Poll: Most think bin Laden planning another U.S. attack

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

SnoozeControl wrote: Well, Bin Laden keeps saying its going to happen and he has eluded capture...

He keeps saying it - but he hasn't yet managed it!

They say it was a lucky (from his point of view) fluke that he managed to cause such devastation on 9/11, as it resulted in far greater death and destruction than even he planned. So while he may be trying to plan it again, well, our governments are keeping a very tight and alert reign on security and it aint happened yet!!

Meanwhile many government agencies are still hunting this slug down and at some point he'll be found, crawling like a worm in an underground hole, just like Saddam Hussein!

Like all terrorists he's just a low-life scumbag bully who wants to look "Big"..

A spot of pondlife on the arse of the universe who will be caught and squished in a westernised net. :p
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

This is just a thought, but what if they actually know where he is and they are just following him around so that they can gather more evidence of other terrorists so that they can eliminate more and more other players?

If that was the case, I don't think it would have been the first time that would have been done.

Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

He will be planning without a shadow of a doubt and, if he keeps his aims in check, he will eventually succeed.

I very much imagine, however, that his pride will drive him to the big event and it will be spotted before it happens.

As for catching him - too many safe houses and not much chance of anyone turning him in.
nihilisticmadman

Post by nihilisticmadman »

Well these results just show that the GWB administration propaganda is working just fine...

myspace
Issie

Post by Issie »

Or he could be dead....and GWB is working the propaganda machine.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

Issie
allisonthegreat

Post by allisonthegreat »

Makes' sense to me. i am a big conspiracy nut anyway. one can only imagine...
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Lots of % and margin for errors there. Did you see the CNN special on him last week ? Hes not going away. The one thing I took from the expose was that after the war with the Russians in Afghanistan he became a hero. A hero without a war after they retreated. I believe this has as much to do with his ego as anything else. He needs us to fulfill his self prophecy. Hes a man without a country. He has nothing to lose but his pathetic life.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I don't think so, he is a little weasel that is on the run for his life most of the time.
Raven

Post by Raven »

It doesnt matter if he is dead or not. It's his 'baby' we need to worry about. So many muslims in the world have taken up his cause, that even if we were to catch, try, and accord him western justice, the philosophy that he has spawned will go on and on.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Raven wrote: It doesnt matter if he is dead or not. It's his 'baby' we need to worry about. So many muslims in the world have taken up his cause, that even if we were to catch, try, and accord him western justice, the philosophy that he has spawned will go on and on.

Of course. Thats his legacy and Im certain hes as proud of that as he could be.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Raven

Post by Raven »

And how do you win against a philosophy?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Raven wrote: And how do you win against a philosophy?

Just my 2 cents but education. That and a meeting of the minds. Not with the terrorists but with valid governments. We have to talk with eachother.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Raven

Post by Raven »

Nomad wrote: Just my 2 cents but education. That and a meeting of the minds. Not with the terrorists but with valid governments. We have to talk with eachother.
Thats what makes the most sense. But somewhere along the line, people have forgotten how to listen.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Raven wrote: Thats what makes the most sense. But somewhere along the line, people have forgotten how to listen.

No one has ever said that to me before :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

I didn't have time to read all of the replies here. But yesterday I watched a CNN Special about Bin LAden. It said that his offspring and heirs will carry on the killing after he is gone. Apparently he recently had a child with another wife who killed a Jew. (I guess he likes to marry murderers). And their little girl will take his place to destroy American. It said that we will be fighting off his children and offspring for a long long time. And that they will never give up. I think it is called his "legacy".

It also said in this report that one of is sons has thrown in the towel and went to live in Saudi to get away from his father Bin LAden. Because now he has gotten a huge bear on his back....America.
Your Kitty Forum

My Website

Return to “Current Events”