Sketches

Elvira

Sketches

Post by Elvira »

Hi All,

I'm taking Pinky's lead and thought I'd post a couple of sketches that I've done over the past couple of days.

Let me know what you think. Opinions from art lovers, artists and p!ss artists gratefully recieved.

ps - Koan, are you still passionate about arches?

Attached files
Geronimo

Sketches

Post by Geronimo »

I think that your sketches looks extremelly good!

Never thought of going to oil painting?

I think you will be very good at it too ;)
Kathy Ellen

Sketches

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Elvira, I'm not an art critic, but I do know what I love. You're drawings are beautiful, and I am so happy that you've shared your work with us. Can we see lots more please:-4

I would honestly love to see all of our artists share their work with us if they wish. I know that Koan and Pinky have posted their beautiful works of art at FG. But, unfortunately we don't see enough of our member's talents. Maybe we should ask Tombstone if we can have a new, special forum dedicated to our Forum Garden Artists.:-4
Elvira

Sketches

Post by Elvira »

Thanks All,

Geronimo - I do work in both acrylic and oil, as well as 3d mediums. For pace, I tend to prime with acrylic and then build with oil. I've been commissioned to do an oil painting for someone moving house, so will post progress as soon as I've made any!

RJ - Freewebs are probably the most 'art friendly' websites to create, as you create them by building with images rather than using HTML or similar. Very quick and easy to do.
along-for-the-ride

Sketches

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Very talented folks!:)

The human body can be hard to render effectively. Muscle tone and shading...especially hands.

I enjoy sketching with pencils. My style is more primitive, however.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
koan

Sketches

Post by koan »

Elvira;779690 wrote: Hi All,

I'm taking Pinky's lead and thought I'd post a couple of sketches that I've done over the past couple of days.

Let me know what you think. Opinions from art lovers, artists and p!ss artists gratefully recieved.

ps - Koan, are you still passionate about arches?

Those are beautiful :)

Yes. I still love arches :yh_clap
CARLA

Sketches

Post by CARLA »

Elvira your work is beautiful, just beautiful. :cool:

RJ your daughter is very talented as well.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Elvira

Sketches

Post by Elvira »

Have created a painting of the original sketch.....see what you think.

Attached files

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”