After my A-levels

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
ToryBoy87

After my A-levels

Post by ToryBoy87 »

After my A-levels, i plan to head out to Australia, and working over there for a year, i am a young fit person, and hope to be a lifeguard there, i have no lifesaving qualification (as yet) and would like to know where i can get started?

And also if the qualifications i earn in the Uk, will they be fully accepted in Oz, or do i have to go out and do a course before i can start.
booradley

After my A-levels

Post by booradley »

after you pass your A levels or just after them...

Hope you aren't taking English ; )
ToryBoy87

After my A-levels

Post by ToryBoy87 »

booradley wrote: after you pass your A levels or just after them...

I am taking English lang, politics, business studies and IT:-3

in AS level i got 2 B's an 3 C's (3rd one being general studies)
sherry

After my A-levels

Post by sherry »

booradley wrote: after you pass your A levels or just after them...

:wah:
abbey

After my A-levels

Post by abbey »

ToryBoy87 wrote: After my A-levels, i plan to head out to Australia, and working over there for a year, i am a young fit person, and hope to be a lifeguard there, i have no lifesaving qualification (as yet) and would like to know where i can get started?

And also if the qualifications i earn in the Uk, will they be fully accepted in Oz, or do i have to go out and do a course before i can start.Sounds like a fine plan to me. :-6

Maybe one of our Oz friends in the garden can help you with this one, good luck x.

Return to “Travel Vacation”