What do these pics say to YOU?

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Looking for some observations here......

Attached files
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

That there are some absolute nutters in all walks of life
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I sure do get a kick out of the first one in the bottom row. What a brave guy, hiding behind his towel. Makes me sick.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Judging by the writing ( note the capital S) these placards appear to have been written by the same misguided fanatical loony

Re-arrange the following to form a well-known phrase : washed, brain

I did think the rhyming was a lovely touch though :rolleyes:

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
spot

Post by spot »

The photos were all taken outside the Danish Embassy in London on February 3 this year. Various prosecutions have been brought relating to the demonstration.

I think most people would regard the follow-up to be reasonable:

Anjem Choudary, the former UK head of radical Islamic group al-Muhajiroun, has been charged with organising a procession without the required written notification to the police and has been bailed to appear at Bow Street Magistrates' Court on May 11.

Abdul Muhid, 18, of Batten House, The Drive, east London, was charged with two counts of soliciting to murder and he is due to appear in custody before Bow Street magistrates.

Web designer Mizanur Rahman, 23, from Edmonton, north London, is charged with soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred.

Married father-of-one Uman Javed, 26, of Washwood Heath Road, Birmingham, is accused of soliciting murder and using words likely to stir up racial hatred.

Abdul Rahman Saleem, 31, of Mellish Street, east London, has been charged with using words likely to stir up racial hatred. And Omar Zaheer, 26, of Derwent Road, Southall, west London, is charged with racially aggravated disorderly behaviour and disorderly behaviour.

(edited down from a rather long PA report)
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Tigerlily

Post by Tigerlily »

They are such humourless bores, aren't they. And they try to stop us laughing.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: The photos were all taken outside the Danish Embassy in London on February 3 this year. Various prosecutions have been brought relating to the demonstration.

I think most people would regard the follow-up to be reasonable:

Anjem Choudary, the former UK head of radical Islamic group al-Muhajiroun, has been charged with organising a procession without the required written notification to the police and has been bailed to appear at Bow Street Magistrates' Court on May 11.

Abdul Muhid, 18, of Batten House, The Drive, east London, was charged with two counts of soliciting to murder and he is due to appear in custody before Bow Street magistrates.

Web designer Mizanur Rahman, 23, from Edmonton, north London, is charged with soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred.

Married father-of-one Uman Javed, 26, of Washwood Heath Road, Birmingham, is accused of soliciting murder and using words likely to stir up racial hatred.

Abdul Rahman Saleem, 31, of Mellish Street, east London, has been charged with using words likely to stir up racial hatred. And Omar Zaheer, 26, of Derwent Road, Southall, west London, is charged with racially aggravated disorderly behaviour and disorderly behaviour.

(edited down from a rather long PA report)
Thank you for that info, Spot. I'd only received the pictures, not any of the story that went with them. You're always researching, aren't you? :yh_wink
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

spot

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: Thank you for that info, Spot. I'd only received the pictures, not any of the story that went with them. You're always researching, aren't you? :yh_winkYou've no idea how tempted I just was to say I typed that from memory, BR!

Alas it would not have been true.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: You've no idea how tempted I just was to say I typed that from memory, BR!

Alas it would not have been true.
But you know what? I bet 90% of the folks here would have believed you. I know I would have. You seem to have knowledge on every subject that comes up. I find that impressive, a person who is so well-informed and well-read. It just frustrates the hell out of me when I can't debate with you!! :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

sixyearsleft wrote: A sad reflection of our times,
I'd have to say a sad reflection of THEIR times, Six, not ours. Like Arnold said...we're better than that.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

spot

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: It just frustrates the hell out of me when I can't debate with you!! :yh_bigsmiBelieve me, BR, there are many subjects on which I would instantly defer to you and sit at your feet to learn more.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: Believe me, BR, there are many subjects on which I would instantly defer to you and sit at your feet to learn more.
Oh please! This I gotta hear!!! WTF could I ever teach you??? :-3
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

*she needs a foot massage while there, Spot*:)
spot

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: Oh please! This I gotta hear!!! WTF could I ever teach you??? :-3Seriously? Stalking, camouflage and bow design and construction. I know I've left it too late to handle a bow properly, but I'd love to take a camera and stalk with that instead.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: Seriously? Stalking, camouflage and bow design and construction. I know I've left it too late to handle a bow properly, but I'd love to take a camera and stalk with that instead.
What do you mean, you've left it too late to handle a bow?

I could talk for hours about stalking deer. Literally HOURS. It is a total rush, better than any drug I've ever taken.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

spot

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: What do you mean, you've left it too late to handle a bow?

I could talk for hours about stalking deer. Literally HOURS. It is a total rush, better than any drug I've ever taken.I doubt whether I could manage even a 60 pound draw on a compound bow now. They weren't an option when I was at school, and single string longbows were out of my league. I had a few years with target rifle at county competition, but I never went back to looking at bows afterwards and I should have done.

Anyway, you asked, and I did mean it. I'm not bad with a long camera and I've stalked occasionally. The chance to hear about it from someone so practiced would obviously be interesting.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: I doubt whether I could manage even a 60 pound draw on a compound bow now. They weren't an option when I was at school, and single string longbows were out of my league. I had a few years with target rifle at county competition, but I never went back to looking at bows afterwards and I should have done.

Anyway, you asked, and I did mean it. I'm not bad with a long camera and I've stalked occasionally. The chance to hear about it from someone so practiced would obviously be interesting.
Well, you could use a release. Makes pulling back the bow much easier and these days, the let-off on most better bows is 75-80%. You're holding back practically no weight, thanks to the new-fangled cams. As for the release, I've always used one. Makes for more consistent arrow flight, as opposed to bare fingers.

The stalking would be too much to post here. There's just too much to know. I'll gather some of my favorite info on the subject and start a thread, if you're that interested.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Jives

Post by Jives »

ArnoldLayne wrote: While we would all treasure freedom of speech, spouting filth of this nature cannot be allowed to go on.

Now this is where some people would say that we need freedom of speech to understand the nature of evil. But I say that this goes beyond freedom of speech and becomes dangerous.

When you issue a call to violence or murder, that infringes on abnother person's right to life and happiness. It's the old, "You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater" argument. You right to start a stampede is superceded by my right to not get trampled.

This kind of speech crosses the line and becomes dangerous hate speech.

No citizen in any civilized society has the right to kill others, although the State has a right, some say, to kill citizens that are a danger to the community. (pedophile child-murderers come to mind.)

But hey! thats what makes us better than them I suppose

You're darn right. some might say that these signs are so over-the-top as to be ludricrous. "Who would take such things seriously?" they would ask. My answer is, "The people carrying those signs."

Make no mistake, this is no joke to them. They fanatically believe everything they are saying. That's why we need to take them seriously. When the President of Iran says, "Israel should be destroyed." He isn't bluffing.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
valerie

Post by valerie »

Uncle Kram wrote: Judging by the writing ( note the capital S) these placards appear to have been written by the same misguided fanatical loony

Talking with the DH about this, I mentioned that even when I was in high

school, when we had pep rallies and such, often times many if not all

of our placards were done up by the person with the best printing style.

Seems to me that might be the same here, at least the person with the

best command of the english language.

Now, whether the rest told that person what they wanted to say...

:thinking:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

venus

Post by venus »

BabyRider wrote: I sure do get a kick out of the first one in the bottom row. What a brave guy, hiding behind his towel. Makes me sick.

towels, white hoods.. (aka KK>>>)

no matter what part of the world or what culture you will always get those who have their own agenda and cant see that we are all one people..
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

venus wrote: we are all one people..
Sorry Venus, but I can't get behind that statement. We are NOT all one people, and I want nothing to do with the people holding these signs. I want no association with them or to be compared to them in any way. They are fanatical, less than human animals, preaching violence, and teaching their children to kill our children.

No, I'm not one of those people.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

venus

Post by venus »

BabyRider wrote: Sorry Venus, but I can't get behind that statement. We are NOT all one people, and I want nothing to do with the people holding these signs. I want no association with them or to be compared to them in any way. They are fanatical, less than human animals, preaching violence, and teaching their children to kill our children.

No, I'm not one of those people.

don't get me wrong neither am l..

what l mean is , that these people the world over from many religions and cultures spend so much time using religion and colour as a reason to hate..

then you have us! the sane ones who simply want to live in peace and acceptance, not hared because you ride a bike, she wears a head scarf, she is african, chinese, afghani

its like being in school and they will pick on anything different because they dont understand it..

I dont care if you are covered in tatoos and are called mad mike. l will chat to you.

I dont care if you wear a head scarf l will chat to you

I dont care if you are just leaving the synagogue l will chat to you.

(I will give you respect until you dont respect me)

because you are a sane peaceful and open person who doesnt look at me as being different to you and hates me or is afraid of me because of it.

I just honestly would wish that hate could be taken away..

but alas not in this life time..

Its like us here at fg we may have some doosie arguments and differing views but no one yet has said l should die for it..

now that is what intelligence is about, and knowing that we will not always agree.

I just don'twant this to become a all over cultural religious bashing thing..

because as l have said before not all Muslims are this way..

I understand that some cannot see this, and maybe l am lucky because l have friends and loved ones from several religions so that l can see the peace in them and npot the hatred and yes l have seen them cry many tears over the innocent deaths the world over.
venus

Post by venus »

sixyearsleft wrote: It must be so embarrassing for decent law abiding muslims seeing pictures like that..

I saw embarresment and anger and disbelief that their religious name was being shamed in that way.

I also say people glad to see tham or some of them having topay for it in the few cases that were brought to court.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Bryn Mawr wrote: That there are some absolute nutters in all walks of life

And to go off on a tangent and down that much-debated argument-weary path...............

these people are living in OUR country

no doubt in OUR houses

undoubtedly milking OUR benefits system

.......and it goes without saying that they've never paid into it!

overusing OUR FREE welfare system (and probably selling meds on as drugs!)

and refusing to fight in any war for OUR country, which houses, feeds, clothes and protects them!

Then they use OUR Freedom of Speech Act to say things which would get them slapped into prison and probably shot at dawn in their own nefarious countries!

Well, here is a sign for them!!!.............

DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

These people are going to the same exact Hell as Adolph Hitler, the Klansmen and the godhatesfags biotches.

Oh and georgie and donnie too!

HBIC
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

These picture's tell me that the UK need's to get it's finger out of it's arse and do something NOW every person at that rally should be monitered and checked if thay behave like that at an open rally some body please tell me what do they do behind closed door's .:-5
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

sixyearsleft wrote: i dont know what to say?
I do:

BRAVO!!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Diuretic wrote: Those that are advocating the shutting down of free speech using these photos as evidence should not that - as Spot pointed out - many of these people have been dealt with.

The other point is that when free speech does cross the line - and it does - then the criminal law takes over. Incitement is an offence at common law and in many jurisdictions it has various statutory manfestations. So, the limit is already in place.
Fine, so they're being dealt with. The crap never should have been out there to see in the first place. Free speech, my ASS. Like Jives said, your free speech about yelling fire in a crowded theater is superceded by right not to get stampeded.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

sixyearsleft wrote: It must be so embarrassing for decent law abiding muslims seeing pictures like that..

So why don't they do more .

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: So why arn't they doing more .
What do you suggest they do, Pants?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

pantsonfire321@aol.com

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: These picture's tell me that the UK need's to get it's finger out of it's arse and do something NOW every person at that rally should be monitered and checked if thay behave like that at an open rally some body please tell me what do they do behind closed door's .:-5

** above was my first responce...

my second would be that the muslim community need to do a lot more within themselve's i believe they protect their own and that is not good enough.

** and what i really really think ..would'nt be allowed on a public forum.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: ** and what i really really think ..would'nt be allowed on a public forum.
Now THAT I can understand!!! :yh_wink
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

This turns my stomach and actually makes me feel naseous. That and deflated and hopeless. I dont know if I belong in this world sometimes.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Jives

Post by Jives »

Hate is a powerful force that is insidious and appeals to the very darkest of human nature.

A million dictators, torturers, petty tyrants, killers, murderers, and meglomaniacs are laughing at those pictures fromthe darkest depths of history.

No matter how we try, we can never seem to escape hatred.

The Radical Extremist Islamic Movement is just the latest. They are following Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, Stalin's Socialists, Hitler's fascists, and Hirohito's kamakazes straight down the road to Hell.

And all these people holding the signs are going gladly.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

And These people wonder why there are such things as racism towards them in this country and why they get picked on such much.

Well, lets turn the tables, how about if I came over to your country and blew some things up, killed a few thousand people, or started screaming and shouting that the west will rule the east etc. etc...

Fookin neanderthals, the lot of them. There was me thinking the human race had evolved into being a more understanding species and we had a highly developed sense of humility:-5:mad:
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
pantsonfire321@aol.com

woppy71 wrote: And These people wonder why there are such things as racism towards them in this country and why they get picked on such much.

Well, lets turn the tables, how about if I came over to your country and blew some things up, killed a few thousand people, or started screaming and shouting that the west will rule the east etc. etc...

Fookin neanderthals, the lot of them. There was me thinking the human race had evolved into being a more understanding species and we had a highly developed sense of humility:-5:mad:

Woppy mate that is why these idiot's are here in this country because they would'nt dare do it where they come from .

Here in the uk we are a laughing stock, we give a home to anyone with a good sob story while denying our own born and bred ..proud to british,, not on your nelly.

spot

Post by spot »

woppy71 wrote: Well, lets turn the tables, how about if I came over to your country and blew some things up, killed a few thousand people, or started screaming and shouting that the west will rule the east etc. etc...

Fookin neanderthals, the lot of them.You'll pardon my asking this, Woppy, but are you being facetious here? Is this irony? Are you trying to say "well the West has been doing this to those countries for all these years, where's the surprise"? I'm not sure ForumGarden goes in for subtlety, you'd do far better to come straight out with your plain view instead.
minks

Post by minks »

Tis shameful to call them our "brothers" when we speak of "human kind"!!!
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Sorry peeps, didn't intend to offend, this sort of thing just makes my blood boil sometimes.
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Diuretic wrote: Yes that's a view held by many who think free speech is fine until someone says something they disagree with and then it has to be curtailed. That's called hypocrisy.

No-one here (that I've read anyway) is saying that free speech is an absolute. There are limits to free speech and those limits are set by both the criminal and civil law. The criminal law is dealing with the people who stepped over the line in the incidents from which these photographs were taken.
Hypocrisy?? I call it sheer irony that the bozo holding the sign that says "Freedom go to hell" is only holding that sign because he HAS he freedom to do so. Doesn't he OR you see the double standard there??
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

PermanentMarker

Post by PermanentMarker »

Up to guantanomobay (i'm good in creating typo)

So they don't have job get paid by a western state and still claim the west is wrong.

Simply return them they have nothing to do here in the west, shouldn't be here in the first place.

Return to “Warfare Military”