I don't suppose that "J" is for - Julius Irving ??:wah:

Drjykellhyde44.com

Patsy wrote:

Dr. J

OK, Ms. Spunk's going to put herself out here like a target.

Disrespectful - demeaning comments as Lazy, Ignorant, Racist, Noose, Lynching, Hey I like ya. Did I mention I'm 1/4 BLACK.?

you seem to think I'm transparent, easily reconized, easily grouped.?

Not really,,, you can think of it in terms of a search,,, a feeling out,, got to know who I'm talkin to,,, if you know ,,and I think you do,,what I'm talkin about...

Do you have a thought,, a brain,, a political clue,, or are you just another typical brainwashed fool,,,lets just say,,, I enjoyed finding out...:sneaky::-6ty

P wrote:

Now, if you'd like a constructive conversation - let's start.

You asked - Did I vote in the last election. What difference did it make? Bush's corruption started with the CHAD. He bought his Presidency. You don't hear anything about Bush's Brother in Colorado? he ripped off thousands in a loan scam, and no consequences - no pay back.

You stated Welfare has grown 4 times, with the Country's condition expect that stat to explode.

Buyout's - the Gov't could buy my Mortage - what can't help the poor middle class? That stimulis check did what? was that our TAX Break? - Cause from here on out Open your wallet..

That says it all,,,The death of the republican party in a nutshell,, I couldn't of wrote that any better for my case for Obama,, or are you one that believes like some,, that McCain/palin couldn't,,wouldn't just finish us off?

p wrote:

I'm not impressed with either McCain or Obama, neither have spoken about issues - Unravelling economy - WAR - Healthcare - Foreign Policies & & ?

McCain ?- he ripped thousands/billions in this Keating scam - no consequences, no pay back. Best part of that was when in court/hearing a older lady walked up to Keating & slapped the hell out of him.. loved it. she lost alot apparently.

McCain's campaign manager is a lobbyist for Fanny Mae & Freddie Mac..? hmmm

Woman,,, you are a one-woman republican wrecking machine,, you rock!

You are the reason the world we all call America,, hasn't and will never die..

p wrote:

Obama ? - what do we know? well, that's what scares me

Every one has something. No one's digging..?

He talks as if he grew up in Nebraska, that small town boy BS - he grew up in Hawaii.

Obama likes this Palin - it's taken the spot light off him. no dirt? Everbody has dirt.

Palin ? - Female, Gov. of Alaska, I think she's has that SPUNK you like...

every one's busy digging up dirt from family to her eye glass's.

She's a DECOY, so the topics/dirt not about McCain or Obama.

Biden ? - he's old news - he did rip off a business guy yrs. ago.??

Do you see a pattern here? GREED ???? I'm suppose to TRUST WHO ??

Like I said, when it comes to my $$, it's not spunk - I'm a Bitch.

Stock Market ? Gas Price gauge? Buyouts? Tax Hikes? Medical costs? Foreclosures?

Trust - who feels secure?

I feel we've definetly been taken advantage of - it's not a good feeling..

Hell, we still have Katrina victims living in Toxic Trailors...? HELLO

Talk about a BAILOUT..

See Dr. Julius - I read your book of replies - you can't expect to be taken seriously with slander.

Don't Bet Against America - we're strong individual's - we have spunk.

Believe this,, everything in me,, tells me the truth about Obama isn't in his words,, it's in his language,, the way he's delivering those words,, I know he understand every fear in the hearts of the people that have been taken advantage of,, I haven't seen that kind of honesty or integrity in a politician since Dwight Eisenhower,,, on his way out...

Your right about me,, but I know how to read between the lines,, and the same things I see in Obama,,, I can see in you...

p wrote:

Patsy

ok - I'll go back to the Arcade - where I'm appreciated..

Show off!

Don't be a stranger!!!:guitarist

Now as for you Hoss,,,,

hoss wrote:

And all I see is that you are brainwashed by the left, liberalism being a mental illness and all, it’s got you to where you can't understand that the right is right and is honest and the left is so mentally ill they can't see reality.

This perfectly describes the religious right,, Falwell and Pat Robinson,, with their 15% solution,, in fact,, I remember you telling me you were undecided,, but leaning right,, this is the Christian right philosophy,, pretend,, don't show your strengths,,, your political persuasion,, and it just so happens I come in here,, and your knee deep in a wedge issue... these are the people that aren't using reasonable thinking,, the "God" delusion in politics owns their vote,, they are the brainwashed,,,the cult in the Christian religion,, I believe the far right of America is just as crazy as the far right muslems..

h wrote:

You talk word for word like my dads union electrician friend, you’re a have, that has enough, but wants more from the rich since you think you deserve more, but chose a job that limits your ability to make more, so you demand more through union organization. You’re a taker just like the workable poor who keep the handout going and the democrats support you more than the republicans do. Your bread is buttered with them.

You’re handing out the democrat's rhetoric and special talking points, and then tell me I’m doing the same for the republicans, and you don’t know me at all. Why is it that when you do it it’s saving the world and when I do it, I deserve half a vote and being hung?

Your right about that,,I am a union Ironworker,, and I live near and work in OHIO, home of the Christian right,, have family in it,, I know the plan,,

I know what the issues are,,, its seen on a regular basis around here,, this immigration issue,, being fought by republicans,,is a farce,,, they accept money from corporations and ignore the laws about illegal hiring,, for the selected corporations,, doing their best to lower the Americans standard of living,,,

to pad profit only,,, not wanting to share with American workers who are America's backbone,, it's their mistake,,it's why Americans have lost their buying power,, you think its us that are brainwashed?

AS we go,,so goes the country..Union or not...

I believe it is the base of America's new found economic problem,, this needs to be reversed,, the people need to have more of the pie,, thats all any election is ever about,, confusing it with social; issues is just a way to get ourf minds off our bank accounts..

Good luck with that this time,,I refer you to a paragraph above by the great and wise Patsy that starts off,,,

McCain ,,, he ripped
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Hoss

McCain is a liar

McCain stated he didn't request earmarks (MONEY)

he did - there were 3 1- for 56million - 1-for 9 million and another.

yet to this day he states he never, never requested a earmark.

Don' forget the Keating scandal - he's a thief.

and this has nothing to do with his WAR Resume.

1 - week ago today McCain stated the economy was fundamentally sound.:wah:

Of course in his world it would be fundamentally sound with 13 cars and how many homes?

I'm not impressed with Obama - of course he's a new face & and young so he hasn't had enough time to be bought & swindle etc...

Dr. J stated Obama understand's the fear in our hearts.? really?

as I stated in another thread -"Taxes"

If these two Candidates really had our best interest as priority - they'd get their A$$'s back to the White House NOW and handle this Banking Bailout.

instead of waiting until ummmm after the Holidays, see ya in February 2009.

Since both McCain & Obama understand -

Candidate Reality Show:

I think we should drop both Candidates in- Galveston, let them live in a FEMA Toxic Trailor for the next the next 40 day's - Let the best man win - we'll see who's PRES..

We deserve more, we deserve a stable Country with Pride, Honor.

and we deserve a strong, honest,wise, take control Pres., cause I don't think this Country has been in this condition since the '30's..

Dr. Heckle & Jeckle

since your campaigning for Obama - please do tell what you see.

convince me what he'll do for this Country & how..

I want to know how - and no one is talking..

don't print me a book

your true heart - what convinced you to back Obama?

see Dr. J, you & I have come full circle - I know you like me

I'll torment you like a little sister.:wah:

Patsy
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

Patsy Warnick;992201 wrote: Hoss

McCain is a liar

McCain stated he didn't request earmarks (MONEY)

he did - there were 3 1- for 56million - 1-for 9 million and another.

yet to this day he states he never, never requested a earmark.

Don' forget the Keating scandal - he's a thief.
Just curious. Where did you watch/read about the Keating scandal? I ask because I recorded the CNN and Fox versions. If ever there was proof that there is no balanced journalism in America, you can bet those shows top the list. According to Fox, he was a naive boy scout who got caught up in those eeeeeevil democrat shenanigans. CNN's version is that he was the manipulator, exploiting the only four (three?) dishonest democrats in history, then escaping while the poor dupes paid for his crimes.

The bare fact is that a democrat-led investigation found that he was stupid (exercised poor judgment) but did nothing illegal.

Illegal ... after this bank bail-out that word leaves a metallic taste in my mouth.
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

Patsy Warnick;992201 wrote: We deserve more, we deserve a stable Country with Pride, Honor.

:yh_clap :yh_flag :yh_clap (Loud whistles) :yh_clap :yh_flag :yh_clap
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;992201 wrote: Hoss

McCain is a liar

This is the best reason to vote for Obama,, I can't even fathom how any sensible person can put this country in the hands of a liar,, that's why I didn't back Hillary,,, after the Bosnia story...

My union backed Hillary,, I told them they were nuts,, keyword being Lies,,

McCain has problems,, Hoss is right about that,,,especially with the type of record he has lied about,, but I will say this,, I don't blame him for lying about the things he has been involved in,, considering all the financial failures that have seemed to follow him in his career...

It's obvious to me anyway,, the fox doesn't belong inside the hen house,, even if said fox,, is promising not to eat said hens...

Patsy wrote:

Dr. Heckle & Jeckle

since your campaigning for Obama - please do tell what you see.

convince me what he'll do for this Country & how..

I want to know how - and no one is talking..

don't print me a book

your true heart - what convinced you to back Obama?

see Dr. J, you & I have come full circle - I know you like me

I'll torment you like a little sister.:wah:

Patsy

I have been following the politics of America since the first gulf war,,, Cspan,, all the networks,, the internet,, books,, you name it I have looked for the reasons America has turned so divided...

I have to tell you,, this answer you seek,, is a book,, and to tell you the skimmed version only,, is a tough task,, I feel for all campaigns trying to get votes.. Let me try tho!

It's like descibing a 10 yr span of life in one paragraph,,, finding the right words to convince another is possible,, but that really depends on your experiences,, and how you have observed the world...

Let's just say I had a view point before I heard Obama,, Ralph Nader was the politician at the time that was touching on points in my path,, as far as corporations trying to dictate to America,, and taking advantage where ever they seen no push back,, and also trying to force issues that were trying to reduce Americans standard of living...

I realize all politicians will be politicians,, but we got to choose,, and I seen politicians like McCain saying things that weren't true but were being accepted,, and the fact that in this election,,,

the truth is leaning in the democrats favor,,, they don't have to lie...

The question being,,,are you better off now than you was 7 years ago?

In short,, Obama was an underdog who made sense..

I'd rather be fooled by someone I thought was trying to be truthful,, than cast my vote for someone I know,,, not only is lying,, but are taking advantage of the fact that a lot of voters don't care,, or don't have the time to check in to all this,, and accept things at face value...

McCain/Palin are running a deceptive campaign in my opinion,, and are going with it to the election,, hoping people,, like their base,, will ignore it.. Take a close look and decide for yourself..

Hoss wrote: I know Senator McCain has problems, (not as many as you believe but some) I've been reading up quite a bit. He is still going to run this country better than Senator Obama, and with McCain I get a future for Governor Palin, who represents me very much. I can't vote for Senator Obama no matter if he had the perfect fix for the economy, he is pro abortion, I will never place my name in that vote column.

That don't don't make sense to me,,,sorry

That only tells me if Adolf Hitler was runnin g on a pro-life platform,, you'd vote for him,, now does that make any sense to anybody,, please answer me that...

Pro-choice,, isn't pro abortion,, we need a different kind of solution,, than just taking the choice from women,, but instead of working with women,, who mostly can't afford to have babies,, you would vote for someone thats lying to you.. It's the most amazing most interesting phenominon in tha American election process,, to me anyway..

In fact,, thats what tells me the issue is merely used to block your mind from making any kind of sense of the type of people you are giving influence to..

Hell,, they voted in a pedifile down in Florida,, whats his name,, got caught sending c'mon messages to the pages in congress..

All you have to do to get your vote is say,, I don't believe in Abortion,, whether its true or not,, I call this brain washing,, and for a lot of people I believe its just one of talking points they can talk about,, they sure can't defend the "trickle down" con of the century that comes with a pro life candidate..

Defending the babies is nice and easy,, try defending the mothers,, a little tougher and takes a pair,, a pair most republicans don't have apparently..

Let's have a program like workmans comp,, that benefits poor pregnant mothers that can't afford gas,,food,, rent,,much less losing their jobs..

No we can't do that,,it's a Govt program,, conservatives are a joke on this issue..

They don't want to change it,, or it would have changed already..

hoss wrote: You’re handing out the democrat's rhetoric and special talking points, and then tell me I’m doing the same for the republicans, and you don’t know me at all. Why is it that when you do it it’s saving the world and when I do it, I deserve half a vote and being hung?

It's just my way of bringing out the truth in people,, and like the fact everyone thinks our choices aren't good enough(and are using it to not commit in my humble opinion) I use that to find those political views,,persuasions.. I just want to know who I'm talking to..

I know you deserve a whole vote,, know one is getting hung if they vote another George Bush in,, not literally anyway.. I believe its economic suicide...

I think if another conservative trickle down agenda wins the election this whole country will be financially destroyed.. Retirements will be reduced if not totally wiped out..

The wolves are at the door.. They are republicans who represent people who will take everything you've worked your whole life,, I think they all ought to be hung for that reason alone..

I respect all who can and do express what they believe in,, even you Hoss,, even tho your view of America is with another George Bush at the helm,,, with McCain/Palin that's what you'll get,,

Bush has wrecked this country,, I think McCain will finish the job,, the christian right has learned nothing..
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr. heckle & jeckle

obviously you didn't care for my

Candidate Reality Show?

send both to Galveston to live in a FEMA Trailor - May the BEST man win.

Mayor of Galveston stood before Congress today stated:

you come to Galveston to see if it's worth saving?? wow, very sad there.

I'm giving some thought to your reply

Thank You Dr. J

Acct; I believe McCain has a interview on Letterman tonight ..?

Patsy
qsducks

Start Packing Sarah

Post by qsducks »

Oh my this thread has just gone off the deep end.:wah:
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

ACCT. & All

McCain just announced - suspending his Campaign to get to the White House & get work on this Bailout Crisis - for the Country of course..!:sneaky:

Here comes the Maverick..?

Patsy
qsducks

Start Packing Sarah

Post by qsducks »

Patsy Warnick;994572 wrote: ACCT. & All

McCain just announced - suspending his Campaign to get to the White House & get work on this Bailout Crisis - for the Country of course..!:sneaky:

Patsy

Oh yes my dad told me he is trying to get out of the debate on Friday night. What a sleezebag.
Sheryl

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Sheryl »

The debate Friday was to be over foreign policy, McCain's strongest point. Why would he willingly want to get out of it, unless he felt other things were more important, like our economy.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

One week ago - McCain stated the Country was fundamentally sound..?? OK

Now, McCain is suspending his campaign.

as far as I'm concerned McCain & Obama suspended their Campaign along time ago

Neither are talking issues & solutions..

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Sheryl

McCain also wanted to re-schedule this debate for MONDAY ? why ?

I instantly said to Hubby

Oh, so most men are watching Monday Night Football....:sneaky:

Obama had suggest to McCain to jointly make a statement re: economy and this bailout mess. ?

McCain refused.

so Who thinks this is GRAND STANDING ?

any risk?

Patsy
yaaarrrgg

Start Packing Sarah

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Patsy Warnick;994594 wrote: One week ago - McCain stated the Country was fundamentally sound..?? OK

No, McCain is suspending his campaign.

as far as I'm concerned McCain & Obama suspended their Campaign along time ago

Neither are talking issues & solutions..

Patsy

To be fair, Obama has been talking about the economy for a long time. The problem is that the warnings (along with warnings from other people) have been ignored.

This is what trickle-down economics and deregulation gives you. For one, all our jobs are being shipped out. Also policies have all been designed that harm small business and the middle class. I'm not sure how they expect these guys losing their jobs to pay their mortgage. People on Main Street have been in a financial pinch for years ... it's just finally trickled up to Wall Street. Now it's "the end of the world!" for the bunch of malingering whiners ... to borrow a Phil Gramm phrase. :)

Seems to be the pattern in this administration ... apply a pound of cure, and ignore the ounce of prevention. Then, when it's a calamity, insist that people do it your way and threaten congress with mushroom clouds.
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Hoss;993402 wrote: Your way of bringing out the truth makes me angry and not want to discuss a thing with you,

First off Hoss,,, I knew who you was from the get go,, I just wanted you to come out,,, Don't get me wrong,,, I understand why people like you are coming in as you all always do,, lets just say I know how religions need to keep a low profile in their bid to control the politics in a free land,,,Church and state sensitivities are very high now-a-days,,, and while the Sarah pick was smart in a distration sense,, they failed to uncover a lot of details about her religious views,, I believe this is the tripping point in the outcome for them,,, unfortunately...

I respect all views,,,but the truth matters,,no matter what your religious views are..

hoss wrote:

. Our only hope for security is in the hands of the republicans.

This is where I think the regular people are not following the religious right,,

because of the fear mongering of Bush/Cheney,, and the diversion into Iraq,, away from the people that caused 9/11,, This far right wing neo con administration has lost you any credibility in your views that the republicans have enough sense to understand the com[plexities of this new world they have tried to create... Fear kills freedom,,only,, and showing America's fear worked right into the hands of all our enemies foriegn and domestic...

Osama Bin Laden is still a free man in pakistan,, Republicans don't get it!!

hoss wrote:

And we will have a destroyed healthcare industry to add to the current financial unemployment system and have a failed national healthcare system in place.

Yea,, McCain wants that de-regulated also,,, everyone sees the results of the de regs,, in Banking which McCain was a leader in,, he even said it,,

I,,John McCain,, the great de-regulater,,, let the dogs eat the dogs...

hoss wrote:

President George Bush hasn’t wrecked this country at all, he's been fighting to protect us,

How,,, by letting the oil companies tell him every move to make?

Bin laden escapes to Pakistan,, what do I do? mmmmmmm

Oil execs somehow convince him to look in Iraq!!!:-3

Conservatives don't care who they elect,, Country first my a$$!

hoss wrote:

Senator McCain has enough tough negotiation experience and won't seel us out to foriegn interests

Yea he does,, and a board room full of the same oil lobbyist to help him out as well, the same lobbyist that helped your buddy GWB,, wreck wall st and ignore main st,,, is the Christian right paying attention at all at the results of their political policies? If so,,what does this say about their true Agenda?

hoss wrote:

and he won’t enact a huge special agenda, nor try to right black America; .

Hey accountable,, you gotcha a friend here,, dont ya?:sneaky:

I leave that like it is,,,you should have edited that out partner...

Thats nothing anyone should fear,, no one on this earth as yet,,,

can ever fix the minds of racist attitudes,, only generations can change that.

To be fair here,, I understand how the nieve can have learned racist habits and not realize it.... My family has its problems as well..

hoss wrote:

Senator Obama isn’t going to do any of that,

I use your line there,, you don't have to worry about righting black Americ,, only we can do that.. Teach your children!

hoss wrote:

You say he lied based on your interpretation of what an earmark is. I don’t accept that. I want Governor Palin in because I think she is the best of our future learning under john McCain. The fact that they are both Anti Abortion is just a huge bonus.

He is running the most deceptive campaign I have ever seen,, he's hiding..

Diversion after diversion,,, he knows republicans have conned America one to many times,,, the hurricane that got Bush/Cheney out of their convention,, and now the wall st bail out is being used to get out of debating,,,its a pattern all America will see,,, the religious fanatics are showing how un informed they really are by still backing this man,,, I bet behind the scenes their screaming at McCain,,

but the people that are trying to sell McCain know,,they have to hide,, to have any chance at all,, and they don't really care about any religion..

hoss wrote:

Get your rope ready buster, I’m a republican and I’m proud of it!

Look Bush is an idiot,, but he isn't the problem,, its the corporations that don't care about the people,, and they are playing,,,conning all religions..

We lose our retirements out here,,lets just say we know who to hold responsible.

Now run away,,just like McCain..
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

yaaarrrgg;994666 wrote: To be fair, Obama has been talking about the economy for a long time. The problem is that the warnings (along with warnings from other people) have been ignored.

This is what trickle-down economics and deregulation gives you. For one, all our jobs are being shipped out. Also policies have all been designed that harm small business and the middle class. I'm not sure how they expect these guys losing their jobs to pay their mortgage. People on Main Street have been in a financial pinch for years ... it's just finally trickled up to Wall Street. Now it's "the end of the world!" for the bunch of malingering whiners ... to borrow a Phil Gramm phrase. :)

Seems to be the pattern in this administration ... apply a pound of cure, and ignore the ounce of prevention. Then, when it's a calamity, insist that people do it your way and threaten congress with mushroom clouds.

:-6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:guitarist.....................:-6

You are my sunshine!!:wah:
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;994722 wrote: Hey accountable,, you gotcha a friend here,, dont ya?:sneaky:
I'm guessing you mean something different from what you've typed. Care to clarify?
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;994770 wrote: I'm guessing you mean something different from what you've typed. Care to clarify?

Well I just lined it up with your impression of my white guilt trip you think I'm having because of the color of the skin of the person I am voting for..

Race has nothing to do with my wallet,,, the color is green,, man...

Patsy,,, talking bad about both is too easy,,, can you see anything positive in either candidate,,, I mean there is good in both you know...

The independent vote is something I think will be more viable in future elections,,

because of views like yours,,, so if you had to vote today?

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”