Girl found in locked room after 12-month hunt.

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ing107.xml

"Police in the US searching for a girl missing for a year have found her alive - locked beneath the stairs in a house belonging to an acquaintance of her parents."

"They arrested Adam Gault, 41, a dog trainer, on suspicion of kidnapping and false imprisonment. They also arrested two women who lived in the house, 40-year-old Ann Murphy, and 26-year-old Kimberly Cray."

Extraordinary.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Wow.

The dog trainer part struck me funny. Like I can only imagine the sicko putting a choke chain on the poor girl. I hope he gets his.

I was just unable to find the info for you, but this story reminded me of a case some years back over here. A woman was hitchhiking and was abducted by a man and his wife. They kept this woman in a wooden box under their bed for a number of years. She was a sexual plaything for them. Dang, I wish I could find something about it!
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

RedGlitter;631672 wrote: Wow.

The dog trainer part struck me funny. Like I can only imagine the sicko putting a choke chain on the poor girl. I hope he gets his.

Hopefully all concerned will "get theirs"! I hope she's OK, or will be.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

RedGlitter;631672 wrote: Wow.

I was just unable to find the info for you, but this story reminded me of a case some years back over here. A woman was hitchhiking and was abducted by a man and his wife. They kept this woman in a wooden box under their bed for a number of years. She was a sexual plaything for them. Dang, I wish I could find something about it!

I think I watched a movie, on the true movie channel, with this story line, can't remember what it was called though
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Peg

Post by Peg »

If I were her parents and I had the chance to get him and the others involved, I would make sure true justice was served. As it is, they'll probably get slaps on the wrist. :-5
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Here's that article! It happened back in '77.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mi ... index.html

Bill, I hope I'm not being rude by putting this in your thread. I just sort of barged in, didn't I? :o

Return to “Missing Children”