Is He guilty or Innocent?

A forum created specifically for polls.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Drew Peterson is a suspect in the case of his missing wife and also the death of his previous wife, which the media are calling wife #3 and wife #4. Wife # 4 has been missing since Oct. 28th...and he is claiming that she just took off....There are countless claims that there was abuse in all of his marriages....

I think he's a control freak cop that is guiltier than sin!--in the interview with Geraldo Rivera, all he complained about is how HE has lost 25 lbs...ALL about HIM!!:mad:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21769873/
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

His story is well iffy
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Supposedly she was a very loving Mom/step-mom, don't you think that she would at least let her family know that she is okay, even if she needs to stay hidden from him for a while?
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

he did it
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

How could I possibly know ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
cars

Post by cars »

He's a Cop, you'd think he would know better how to hide his tracks! :wah:
Cars :)
Sapphire_Alchemist

Post by Sapphire_Alchemist »

Until it has been proved without a shadow of a doubt that he's guilty, he might actually be innocent (weirder things have happend). Don't get me wrong though - I FULLY believe that he's guilty as sin. Just look at all the evidence! How his previous wife died doesn't help matters either. Lets just hope he doesn't get any ideas about writing an "if I did it" type book (see OJ Simpson. btw, I have absolutely no doubts that that guy is guilty too). And yeah, he IS a cop, so what's up with not covering his tracks properly? Maybe he's mental... well, you gotta be mental to murder someone like that anyway.:mad:

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”