Nose picking

spot

Nose picking

Post by spot »

It nose-picking taboo among ForumGarden posters? Are we for it or against it?

Is it a private, a public or a forbidden act? Does it promote good health? Should we teach our children how to do it safely, or is it yet another bodily function to suppress?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
cinamin

Nose picking

Post by cinamin »

I swear I don't pick my nose in public. But like a couple weeks ago on a Friday when I was in a good mood at the end of a long work week, I happened to see the tech guy behind me on a pc, picking his nose, but not not like digging in it. Just lightly picking while he was looking at the computer screen. I knew he happened to be a friendly guy, so I made sure he saw me looking at him, and I said "pick a winner!" He smiled and stopped picking. :wah:
spot

Nose picking

Post by spot »

magenta flame;705702 wrote: Spring here so it's hayfever season tissues stuffed down my back pocket all day .

It's not pickable though it's more of a drip drip drip:thinking:

Perhaps in your case we'll substitute licking your upper lip?

Other people licking your upper lip don't count.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Nose picking

Post by Lon »

I can hardly wait for early morning to come, for it's at that time that I grab a cuppa coffee, settle onto the computer to check stock reports, read email, read news, but more importantly. excavate the solidified nasal secretions that have become attached to the inner lining of my nostrils. I am continually amazed at the variety of texture, color and size of these secretions. I am always careful to excavate in such a way as to not cause bleeding, but sometimes I do get carried away and in my excitement of discovering a new and different variety, dig away furiously, and thus, cause a nosebleed. I deposit the solidified secretions onto a kleenex and only save the truly different and unique ones for later examination and to show fellow members of NEI

(Nasal Excavators International).
Nomad

Nose picking

Post by Nomad »

I dont want to talk about it ok ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Mia

Nose picking

Post by Mia »

now who is lowering the tone of the intellectual posts that I am accustomed to on this site.:D:D
SuzyB

Nose picking

Post by SuzyB »

I say blow them crusty swines out :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

koan

Nose picking

Post by koan »

I voted. Happy now, spot? :rolleyes:

I expected a full essay written on the topic. Don't disappoint me.

Return to “Health Wellness”