Gel here-->NEW

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
LttleGel

Gel here-->NEW

Post by LttleGel »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this, but I enjoy talking to people, making friends, giving advice, and offering my opinions to people who want to hear it. Thanks for taking the time to read this..leave me some comments.

Thanks

*Gel
Fibonacci

Gel here-->NEW

Post by Fibonacci »

Welcome LG! :-6
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
guppy

Gel here-->NEW

Post by guppy »

Hey Gel.....welcome to the garden...we are very glad to have you here.....

tell us how u found us?:-6
crazygal

Gel here-->NEW

Post by crazygal »

Hiya Gel, welcome to the madhouse. :D
Tater Tazz

Gel here-->NEW

Post by Tater Tazz »

Hello gel, I can not wait to talk to you.
fisher

Gel here-->NEW

Post by fisher »

Hi and welcome to the Garden.:) enjoy!
A witch will get a better grip on the broom if she is without panties!
LttleGel

Gel here-->NEW

Post by LttleGel »

Hello, everyone & thank you for the nice introduction, it makes me feel welcome here...

Lets see....

Q: How did you find us?

A: Honestly, I go to this website forwardgaren once in a while, it has a list of pretty funny things too. I typed the website in wrong, accidently, but when I saw what the website was about, it caught me attention. & now I'm a member!

Thanks for your interest in me, I will start posting things when I can think of something worth writing.

Alot of you have said you can't wait to talk to me...so go ahead, message me. I'm pretty friendly, unless you give me a reason not to be. :)

Thanks Again,

Gel
chonsigirl

Gel here-->NEW

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi Gel!
Carl44

Gel here-->NEW

Post by Carl44 »

gello :D :D

Return to “Introductions”