Why is it so dear to buy a house in London

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I was thinking about moveing to London not to lnog ago but i changed my mind because the prices are to high for a house their isnt anybody else abit frustruated about the houseing prices their
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

The house prices are awful but I guess it's because of all the work and there being so much to do. Personally I don't see the facination in the place.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I really have no desire to buy a house in London.
almurray

Post by almurray »

YZGI;564587 wrote: I really have no desire to buy a house in London.

I have a 10 bedroomed house in it's own grounds of 4 acres, 5 bathrooms, triple garage, guest cottage..........in Eldon Lane, Co Durham.

Cost

£15,000

It's great up North

Al

:guitarist
saffy

Post by saffy »

almurray;571751 wrote: I have a 10 bedroomed house in it's own grounds of 4 acres, 5 bathrooms, triple garage, guest cottage..........in Eldon Lane, Co Durham.

Cost

£15,000

It's great up North

Al

and an outside toilet...;)
almurray

Post by almurray »

saffy;571779 wrote: and an outside toilet...;)

ROTFLMAO

:wah:

aL

Lon

Post by Lon »

Musiclover89;564402 wrote: I was thinking about moveing to London not to lnog ago but i changed my mind because the prices are to high for a house their isnt anybody else abit frustruated about the houseing prices their

You are not alone. Here in Christchurch, New Zealand as well as the rest of the country, a home is beyond the reach of the average wage earner unless they have a substantial down payment. My home town of San Francisco as well as Seattle, San Diego and much of the U.S. is the same.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

almurray;571751 wrote: I have a 10 bedroomed house in it's own grounds of 4 acres, 5 bathrooms, triple garage, guest cottage..........in Eldon Lane, Co Durham.

Cost

£15,000

It's great up North

Al

LOL What is it? A dolls house? :wah:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Cost

£15,000guitarist

Bought in 1962!

Return to “England”