Moment of Truth

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
sleepingbeauty

Moment of Truth

Post by sleepingbeauty »

Has anyone watched that new show on FOX called Moment of Truth? Where the connect people to the lie detector test?
Sheryl

Moment of Truth

Post by Sheryl »

Yes I've seen a couple of the episodes. wondering how many divorces are going to happen due to the show. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
WonderWendy3

Moment of Truth

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I watched the first show, and was on pins and needles the whole time...my kids laughed at me....I can't handle stuff like that....

the next week, I had to see what happened to the gambler guy, I saw his happy ending and turned it off and refuse to watch it!!:o
sleepingbeauty

Moment of Truth

Post by sleepingbeauty »

Well angeleyes, you know i saw the one with the guy who had the asian girlfriend, and they asked him if he was using "lack of money" for an excuse to not propose to her with a ring...and he told the truth and said yes...So the host asked his girlfriend how she felt about that and she said she didn't care it was just a game...lol so i guess it depends on the spouse. they also asked him if he ever made racial jokes about her family and i think he answered yes to that as well :(
Chezzie

Moment of Truth

Post by Chezzie »

Is that with Jerry Springer?:thinking:
WonderWendy3

Moment of Truth

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Chezzie;773247 wrote: Is that with Jerry Springer?:thinking:

No, but close imo! It proves that people will do just about anything for money...:(
Peg

Moment of Truth

Post by Peg »

I love the show. My husband, who claims to hate it, was glued to the television on the last one. :wah: No amount of money is worth hurting my family the way some of these families have been hurt.
Nomad

Moment of Truth

Post by Nomad »

I hate the show.

You know someone is going to get hurt.

I dont like that feeling at all.
I AM AWESOME MAN
observer1

Moment of Truth

Post by observer1 »

I think it's sick how people will go to any length to win money. But somehow, I've been sucked into watching it a couple of times!
WonderWendy3

Moment of Truth

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I have watched it more times than I would probably want to admit, I really think it is a horrible show...it really is a reflection on our society, don't you think?? The questions are set up for failure, if you have nothing to hide then I definately would suggest going on the show, but I can probably predict that they wouldn't want you, trustworthy and honest relationships isn't what they want...that doesn't get ratings, for some reason, women that cheat on their husbands and wish they were with other men do....:thinking:

Return to “General TV Shows”