Start Packing Sarah

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;994780 wrote: Well I just lined it up with your impression of my white guilt trip you think I'm having because of the color of the skin of the person I am voting for..

Race has nothing to do with my wallet,,, the color is green,, man...I don't get it, but don't bother to explain.DrJ wrote:

Patsy,,, talking bad about both is too easy,,, can you see anything positive in either candidate,,, I mean there is good in both you know...

The independent vote is something I think will be more viable in future elections,,

because of views like yours,,, so if you had to vote today?
I like some of Obama's ideas as state-level initiatives, but almost everything he says he wants to do is outside the scope of the federal gov't as defined by our Constitution. I might be interested in voting for a governor Obama.

McCain does a fine job as Senator. It's time for him to retire and think proudly of his many life accomplishments.
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr. J

find good with eachother- play nice - FG has a forum for Family & Relations..:)

OK - you want to REEL me into defending DAILY HOT TOPIC

Dr. J, Your coming off as a Preacher/Minister please !!!

you post alot - I mean books - maybe I missed you Praising McCain..?

Last week you wanted to Lynch me - I know you've missed me today..

I have to be honest here about Obama

I stopped watching him & actually there's very little of Obama coverage or my channels are all owned by McCain, ?

I want a debate before I have 8 day's to vote. I think they should've been debating by now. I see/feel McCain (the Maverick) is shying away from debating.

I promise on my Honor to equally watch both Candidates, so help me GOD.

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;994791 wrote: I don't get it, but don't bother to explain.

Alright,,, the awright student will cut you a break,, this time..:lips:

acc wrote:

I like some of Obama's ideas as state-level initiatives, but almost everything he says he wants to do is outside the scope of the federal gov't as defined by our Constitution. I might be interested in voting for a governor Obama.

McCain does a fine job as Senator. It's time for him to retire and think proudly of his many life accomplishments.

So,,,no vote?

I would think since your half way there on the Obama man,,,:-3

All I want out of the next president is to do whatever it takes to get corporate America to take it's foot off middle America's back..

If that means a health plan,,so be it..

Better labor laws,,so be it,,,,

More govt regulation,,,hey you know,,so be it..

Hey I am an Ironworker,, we build your bridges,, your skyscrapers,, your powerhouses,, your schools,,, and we see how corporations are trying to change America into this third world economy of rich and poor...

Not all of them,, because some of them know us,,,need us,,, but we see whose trying to change how Americans make their livings,, earn their retirements,, and take away from benefits in the healthcare issue,, they want to raise out of pocket expenses on everyone,, making it harder on regular folk to take care of their families,,, and its nothing but greed..

its going backwards under conservative republicans,, pretty soon corporate America,,with the help of less govt regulations,, and conservative trickle down,, the goal is to get Americas labor on equal footing with the most backward of nations,, China,,,Mexico,,,India,,, making America no better than them,,

and the sad thing about it all,, they're conning good people doing it,,,by using their religious views,, to convince people to go with it,,, getting people to believe they aren't worth it,, and the religious won't realize it till this country is done,,,DONE!!

By clouding the situation with wedge after wedge,, and throw in the rapture,, and armegeddon to boot,, and you stop caring about you stinking bank account..

Same things happening in Muslem countries,,Corporations using religion to convince people of this future world of rich and poor and no inbetween..

CHINA--That's why I say,,research,,,research,,,research,,

Don't take my word for it,,I only see it everyday!
Accountable

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Accountable »

DrJ;994878 wrote: So,,,no vote?And you chastise others for being politically ignorant?? You say you're more aware than the rest of us?? DO SOME RESEARCH OF YOUR OWN.

DrJ wrote: I would think since your half way there on the Obama man,,,:-3

All I want out of the next president is to do whatever it takes to get corporate America to take it's foot off middle America's back..

If that means a health plan,,so be it..

Better labor laws,,so be it,,,,

More govt regulation,,,hey you know,,so be it..Part of your research needs to include a little known document, the United States Constitution. I know, I normally don't mention such esoteric things, but I think it's important enough that you discover information beyond your leftist blogs.
yaaarrrgg

Start Packing Sarah

Post by yaaarrrgg »

I don't see how the Constitution prohibits Congress for acting in the nation's best interest.

Constitution wrote: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Obama's power of course is only in going along or vetoing bills, or recommending actions. (I doubt he'll use as many executive orders as Bush has).

Health care is covered in the common defense against microbes, viruses, prions, etc. Our founding fathers knew that not all threats might be human. Some could be animal. Some microbial. Some alien. :)

In any case the worst case scenerio on constituional conflicts is we just need to slap on a paragraph that says something like

P.S. "And by the way ... we forgot to say that people can't be sold and purchased. I know most people define 'man' to be a white man, but we are going to expand that definition"

P.P.S. "Also, when we said 'man,' we probably should have said 'man and woman'. They are people too, I guess."

P.P.P.S: "Doctors provide for the common defense and welfare of the nation. Thus, Health care is a fundamental right. How are microbes NOT a threat to our national security??? Up until recently more people died from disease in war than from fighting other humans."

Then again, if we are Ron Paul, the constitution doesn't say anything that we don't want it to say. In fact it says very little at all.

:)
Bryn Mawr

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Clint;988430 wrote: The idea some have that bigger is better is leading us to give power over many to a very few.

In a small City the people know their City Councilor and feel free to talk him/her. In a larger City with the same number on the City Council the people are less likely to know their Councilor. That's why it is better for States to be in control than the Federal Government. The members of Congress are so far out of touch with the people they don't have a clue what the needs are. State governments are closer to the people even though they have grown to a point most State Legislators are out of touch too.

Sarah Palin is used to being close to the people and knows what it means to be accountable to them.

If Obama is a leader why is the Democrat Congress such a mess? Why didn't he lead Congress to success? The truth is Congress doesn't have a leader able to take them in a positive, productive direction. And Obama has never been a funtioning member...he was running for President before he got there and that's all he's been doing.

If Obama has never been a functioning member of Congress how can you blame him for not leading it out of a mess? You cannot argue it both ways.
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Bryn Mawr;995621 wrote: If Obama has never been a functioning member of Congress how can you blame him for not leading it out of a mess? You cannot argue it both ways.:-2

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Are you a lawyer? :sneaky:
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Sorry for this temporary interruption RE: McCain's interviewed cancelled

Did anyone see Letterman last night ? with Keith Olberman - OMG too funny

McCain cancelled his appearance scheduled on Letterman, stated he was being rushed off to WA immediately etc...

10 minutes into Letterman's Show - McCain was at a interview with Katie Couric, and Letterman had a TV on watching the McCain's interview..

Olberman said - you've been ditched

Letterman took ditched and was on a roll all night.

Letterman say's - what are we going to do with Palin as Pres.?

This could've really hurt McCain - Letterman will continue on McCain tonight too

he wasn't a happy camper

Best Letterman Show Ever.

Olberman's Show also broadcasted the best parts today.

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Accountable;995044 wrote: And you chastise others for being politically ignorant?? You say you're more aware than the rest of us?? DO SOME RESEARCH OF YOUR OWN.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oh calm yourself,,,teach,,, don't get your panties up in a wad,,,

So McCain is your choice?

You notice questions but your not answering,,,Ron Paul? I'm confused

I believe,,,I believe the republican campaign is using dis-honesty,,smoke and mirror tactics,,, their not being honest with the people now,,, which tells me they are borderline criminals,,trying to con the people into letting Bush have a third term....

I dont blame them a bit,,,for the lies,, how else can they sell the policies set forth by the grear lameduck ,,,,GWB?

acc wrote:

Part of your research needs to include a little known document, the United States Constitution. I know, I normally don't mention such esoteric things, but I think it's important enough that you discover information beyond your leftist blogs.

In honor of the Christian right,, or lets be fair and say,, the people who are representing Christian right political views(Hoss),,,not mentioning any names,,

I refer you to the Ten Commandments,,,,one in perticular,,,

Thou shalt not lie,,,to become president

Is the ten commandments considered a left or right wing blog?

teach,,,the conservative double speak in this country has to be corrected...

Point out the left doubles and I'll consider it,,,
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;994865 wrote: Dr. J

find good with eachother- play nice - FG has a forum for Family & Relations..:)

OK - you want to REEL me into defending DAILY HOT TOPIC

Dr. J, Your coming off as a Preacher/Minister please !!!

you post alot - I mean books - maybe I missed you Praising McCain..?

Last week you wanted to Lynch me - I know you've missed me today..

I have to be honest here about Obama

I stopped watching him & actually there's very little of Obama coverage or my channels are all owned by McCain, ?

I want a debate before I have 8 day's to vote. I think they should've been debating by now. I see/feel McCain (the Maverick) is shying away from debating.

I promise on my Honor to equally watch both Candidates, so help me GOD.

Patsy

That's all that any good American can possibly be expected to do,,, I like the crazy moves Mccain is making that are confusing the press,, it's interesting if you consider that anyone could lie there way thru an entire campaign and still expect 40% of the vote,,, it's an amazing figure when you consider what's at stake..

If I come off too strong or how you say,,,,preacher/minister/please,,:wah:

this is why,,, there are a lot of people that believe it really doesn't matter whose president,,, and there are those that do their best to instill that idea for obvious reasons,,,vote suppression,, or voting for the most shallow of reasons,,

I can remember back when I thought the same,,,and my view was so limited,, that when I did start seeing how the voters were being played,, I was dumbfounded,,

I couldn't believe how many people just go in the voting booth and say,,,

One potato,,,two potato,,,three potato...

eeny meeny miney moooooooe!

So I take it on,,,,sharing another view,,,by god,,I'm gonna help em,,,:-3:-5:-5

The most amazing discovery after that for me,, was how much right wing resistance there was to it,,, and how some truths had been spun up so much

that two+two was five,, and anyone who said any different was un-patriotic,,,

Karl rove inc, have turned me away from anything republican,, although I believe when these characters are out,,,i can go back and argue for some of the conservatives principals I can live with,,,2nd amendment for example,,

and one more thing,, your right about me,,"missing" you,, show off!:sneaky:
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Hoss;994852 wrote: You don't know me, you have assumed I am some kind of religious activist pushing my agenda on America, and I'm not pushing my agenda on anyone, I'm just trying to sift through the vast amounts of everybody’s 'truth', which is really just propaganda and get to the issues.

Ok Hoss,,, I understand I am assuming your views are somehow "rapture" motivated,,, but if you would have come to me as the very well informed right wing loyalist,,, that you are,, respectfully,,, My christian right understandings wouldn't have come up,,,, but with the lay back,,, "I'm undecided,,but leaning right" approach,, you just happened to fit in with those characteristics....

BTW-they are in a previous post in here if any are interested.. or not..

hoss wrote:

No Sir, you don't, you already devalued mine by lumping me in with crazy right wingers, and telling me I deserve only half a vote and a short tight rope around me neck. You only value what you can explain and get others to believe. You don't exactly have a bipartisan record here.

I haven't got anyone to believe anything,, I have merely expressed a distaste for dis honesty,,and smoke and mirror type campaigning,, that the RNC-Rove INC have brought to national elections,,

I mean c'mon,,what are we teaching our children,,for christs sake..

Are we raising a generation of liars,,by becoming numb to the lies in politics,,which btw has become big news,, and influences those not yet old enough to vote as well,,,check the number of new young voter registrations,,, they see it as well..

hoss wrote:

Where did Osama start at and where did he have to run to? You seem to think that nothing we have done militarily has worked, far from the truth.

force when it doesn't work=======
it doesn't work when he escapes to Pakistan

and Bush/Cheney policies go to Iraq..

Explain to me the attitude from the time we tell any country to not hide him,,and the attitude change when Bin laden gets into pakistan....

That's all I want to know,, there's a lot of 9/11 families that would like to know why they backed off the man they accused of killing 3000+ americans?

hoss wrote:

He wants it less regulated, or re regulated in a way that makes more sense, and decreases the financial problems that we now face. And he's acting on it right now, suspending his campaign so he can go back to Washington and deal with what’s most important, Now Senator Obama must do the same thing or look the fool.

Anyone who trust John McCain and the word "regulation" isn't thinking in their right mind,,, after rescent events and considering the past,,,KEATING 5,, same exact situation,, I have to think its just blind loyalty,, if your not christian right/,,falwell/robertson,,,you thinking is a lot like,, a blind loyal religious zealot.

That just my opinion,,,

hoss wrote:

By negotiating sound laws that allows the oil companies to return to domestic drilling, and stopping our foreign dependence on oil.

Not even worth a comment.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not even worth a comment.

self explainatory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not christian fundamentalist?

Do you lobby for big oil? That takes the christians right out of it...

hoss wrote:

You are very disrespectful in bringing Sir Accountable in to our conversation, he and I do not talk, and have planned nothing.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_doh

Sir Acc? Why do you got to bring up the forum monarchy,,or is it,,Ogliarchy?

It's me and teach that are together,,,I play right,,,he plays wrong,, he is a very good team player when he wants to be!

hoss wrote:

Exactly my point on ‘Black America’, Senator Obama is going to step in where it should be left alone, and aggravate the issue even more than it already is. He needs to let it go and let it slip out of our society slowly in generational change. In trying to legislate equality he is going to create more animosity, that’s my point, he needs to leave this issue alone and he won’t. His social cure for American will move us backwards, that kind of change we don’t need.

When your in a hole,,,stop diggin'...

I'll not even comment about race again,,if you do the same..

hoss wrote:

Back to this religious zealot whacko stuff directed at me, will you just stop?

I am Hoss, son of Jester,

. I don't intend to be a paid lobbyist either.

Now I got a lot of respect for your dad,, is he coaching you on me?

I think if you don't become a lobbyist,, you have missed your calling..

With all due respect....

hoss wrote:

When you can stop the accusations, name calling, and demeaning words and want to discuss something I'm here. But I'm not going to lower myself to accuse you falsely, or demean you in any way. I simply just disagree with you, and for the life of me I can't sift through page after page of your posts trying to glean out the one or two bits of information that pertain to this thread. It's just exhausting to do so.

If you’ll excuse me I have to go door to door for Senator McCain now.

Hoss,,, try not to take any political tactics personal,,i mean being a republican,, I would think,, of all people ,,,you would understand,,, but in case your appearing to be offended is a tactic,,, well,,I have to respect that as well..

I have still got to get people to look at the direction this country is going,,, because if people don't start paying attention ,, conservative capitolism will take over this country in ways much worse than thay are now,,, we will become a country more in line with China and other suppressed nations,,

The best form of suppression in a free nation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is money.......

When the conservative says he/she believes in less government,, they aren't talking about the people of this country,,, lets just say I ams the people,, and this people,,,will be the squeaky wheel untill America wakes up,, and reigns these corporations in,, with whatever regulation needed to force them to share more of the Great American Pie.............

While your out knockin on doors for McCain,,, stop a few homeless people,, and ask them why they don't go get one them perfectly fine minimum wage jobs without healthcare,,, companies like walmart are offering?
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

WOW

Dr. J

Does Obama know you exist ??? your hired

Your about to take the world on..

I have to laugh - sorry, not at your choice of candidate- it's your conviction.

are you acustom to throwing tantrums ?

sorry for this interruptions - I'm waiting for Letterman

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Hoss;996369 wrote: I know exactly what I said and I explained my motivation for deciding on Senator McCain very clearly.

yea right,,, you were in the tank long before you ever clicked on this site,,,

which is OK,,, but we all know now,,don't we?

hoss wrote:

As I said I think we ought to tell them the truth, and lay out the facts on each issue and not fill them in on a prior ideology and let them decide. No propaganda from either camp. Just facts. That’s actually the problem I have with your way of discussing things, you lay out a lot of opinion without substance. That’s ok if you just want to argue philosophically but the issues are what’s most important.

I'm not arguing,, I'm just expressing a superior view point!:sneaky:

hoss wrote:

If you ask me who I believe lays out the facts better and more fairly than anyone else I'd say O’Reilly does a pretty good job, and Olberman is a total liar, but both are scene as polar opposites? Go figure.

You like ol Bill-Oooooooooo,,,,,really!:-2

I am not going to take advantage of you naive very youthful outlook,, but here's the newsflash,,, we have a candidate for president that is running another Karl Rove deceptive campaign,, a duck and cover type to escape media scrutiny,, Keith Oberman has amazingly figured out the insanity of living in a country where the corporate spin has no bounds,,, and politicians fall prey to it..

Don't take my word for this,,,research,,,research,,, McCain is lying,, Sarah is lying,, their spin has been played to win,,, the debates are their only fear right now..

they know people like you will never call them on their lies

hoss wrote:

Iraq is not the only place the US military is after terrorists, it's just the place that gets the most attention. At my last count we are in 13 countries actively fighting terrorisms with guns and other munitions. We have never stopped our pursuit of Osama Bin Laden

In case you missed it we have been doing cross border raid into Pakistan.

My opinion about big oil has nothing to do with my biblical doctrine, big oil was smart enough to get in that business, and the government was dumb enough to let the conservationists drive them out of our country. It's the democrats that protect the conservationists not as much the republicans.

yea,,, because of the heat of the next election,,,no doubt..

It's too late for Bush,,,McBush or any republican on this issue,,,they're done!

hoss wrote:

LOL, 'sir' is a term of respect and I was noting that I respect him, and he is my elder.

No hole. You don't make any sense on this whole black/white thing. You want it left alone and say that it needs to be slowly let go of over generations yet you want Senator Obama in office knowing he will try to pass laws to make some sort of reparations for Black America, can you tell me how those two go together?

You just made that up,,, what law is he gonna pass again?

You gotta stop listening to Acc,, I know he's an elder but jeez,,,

hoss wrote:

My dad is off fighting again, recalled by the Army, if I'm lucky I get one call a week to talk to him, I wouldn’t waste my time on a forum subject or person.

My blood went to get some in Afghanistan,,, I wish the "JESTER" the very best.

hoss wrote:

LOL I think you can't stand it that a common young American sees things for what they really are, you think I must be brainwashed if I don’t agree with you. Wake up and smell the coffee, there isn’t a whole lot here that seem to agree with you.

Has no one ever been straight with you that you think everyone is suspect and has no integrity? You're paranoid that everybody is on the take.

Then stop the sarcasm, and name calling and insulting ways and post some substance instead of opinion.

We just chit chattin,, dude,,, If there wasn't any substance in my words,, you wouldn't even be back in here talkin' to me,,

Young Minds need time..

hoss wrote:

Force them to share? Really, that sounds very communist, and very union.

One of those builder jobs? Where you get on your feet and then go to school to get a real career? Ok I'll ask.

Force isn't the right word,,, let's just say our govt. for the people,,,by the people,, needs to make them an offer,, they can't refuse!

You want to take it to class war,,, thats your in-experience talkin,, in front of god and everybody,,, I bet you think a firemans job,,, is just squrtin water on a fire,,don't ya?:-2

I hate to tell ya this,,, but in a building,,, on fire,, the people call you,, but when said building comes on you,.,, guess who you call?

:yh_worshp:yh_silent:yh_flag
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;996391 wrote: WOW

Dr. J

Does Obama know you exist ??? your hired

Your about to take the world on..

I have to laugh - sorry, not at your choice of candidate- it's your conviction.

are you acustom to throwing tantrums ?

sorry for this interruptions - I'm waiting for Letterman

Patsy

:guitarist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:-6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:-6,,,,,,,,,,:guitarist

tantrums? I din't know you could do that on the internet,,,Patsy!!

You talk in here anytime you want,,, has said anything on McCain,,,yet,,

I'm gettin ready to watch Keith Oberman,,,again,,,:sneaky:

hehehehehehehe:sneaky:
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr. J

You mention McCain's Crazy moves? & you actually enjoyed it

I asked earlier if any one thinks McCain running to WA was grand standing ??

I really feel it's alittle toooooo late - I've been screaming this to my Husband when all this $$$$$ has a grand total of ?? - oh, we're still adding to it??

I'm irritated that the Both McCain & Obama wasted $$$$ to make the negative ads, with the crisis this Country is in.

so I really have a problem with favoring either

I do like Obama's wife Michelle - that should count as a positive point for me..

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;996422 wrote: Dr. J

You mention McCain's Crazy moves? & you actually enjoyed it

I asked earlier if any one thinks McCain running to WA was grand standing ??

I'm irritated that the Both McCain & Obama wasted $$$$ to make the negative ads, with the crisis this Country is in.

Patsy

I really feel for McCain,,, he has inherited a system that he originally wasn't aware of,, until GWB,, and Karl Rove explained it to him in 2000..

Imagine realizing that "straight talk" was his only mistake in South Carolina,, and that to a little under half of the population,,, the truth isn't even close ,,as to what is needed in the hunt for votes,, to become the leader of the free world..

The war of wars isn't on any battlefield,, it's within each and everyone of us,, I learn more about myself in these conversations,,, than I learn about anyone else..

This is why I enjoy finding the perspectives of others and how mine,, is reflected in the responses,, positive or negative...

What I do see in others is how open and how flexible their minds are,, and I haven't had a conversation on the internet where I didn't notice similarities in the source of where we all think from,, and our differences are more understandable and more natural than many people notice,,,apples and oranges,, is the best way to say it,,I guess,, only the reality of it is so much more complex...

Sometimes being delusional is just a survival instinct,,, so I do understand republicans,,, I just don't agree with them,,, and I'm here to let them know,,, everything is going to be allright--- even if it turns out I am right about everything.

I'm kidding,, but bottomline,,I learned something and it twas a blast,,,Ty Patsy,,
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

For those you here with Strong Convictions & want to be Heard..

go to CNN.com/forums

they're running a survey - they asking what's priority issue's for you ?

etc. etc..

CNN will annouce what America wants/needs/ main issues either during or after the debate..

Dr. heckle & Jeckle - I'll be back to read your post.

I watched Michelle Obama being introduced tonight - I like her.

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;997887 wrote: For those you here with Strong Convictions & want to be Heard..

go to CNN.com/forums

they're running a survey - they asking what's priority issue's for you ?

etc. etc..

CNN will annouce what America wants/needs/ main issues either during or after the debate..

Dr. heckle & Jeckle - I'll be back to read your post.

I watched Michelle Obama being introduced tonight - I like her.

Patsy

Stop by and check on the Cafferty File,,, if you truly believe the things you believe in and worry about,, in this country,, aren't headed for improvement in the areas you are worried about,,, get involved,,, although these forums are a vital source of info,, along with blogs,,, there is no better way of inserting topics into discussions in the American media,,, than to voice them straight to rhe media itself.

Right,, left.. independent,,, we are all people in America,,, that deserve to be heard,, and if this country is going to succeed for all Americans,, all three must come together,,, by any means nessassary,,, and maybe,,, just maybe,, more people will develop more informed opinions,, that include every class,, every race,, and every political and religious persuasion,,,,

Write it down,,, and watch the magic,, as your own understandings become more and more focused,,, as you plant them in an email,, or forum,, and bloom into something you truly never imagined possible..

Now get a rope!!!

countdown@msnbc.com, DrjykellHYDE44, editor@usatoday.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, hardball@msnbc.com, letters@nytimes.com, oped@washpost.com, Oreilly@foxnews.com, rachel@msnbc.com
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

You left out Snerdley........

Bo Snerdley's CompuServe Email address: 73467.2216@compuserve.com
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

BTS;998021 wrote: You left out Snerdley........

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I like it!
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998032 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I like it!
KOOL....................So you know ol Snerd too:driving:
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

BTS;998034 wrote: KOOL....................So you know ol Snerd too:driving:

Well,,,not really,,, I just like the name bo,,,bo didly,,,bo knows,,,etc etc,,

who is he?
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998038 wrote: Well,,,not really,,, I just like the name bo,,,bo didly,,,bo knows,,,etc etc,,

who is he?

HMMMMMMM Rush likes that name too:sneaky:

Well meet Mr. Snerdley

Bo Snerdley is Rush's (Limbaugh) right hand man................

He is in the pics right and left..

Mr Snerdley, a close up shot..........

A.K.A. O.O.C. official Obaama criticizer
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Dr. J

just so I have you all fired up.

I can only do so much politics, just because I haven't stood firm on one particular individual, well, don't assume.

If you have such strong convictions for Obama - why continue to discuss, argue, or reform another.?

Dr. Heckle & Jeckel - you need to get out of the house - you need Female campanionship & have fun..

When the Presidential Election is over - then what Religion?

- put aside( war resume) This is how I feel right now - Neither Obama & McCain know POOR

I stated in scarcasim drop them in Galveston & hope for the best .

I want them to experience

When your POOR - apply for WELFARE and be DENIED & use what resources?..

I want them to experience living in a '72 Pinto & work the street.

It's amazing how one will grow & BLOSSOM.

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

BTS;998042 wrote: HMMMMMMM Rush likes that name too:sneaky:

Well meet Mr. Snerdley

Bo Snerdley is Rush's (Limbaugh) right hand man................

He is in the pics right and left and below..

Mr Snerdley, a close up shot..........

A.K.A. O.O.C. official Obaama criticizer

Kool,,,who da thunk it?

I know this woman who always felt sorry for Colmes,, of hannity and Colmes,,, he's always being out roared,,,, and dis-respected,, she said,,,

Why would anyone want that job?

I told her that maybe its,, he has figured out that his views and opinions don't hold any weight on his self respect,, or emotional health,, and are based someplace where they can be understood as lifes experience...

She said,,,, yea,, and maybe he's laughing all the way to the bank....

maybe Bo knows that as well,,,

I can see,,, many who profit from division,,, even those who oppose the divisions are making money,,, money will always surround everything we do,,

Capitolism,,,ain't it wunerful?
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998047 wrote: Kool,,,who da thunk it?

maybe Bo knows that as well,,,

I can see,,, many who profit from division,,, even those who oppose the divisions are making money,,, money will always surround everything we do,,

Capitolism,,,ain't it wunerful?

So Doc., you are sayin ol podunk Bo is so stupid and has such low self esteem and likes the money so much he says whatever ol Rush says he CAN say.......

KOOL.........

I can see you AIN't never heered ol Snerd............

But you just go on making you ed-jama-kated assumtins ...........Doc

KUZZ ol Snerd AIN't NOBODY's fool...
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

BTS;998050 wrote: So Doc., you are sayin ol podunk Bo is so stupid and has such low self esteem and likes the money so much he says whatever ol Rush says he CAN say.......

KOOL.........

I can see you AIN't never heered ol Snerd............

But you just go on making you ed-jama-kated assumtins ...........Doc

KUZZ ol Snerd AIN't NOBODY's fool...

What part of maybe "Bo knows" don't you understand?

So you've bought into the gospel of Bo,,,eh?

Good for you!

Like i said,,,delusional!

I guess Bill ooooooooooreeeeeelly is one of your prophets as well,,,

Now I realize i should never assume,,, but you people are locked in,,

:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

What else do you believe in?
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998051 wrote: What part of maybe "Bo knows" don't you understand?

So you've bought into the gospel of Bo,,,eh?

Good for you!

Like i said,,,delusional!

I guess Bill ooooooooooreeeeeelly is one of your prophets as well,,,

Now I realize i should never assume,,, but you people are locked in,,

What else do you believe in?

So 5 mins ago you did not know who he was

quote doc

"Well,,,not really,,, I just like the name bo,,,bo didly,,,bo knows,,,etc etc,,

who is he?"

and now you know ol BO so well....... and how he might "maybe" think.............:wah:

Like you said,,,delusional!
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

BTS;998053 wrote: So 5 mins ago you did not know who he was

quote doc

"Well,,,not really,,, I just like the name bo,,,bo didly,,,bo knows,,,etc etc,,

who is he?"

and now you know ol BO so well....... and how he might "maybe" think.............:wah:

Like you said,,,delusional!

Ok,,, let me say it slower,,, what part of,, now pay attention,,,

M A Y B E ,,,,,,,BO,,,,,,KNOWS,,,

C'mon,,another trip to sillyville,,, thats all you people got,,

you not only spin the truth,,, you all live in that fairy tale land,,,

where you can make up anything you want,,

but I realize me being wrong is very important to all right wingers,,

I understand ,,,I don't think you all are wrong about wanting the truth to be in your favor,, just the part where you change the truth to fit the need..

Hey,,,we got the page turned,,,,last page,,, now everyones going to miss all my brilliant ideas,,,, in previous posts,,,:-6

You've done your job,,,

hey,,,does Bo speak in here?

If so,,,ask him why conservatives,,,want to destroy America?

The 'ronald reaganites of yesterday are evolving into Karl rove McBush enemies of freedom,,,Why?
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I didn't know who BO BO was either

But any association with Rush Limbaugh . - no need to look..

Take another pill dude - who's brainwashed ?

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;998056 wrote: I didn't know who BO BO was either

Patsy

HEY!!!!

Patsy to the rescue,, glad I stayed up,,, I got to go to sleep,,,

nice hearing ya P
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Patsy
:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998057 wrote: HEY!!!!

Patsy to the rescue,, glad I stayed up,,, I got to go to sleep,,,

nice hearing ya P

:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Patsy

Isn't BO BO sorta racist?

Oh that's right liberals can call black folks BO-BO in the good of their cause ...........
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Good night

Dr. Heckle & Jeckle

I don't like Rush - does he have any brain cells left? get real..?

It's probably a cult..:wah:

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

BTS

What are you saying - please elaborate.???

I can say the N word if I'd like...

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Patsy Warnick;998044 wrote: Dr. J

just so I have you all fired up.

I can only do so much politics, just because I haven't stood firm on one particular individual, well, don't assume.

If you have such strong convictions for Obama - why continue to discuss, argue, or reform another.?

Dr. Heckle & Jeckel - you need to get out of the house - you need Female campanionship & have fun..

When the Presidential Election is over - then what Religion?

- put aside( war resume) This is how I feel right now - Neither Obama & McCain know POOR

I stated in scarcasim drop them in Galveston & hope for the best .

I want them to experience

When your POOR - apply for WELFARE and be DENIED & use what resources?..

I want them to experience living in a '72 Pinto & work the street.

It's amazing how one will grow & BLOSSOM.

Patsy

Yes they would,,,so would a lot of people I chat with on the right,,,

and I can't help it ,,I like it,.,,,,

I appreciate you worrying about me,,sis,,,

but my baby likes the way I two finger type,,,:sneaky:

BTS,,,,are you the Bo knows man,,,himself,,,?BO the snerdl!:sneaky:

Patsy,,,he just playin,,,aint ya B?
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Patsy Warnick;998062 wrote: BTS

Patsy

well say it then...........
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

DrJ;998063 wrote: Yes they would,,,so would a lot of people I chat with on the right,,,

and I can't help it ,,I like it,.,,,,

I appreciate you worrying about me,,sis,,,

but my baby likes the way I two finger type,,,:sneaky:

BTS,,,,are you the Bo knows man,,,himself,,,?BO the snerdl!:sneaky:

Patsy,,,he just playin,,,aint ya B?

i thought you went to bed???

Yippers I am ol BO Snerdley himself!!!!!!!!!!!

Here listen to me:

Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

BTS

That's it

That's your explanation?

who's on the pills - you or Rush.??

Your post means nothing

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

BTS

How cool

love the voice

Patsy - not fair
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Originally Posted by Patsy Warnick

BTS

Patsy

Quote BTS:

well say it then...........

Patsy Warnick;998067 wrote: BTS

That's it

That's your explanation?

who's on the pills - you or Rush.??

Your post means nothing

Patsy

I knew it......................

You can't say it...............:driving::wah::sneaky::-2:D
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

BTS

If you haven't read this thread - I suggest you do.

Read @ the last 5or 6 pages - you'll get to know me.

I have to warn you - Dr. J writes a book - read it or flip thru, your choice.

I saw no point to your post - any one can say anything? your point?

Don't bring the nasty out in me...:wah:

Good morn. Dr. J.....:wah:

Patsy
BTS

Start Packing Sarah

Post by BTS »

Patsy Warnick;998072 wrote: BTS

If you haven't read this thread - I suggest you do.

Read @ the last 5or 6 pages - you'll get to know me.

I have to warn you - Dr. J writes a book - read it or flip thru, your choice.

I saw no point to your post - any one can say anything? your point?

Don't bring the nasty out in me...

Good morn. Dr. J.....

Patsy

and this post makes sense???????:-3

OK I quit you win... Or better yet go back to this post and read foward...............

doc wrote this:

quote doc:

Stop by and check on the Cafferty File,,, if you truly believe the things you believe in and worry about,, in this country,, aren't headed for improvement in the areas you are worried about,,, get involved,,, although these forums are a vital source of info,, along with blogs,,, there is no better way of inserting topics into discussions in the American media,,, than to voice them straight to rhe media itself.

Right,, left.. independent,,, we are all people in America,,, that deserve to be heard,, and if this country is going to succeed for all Americans,, all three must come together,,, by any means nessassary,,, and maybe,,, just maybe,, more people will develop more informed opinions,, that include every class,, every race,, and every political and religious persuasion,,,,

Write it down,,, and watch the magic,, as your own understandings become more and more focused,,, as you plant them in an email,, or forum,, and bloom into something you truly never imagined possible..

Now get a rope!!!

countdown@msnbc.com, DrjykellHYDE44, editor@usatoday.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, hardball@msnbc.com, letters@nytimes.com, oped@washpost.com, Oreilly@foxnews.com, rachel@msnbc.com

And I wrote this

Quote BTS

Re: Start Packing Sarah

You left out Snerdley........

This is where the games began.............

Now are you gonna use the N word as threatend or not??????????

OH yah...... I have read the WHOLE thread and I already knew you from before. But about the thread and doc's book, all I can see is a bunch a rabbits in denial of Sarah Palin and how her choice for VP kicked them in the hinney........:rolleyes:......IMFO
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I never threatened - your point of what one can say?

you want to bend it in the direction to make yourself right.

I never saw your point - I still don't see your point.

your either pushing Rush L. & his side kick or your not.?

Don't think you know me

I like wit - do you have any? and yes I understood Dr, J's morris code...... ..... ...

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Start Packing Sarah

Post by Patsy Warnick »

BTS

You sure know how to stop the music...

Your a bummer..

Talk to ya later Dr. heckle & jeckle - plenty of other political threads available..

Bringing Rush L. into this thread & the direction Dr. Kildare aka BTS directed it..

brings this thread to a closer - what a bummer

Patsy
DrJ

Start Packing Sarah

Post by DrJ »

Obama Nation

Don't it look just way to easy? :-3

by JimmyO,,,,,

The vast majority of Americans are not racist, but it is worrying that even John McCain has to remind his followers that Obama is a decent family man, and that Americans need not fear him if he becomes the next President. It is reassuring to see the decency of McCain, but to hear his followers one fears for their lack of decency and one shudders at its implications.

We in Europe are hoping that Obama is the next President not because he is a black man but because he is so obviously the better candidate.

The problem is that lady represents a lot of people who don't ever pay attention,,, and the conservative strategies mark these people,,, with a lot of krap that really don't mean anything,, and somethings that are total deceptions,, a lot like some of the stuff most conservatives bring to this conversation,,,right wing delusions loaded with keywords,,, that promote fear to those too shut in to understand whats being done to them..

The best argument against democracy~~~5 min`conversation,,,,with that lady....

Hell,, some of these conservatives still swear up in down Nixon was set up by the evil liberals

This is why I have think Bush was the bad tasting meds Americans needed to swallow to snap out of their stuper!

I try to assume most are aware of this,, and are merely in the game,, I just get tired of debating with the idiots that really believe the krap inside conservative campaigns, believe me its getting to scary obvious to a lot of us in the asylum,,,

called Hannitys America,,,, the pup from Mr Limballess,,,hehehehe

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”