Have you ever noticed....

zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Pinky wrote: I always put it down to me just being a bit strange, but it could be that I don't sleep that much...I'm always awake untill the early hours!

I know exactly what you mean Hammy.

Maybe the two are not mutually exclusive pinky:wah:

Furball you just need some TLC;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Hamster wrote: Is that an offer then Z?? ;)

do you do bats?:confused:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I get rather goofy on no sleep, also. One time I was lying in bed during a particularly sleepless night, and swore that Trixie (my chinchilla) had hopped up onto my bed and was sitting right next to me staring at me. It seemed so real, I had to get up and check to make sure she was still in her cage.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I hope you get some rest soon! Because I'm a house/pet sitter, I'm often sleeping in other peoples' beds. I absolutely LOVE my bed at home and miss it a lot when I'm not there, so I'm sleep-deprived more often than not.

(I'ts one of those Sleep Comfort beds...the ones with ads by Lindsey Wagner. It's worth every penny!)
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Hamster wrote: ...how weird things get when you miss out on some sleep?

I have had a touch of insomnia lately with all thats going on and I can't help but wonder if everyone has the same experiences?

Strange, isn't it. Once, I used to go for some days in a row without sleep. I

noticed that I felt I wanted to sleep, but couldn't - and didn't feel tired, either!

It's really boring having to go to bed and not sleep 'till morning!

Hamster wrote: You know...when everything gets surreal and you start to see things out of the corner of your eyes....

No,I don't know about that. Sounds like DTs. You 'K?

Hamster wrote: Please let me know your experiences!!thinking:/SIZE]

If you haven't had any sleep for a while, it's *lovely* when it does come!
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Those of us who are older....are you noticing you are having more difficulty sleeping now than when you were younger? I do. All the aches and pains are far more prevalent.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

of COURSE I noticed! :wah: That's why I bought that Sleep Comfort bed...ahhhhhhh!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes, once you wake up in the middle of the night, it is difficult to go back to sleep.

:(

Return to “Health Wellness”