willowwater

Chezzie

willowwater

Post by Chezzie »

http://www.willowwater.com/index.php?op ... e&Itemid=1

My eldest (9 years)suffers with excema...At present she is suffering quite badly and is on 3 different creams, fucidin (as it keeps getting infected) Eumovate ointment and efcortelan ointment plus double base.

I was reading in a magazine this morning about willow water and how it had helped this womans daughter's excema and it had cleared up completely.

My daughter loves drinking water and as this stuff seems quite easy to get hold of im gonna give it a go..

Just wondered if anyone else had heard of it?

Take the Willow Challenge...

Why don't you take up the Willow Challenge and drink 1.5 Litres (a big green bottle!) of Willow Water every day for 6 weeks

If you haven't noticed an improvement in your skin in this time and you need a longer period, we'll send you a further 6 weeks supply of Willow Water Free of Charge.
kazalala

willowwater

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;749670 wrote: http://www.willowwater.com/index.php?op ... e&Itemid=1

My eldest (9 years)suffers with excema...At present she is suffering quite badly and is on 3 different creams, fucidin (as it keeps getting infected) Eumovate ointment and efcortelan ointment plus double base.

I was reading in a magazine this morning about willow water and how it had helped this womans daughter's excema and it had cleared up completely.

My daughter loves drinking water and as this stuff seems quite easy to get hold of im gonna give it a go..

Just wondered if anyone else had heard of it?

Its worth a try Chezz:thinking: Hope it makes a difference:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
lemon_and_mint

willowwater

Post by lemon_and_mint »

i knew a girl at school who had bad excsma, this was about 30 years ago, they used to run her baths with porridge oats, not sure how, i imagine they tied a bag of iit to the taps and let the water run through it other wise it would be very messy but she said this helped her.
Kathy Ellen

willowwater

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie,

I know how painful this is for your daughter and wish I had some good advice for you. The poor child must be suffering so much. I do know a soothing bath in Aveeno helps tremendously. Also, calomine lotion is good. I believe you have both of these products in the UK but can send you some if you can't find them. Let me know.

I have psoriasis, and when it flares up it it extremely painful. The doctor said that it can lay dormant in your body forever, but once it shows up due to stress, it is yours forever. Well, I've had it for 12 years ,and it flared up again about a month ago. I was in bits everyday. It's taken me all this time to get it under control. The only remedies that truly helped me were perscritions called Hydroxyzine and Clobetasol. They've literally saved my life. I'm finally better now. I know that hydroxyzine is perscribed for children at times to help them relax and not itch. It is an antihiistamine but a strong one. You might want to look into that.

I was thinking about this willow water and couldn't believe that a radio host began talking about it. People were calling the station to let them know how it's cured many of their problems. I'm going to look into it today and maybe order it. I think it's only sold in the UK and Ireland.

Thanks for the info:-4 Hope it works.
koan

willowwater

Post by koan »

I believe it's stress related too.

Haven't heard of willowwater. It's worth a try. She could try taking a yoga class too. Yoga has a lot of great benefits.

Return to “Health Wellness”