Why is it????

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Sheryl

Why is it????

Post by Sheryl »

Ok I thought there was a forum just for family/kid issues, but can't seem to find.

but...

Why is it the mom's always get all the gross jobs. I'm potty training my 2 yearold and just got through cleaning up a really gross mess. And I was wondering why is it always the moms who do the gross stuff. My son throws up, it's me who cleans it up. :thinking:

Anybody else agree or disagree??????
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
SweetDarlin

Why is it????

Post by SweetDarlin »

Sheryl wrote: Ok I thought there was a forum just for family/kid issues, but can't seem to find.

but...

Why is it the mom's always get all the gross jobs. I'm potty training my 2 yearold and just got through cleaning up a really gross mess. And I was wondering why is it always the moms who do the gross stuff. My son throws up, it's me who cleans it up. :thinking:

Anybody else agree or disagree??????Although I was married to a man who had no qualms cleaning just about anything... I find in general... we do it because well, We WILL do it. No one but NO ONE will approach the toilet in a cleaning manner. BAH! male specimens!
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
Sheryl

Why is it????

Post by Sheryl »

My hubby sais he'll pukeif he has to clean it up, :rolleyes:

my son
minks

Why is it????

Post by minks »

somewhere down the line someone said, "that's a womans job" and silly us we said....."ok"

I dunno changing the oil of my car seems kinda gross to me. Back in the day the ex scooped doggie poop not I.... that seems pretty gross....

Hehehehe but as for potty training and barf yeah we got the dirty end of the stick ahahahahahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Why is it????

Post by chonsigirl »

Wimp! We have to clean it up!
Sheryl

Why is it????

Post by Sheryl »

Are you calling me a wimp Chronsi :wah:

my son
SweetDarlin

Why is it????

Post by SweetDarlin »

Sheryl wrote: My hubby sais he'll pukeif he has to clean it up, :rolleyes:yeah, so will we. And we'll clean that up too!

grumble grumble
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
minks

Why is it????

Post by minks »

SweetDarlin wrote: yeah, so will we. And we'll clean that up too!

grumble grumble

ahahahaha we could always take a stand against but you know we women know the value of not letting that kind of mess set around too long hehehehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
SweetDarlin

Why is it????

Post by SweetDarlin »

minks wrote: ahahahaha we could always take a stand against but you know we women know the value of not letting that kind of mess set around too long heheheheheheamen! yeah i tried that , going on strike? pffft. the only one who cared was me.

besides... I guess it's fair trade for spider killin and night's of passion.. um... er.. hey wait a minute!!!
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]

Return to “Home Management”