No friends?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
LttleGel

No friends?

Post by LttleGel »

So0o I was looking over my profile, and i just realized one thing it said at the top that I really don't like, "LttleGel has no friends." Well, damn...they certainly don't try to make it easy on anyone, but then I also realized i joined this place about a month ago, ive had lots of people commenting on my posts and comments i make, and I even had many people say they cant wait to talk to me, etc..well i got an idea?

LETS BE FRIENDS.. im new, dont really know anyone.

Im nice, and fun.. trust me. <3

Thanks.

-Gel
Nomad

No friends?

Post by Nomad »

LttleGel;587277 wrote: So0o I was looking over my profile, and i just realized one thing it said at the top that I really don't like, "LttleGel has no friends." Well, damn...they certainly don't try to make it easy on anyone, but then I also realized i joined this place about a month ago, ive had lots of people commenting on my posts and comments i make, and I even had many people say they cant wait to talk to me, etc..well i got an idea?

Im nice, and fun.. trust me.

Just babble. Someone will eventually talk to you.
I AM AWESOME MAN
LttleGel

No friends?

Post by LttleGel »

Right...i guess ill just keep on posting, till someone decides to be my friend?
Nomad

No friends?

Post by Nomad »

LttleGel;587297 wrote: Right...i guess ill just keep on posting, till someone decides to be my friend?

Talk about tinfoil hats. The people here can never get enough of that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
LttleGel

No friends?

Post by LttleGel »

Ooh dont be my friend though because you feel sorry for me. lol
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

No friends?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magenta flame;587312 wrote: Okay what's a 'cold caller'? and what the heck does a 'tinfoil hat' have to do with anything:wah:

One who calls purely on the offchance that they can sell you something
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Nomad;587291 wrote: Just babble. Someone will eventually talk to you.

^^^ speaking from experience^^^

I'll be your friend, Just don't say anything about the size of my butt!!:wah:

Welcome to the Garden:-6
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;587356 wrote: oH come on, You're not really a friend unless you can comment on the size of your big butt!:D

The words of a TRUE friend!!:-6 :-4
K.Snyder

No friends?

Post by K.Snyder »

WonderWendy3;587354 wrote: ^^^ speaking from experience^^^

I'll be your friend, Just don't say anything about the size of my butt!!:wah:

Welcome to the Garden:-6

What that it's perfectly round?
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

K.Snyder;587387 wrote: What that it's perfectly round?

NO, not even that, don't like to be lied to!!! :wah: :wah:
Uncle Fester

No friends?

Post by Uncle Fester »

:-3 How do you do this friend thingy:confused:

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Uncle Fester;587466 wrote: :-3 How do you do this friend thingy:confused:

Well, you are nice to someone, then they are nice back, then you talk and share with each other...when the time comes you declare"Friends" and then until the time that they betray you or hurt you....you stay friends....Its great when it works out for long periods, but a lot of times friends turn into "not friend status"....am I making sense???
YZGI

No friends?

Post by YZGI »

LttleGel;587277 wrote: So0o I was looking over my profile, and i just realized one thing it said at the top that I really don't like, "LttleGel has no friends." Well, damn...they certainly don't try to make it easy on anyone, but then I also realized i joined this place about a month ago, ive had lots of people commenting on my posts and comments i make, and I even had many people say they cant wait to talk to me, etc..well i got an idea?

I was going to be your friend, then I checked your profile and saw your favorite music is rap.

I

Am

not

sure

we

could

com

un

i

cate

very

well

:guitarist :wah: :wah:
YZGI

No friends?

Post by YZGI »

WonderWendy3;587467 wrote: Well, you are nice to someone, then they are nice back, then you talk and share with each other...when the time comes you declare"Friends" and then until the time that they betray you or hurt you....you stay friends....Its great when it works out for long periods, but a lot of times friends turn into "not friend status"....am I making sense???

No.:cool:
Uncle Fester

No friends?

Post by Uncle Fester »

WonderWendy3;587467 wrote: Well, you are nice to someone, then they are nice back, then you talk and share with each other...when the time comes you declare"Friends" and then until the time that they betray you or hurt you....you stay friends....Its great when it works out for long periods, but a lot of times friends turn into "not friend status"....am I making sense???
So its a no no to ask someone to be your friend then ask them for a leg over :o

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Uncle Fester;587474 wrote: So its a no no to ask someone to be your friend then ask them for a leg over :o

Well see now we are going into a different "friend category"...depends on the "type" of friendship you are seeking and if that person is willing to comply with your wishes!!:)
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

YZGI;587469 wrote: No.:cool:

that's what I thought and then I figured, hey my audience today is YZGI...I'll just keep on ramblin on, maybe even make a rap song or two....hmmmm
YZGI

No friends?

Post by YZGI »

WonderWendy3;587476 wrote: that's what I thought and then I figured, hey my audience today is YZGI...I'll just keep on ramblin on, maybe even make a rap song or two....hmmmm
:wah: :wah:
Richard Bell

No friends?

Post by Richard Bell »

Yep.

There are tons of swell people here, but I still think the "Friends" list is comparable to writing somebody's initials on your school locker door, then drawing a heart around them.

It just seems sooo pre-adolescent, and when things blow up, it seems to foster a good degree of petulant behaviour.

I think we should have a "Cooties" list to go with the "Friends" list . :D
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Richard Bell;587483 wrote: Yep.

There are tons of swell people here, but I still think the "Friends" list is comparable to writing somebody's initials on your school locker door, then drawing a heart around them.

It just seems sooo pre-adolescent, and when things blow up, it seems to foster a good degree of petulant behaviour.

I think we should have a "Cooties" list to go with the "Friends" list . :D

"I am rubber and you are glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"

***wow, I had to think about that one...been a few years!!:wah: "
LttleGel

No friends?

Post by LttleGel »

Wow, you dont want to be friends with me beacause i like rap, i think thats a little harsh..and im not completely saying that i have no friends listed, just that i havent really met alot of people from here.
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

LttleGel;587696 wrote: Wow, you dont want to be friends with me beacause i like rap, i think thats a little harsh..and im not completely saying that i have no friends listed, just that i havent really met alot of people from here.

he is only kidding you.....don't take any thing a person who calls himself "wise-guy" seriously....

do you mind telling me where abouts in PA you are from only because all my family is from there...just curious, if you aren't comfortable with making where you live public, I understand...we do have a stalker here.....not naming him though:p

Nomad
guppy

No friends?

Post by guppy »

welcome to fg gel......:-6
LttleGel

No friends?

Post by LttleGel »

Well, stalker...you stay away from me. haha I wasn't mad, i just think it's a kinda stupid reason to not be friends with someone. Hmm, well I live in a little city near harrisburg, if youre not familiar with that (alot of people arent, even though its the capital) its near hershey, and everyone always recognizes hershey because of hershey park.

[QUOTE=WonderWendy3;587707]he is only kidding you.....don't take any thing a person who calls himself "wise-guy" seriously....

do you mind telling me where abouts in PA you are from only because all my family is from there...just curious, if you aren't comfortable with making where you live public, I understand...we do have a stalker here.....not naming him though:p
WonderWendy3

No friends?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

LttleGel;587818 wrote: Well, stalker...you stay away from me. haha I wasn't mad, i just think it's a kinda stupid reason to not be friends with someone. Hmm, well I live in a little city near harrisburg, if youre not familiar with that (alot of people arent, even though its the capital) its near hershey, and everyone always recognizes hershey because of hershey park.

[QUOTE=WonderWendy3;587707]he is only kidding you.....don't take any thing a person who calls himself "wise-guy" seriously....

I used to live in York, PA , actually my oldest son was born there. I am VERY familiar with Harrisburg, just went through there last summer. I have family up in State College and Williamsport PA...
YZGI

No friends?

Post by YZGI »

LttleGel;587696 wrote: Wow, you dont want to be friends with me beacause i like rap, i think thats a little harsh..and im not completely saying that i have no friends listed, just that i havent really met alot of people from here.
My kids like rap and I love them. :cool:

Thanks WW3 for explaining.:cool:
Mia

No friends?

Post by Mia »

Hi I don't have any friends either sob. I guess it's because I have not long joined and this is my first post. If you have time to get in a chat room you will make a few friends.

Good luck

Mia xx
laneybug

No friends?

Post by laneybug »

Uhhh... why do you care if your profile has "no friends" on it? Mine doesn't either. It certainly doesn't make me feel bad. I come here to read opinions/beliefs/rants/etc. and to share some of mine. Not to rack up the friends list. I call it the "myspace syndrome." The need to have a bunch of so-called cyber friends. I think we're losing the true meaning of the word!! :-5

Oh, but I'm being harsh. I guess I don't deserve to be on anyone's friend list. :rolleyes:

P.S. In case anyone is offended by this... it's just my dry wit and terrible sense of sarcasm. :-2 Oops.
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”