The Bush Presidency - a post-mortem autopsy

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1107145 wrote: The rioting is turning violent also and we are the one's calling for a cease-fire.

Cities across the world become platform for hundreds of thousands of protesters against Gaza fighting | Mail Online

It is to Britain's credit that, when we had the Mandate, we called for an end to unrestricted Jewish immigration saying that it was unsupportable under the terms of the Balfour declaration that "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine" - unfortunately we received no support and could not enforce the decision.

Everything that the British High Commission predicted has since come to pass.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Jester;1107318 wrote: For some reason I am unable to 'tag' this thread, does anyone know why? I tried to tag another too and the same thing happens:

This is my reply:

'Invalid Tag specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator' I just tried to put a tag in and it let me. I deleted as i was only testing.

Have you noticed that 'sha' keeps coming up on any thread refering to Israel or America?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Jester;1107320 wrote: Yes what is that?

And I wanted to tag this thread 'Jesters A list'. Any idea what makes that invalid? I thought the tags were for tracking a thread or linkiing threads?

I have no idea what 'sha' means but i've noticed it on all the political threads.

I'll try the tag for you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

It let me do it so i have no idea why it won't let you :confused::confused:
Oscar Namechange

Jester;1107324 wrote: Maybe Im banned from tags?:-3

Thanks, but can you remove it, if I am banned form them I dont want to stir up trouble.

It won't let me delete now. If there's any trouble, they can see our posts to know it was me who put it there.

Return to “People”