Abit of a Problem i'm in

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Musiclover89

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Musiclover89 »

I've been in this situation for awhile now its about a "friend" who once fell out with me because i was talkin about is GF and yet he made up with one of my friends yet hes been sayin much more about his GF than i did and i contacted him asking to make up and forget what happend but he said no :confused: yet he made up with another friend he fell out with dispite everythin he said about his GF i want to be friends with him again its just gettin him to understand why i was talkin about his GF in the first place thats the prob with him i've said why i done it but he never listend and i know i aint the only one whos done wrong
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by RedGlitter »

Darren I can make this easy but you won't like it.

Cut your bait and let this one go. If this guy isn't even going to listen, you can't beat him over the head and make him do it. Who knows what his deal is or why he's rebuffing you, sometimes it just happens.

Okay that said, give it one more shot, be just as honest as you were here and see if you can get him to pay mind for a minute. Then if it doesn't work after a while still, cut your loss. And consider it his loss.
SuzyB

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by SuzyB »

Darren I think your a cool guy, but there seems to be a common denominator in all these problems with your friends :thinking: :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Musiclover89

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Musiclover89 »

SuzyB;645132 wrote: Darren I think your a cool guy, but there seems to be a common denominator in all these problems with your friends :thinking: :)

Yeah that their all in Relitionships and i aint :wah:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
littlemissgiggle

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Musiclover89;645134 wrote: Yeah that their all in Relitionships and i aint :wah:

Do you feel that if you were in a Relationship things would be different :thinking:
Musiclover89

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Musiclover89 »

littlemissgiggle;645138 wrote: Do you feel that if you were in a Relationship things would be different :thinking:

Not really but i always think relitonships change people
Carl44

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Carl44 »

Pinky;645144 wrote: Feel free to put me right on this if I'm wrong, but do you feel that your mates' partners take them away from you a bit? Is it a bit of jealousy?

At the end of the day, it's probably always best to keep schtum about people's partners even if you can't stand them, or just say why you don't like them the once and leave it at that. I hope you manage to sort it out anyway.

spot on pinky:-6
Musiclover89

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Musiclover89 »

Pinky;645144 wrote: Feel free to put me right on this if I'm wrong, but do you feel that your mates' partners take them away from you a bit? Is it a bit of jealousy?

At the end of the day, it's probably always best to keep schtum about people's partners even if you can't stand them, or just say why you don't like them the once and leave it at that. I hope you manage to sort it out anyway.

Good post pinks i don't think its gelous but ever since he started going out with her he has been alot more distant and not talk to anyone ever since
Punk_Grunge

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Punk_Grunge »

Wack him with a bass ball bat. :-6
Musiclover89

Abit of a Problem i'm in

Post by Musiclover89 »

Punk_Grunge;649260 wrote: Wack him with a bass ball bat. :-6

:wah: or i can just mail **** to him

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”