Islamic Terrorists

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Lon

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Lon »

I think it is imperative that Muslims be the ones to seek out and destroy the terrorists, lest the more moderate Muslim factions become victims of mistaken identity by non Muslims. I think it would go a long way in showing good faith and that they do not tolerate such violent actions towards innocents. Thus far, the Islamic community has remained silent, or even has downplayed terrorist activities. Look at the backlash in Holland over the recent killing.
koan

Islamic Terrorists

Post by koan »

Why don't we get all organizations to "seek out and destroy" their own deviant members?

Somehow I can't agree with this reasoning. Normally it is called peer pressure. But if we are talking about being judge, jury and executioner...also comes to mind the whole fiasco in Hollywood of people being made to name communists to avoid personal persecution. Some people named their own spouses and many innocents were wrongfully destroyed! Some innocents commited suicide because of what they lost and/or out of fear.
kensloft

Islamic Terrorists

Post by kensloft »

Lon wrote: I think it is imperative that Muslims be the ones to seek out and destroy the terrorists, lest the more moderate Muslim factions become victims of mistaken identity by non Muslims. I think it would go a long way in showing good faith and that they do not tolerate such violent actions towards innocents. Thus far, the Islamic community has remained silent, or even has downplayed terrorist activities. Look at the backlash in Holland over the recent killing.

I think that this is the main aim of the Allies development plan but first you must have a force that will be able to engage and destroy. As it is it is the insurgents that are the only trained troops in the field. Sending the others in after them is like leading sheep to the slaughter by the wolves.

The Muslim community is divded because they mistake religion as the reason for the fighting and they suspect that it is not true. They are standing back waiting for their minds to be made up by themselves not the mullahs There is a new kind of freedom that has them wondering. They will have to fight for it and they want to know that they are fighting the right people. They are no longer as myopic as they once were.

The ones that talk out about it are generally not as vociferous as their counterparts but they are saying it and that is what counts. Many never saw these peoples as innocents and now they are realizing that they are. It takes time. Rome was not built in a day.
Lionrampant

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Lionrampant »

I think it is imperative that Muslims be the ones to seek out and destroy the terrorists,

I think at the very least "Islam" should acknowledge that a minority of Muslims use the Quran for their own political agenda and produce terrorist's in the name of Islam. Until they acknowledge this they will remain in direct confrontation with the west.......
gimli3

Islamic Terrorists

Post by gimli3 »

Oh! Low profile, folks --- we live in Interesting Times!

:thinking:
gmc

Islamic Terrorists

Post by gmc »

posted by lionrampant

I think at the very least "Islam" should acknowledge that a minority of Muslims use the Quran for their own political agenda and produce terrorist's in the name of Islam. Until they acknowledge this they will remain in direct confrontation with the west.......

So should the christian church. Also, how about that hoary old chestnut about what is supreme-god's law or the law of man and who decides what god's law is. Let's start the catholic protestant wars up again-who has supremacy the pope in rome or the secular parliament.

O.K. I'll concede the christian church doesn't produce suicide bombers but then suicides go straight to hell don't they. Christianity also produces it's own brand of fanatics and book burners in the right circumstances.

Terrorists are no more representative of a people than the IRA were representative of the Irish. It's a cult within a cult. Perhaps the biggest problem we face is people who are attracted to religious cults of any kind-the gullible and the brainwashed.
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

If MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI, and various other goverment agencies with their huge financial backing can't eliminate terrorist cells, what chance does a Cleric in a Moaque have?

At what point during the IRA bombing campaigns did anyone ever suggest, that a christian/catholic priest should do the same with his flock.
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

venus wrote: If MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI, and various other goverment agencies with their huge financial backing can't eliminate terrorist cells, what chance does a Cleric in a Moaque have?

At what point during the IRA bombing campaigns did anyone ever suggest, that a christian/catholic priest should do the same with his flock.

Did the IRA stand over the people they were about to kill and quote from a bible like the extremist do with their koran?

If my sacred Bible was being used this way you bet your sweet bippy I would speak out and support a revolt against the pig **** animals...........
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

No BTS, the IRA would just go up to complete strangers and blow their brains out in front of their children and then vanish.

If they were ever caught, they were soon released at the request of the latest arsekissing treaty.

The IRA were terrorists; pure & simple.

The funny thing is, Americans never refered to them as 'Christian' terrorists, but then you wouldn't really would you seeing as the IRA were fund raising in America.

Hypocrite.

Don't forget that these lowlife pieces of scum would burst into peoples living rooms and execute people in front of their wives and kids.

You miss the point that the two terrorist groups are as bad as each other.

But wait, at what point did the US jump into the Irish situation and say "Gerry Adams, as the spokesperson of Sinn Fein, we are going to hold you responsible for handing over the IRA scum. Now either do it, or risk carpet bombings across the Irish nation.....because remember, you are either with us...or against us."

Didn't happen did it BTS?

Perhaps if there was an oil field or two in Armagh the response would have been different.

Now go talk to the victims of IRA terrorism and tell me if they see any difference between the two sides.

You also miss Venus' point. She was commenting about the pointlessness of Clerics being able to sort out the whole Islam issue in one little sermon.

BTS wrote: Did the IRA stand over the people they were about to kill and quote from a bible like the extremist do with their koran?

They used the Bible as the basis of a lot of their religious and political executions, so yes they did use the bible.

BTS wrote: If my sacred Bible was being used this way you bet your sweet bippy I would speak out and support a revolt against the pig **** animals...........

Then I expect you to speak out against the 'pig *** animals' that are the IRA
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

I speak as I find Arnold.

BTS made 2 points and I responded to the both of them at the bottom.

He wasn't justifying the IRA actions, but he was clearly drawing a divide between the two extremist sides.

'At least the IRA didn't use the bible....'?

And?

So?

Given that they did, but still, what of it?

Any nutter can hold a religious book and claim that they know the true answers.

As with most things, we just think, "Yeah, right, course you do mate" and ignore it.

But the second a mad mullah says he is speaking for Islam, everyone believes it and comes out with some jackboot jingoistic ideaology.

It pisses me off as it gives us, the decent members of the human race a bad name.
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

Thanks for the welcome Arnie.

I totally agree with what you said.

BTS just happens to have gone down the 'pig **** animal' route which does nothing in long run.

I lived through years of mainland IRA bombings and was almost caught up in a couple, but at no point did I vent my anger, hatred and frustration on the Irish.

At no point did I say 'You lot need to sort this out'.

It would have been laughed at if Robin Cook had started spouting on about how 'Only the Irish can do it' as it was an internal conflict, and this my friend, is no different.

It's ludicrous to imagine that the muslims can internally sort this mess out because when that becomes the suggested and indoctrinated mantra, people will feel more and more hatred when nothing is done, or more to the point 'can't be done'.

It's a bad way to go as it sets the muslims up for a huge patsy.

They are damned if they do and damned if they can't.

Any terrorist cell needa finance.

Transactions for weapons are a lot easier to follow considering the nature of the arms trade.

I know someone will suggest 'home made bombs' but thats a very small number considering the overall arms effect.

I say backtrack the source and find the client base.

It's better than conninsing or demonising I think.
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

I have a friend who is majorly traumatised by what happened in NI and through several tours.

His best friend was killed in front of him but even still, he didn't hold this hatred for all things Irish.

The brutality that the IRA displayed to the forces is absolutely horrific and I don't think the masses have an idea of what really happened.

I was disgusted with the recent pictures on TV with all the fists raised over the Good Friday agreement and the release of countless murderers and terrorists from prisons across the country.

Where is the justice for the victims. family's, friends etc?

To see men who have commited absolutely vile acts against innocent men, women & children walk free is disgusting.

Yet nobody is screaming Islamaphobic style abuse at them.

To the Irish people I have spoken to, there is nothing but hatred, anger and resentment for turning these sick barbaric lunatics into heroes coming home from a long hard day at war.

Regarding the paper trail. I wish a few more people would look into this trade as it shows the total hypocrisy from the frontline media approach, to the back alley dealings.

Unfortunately, Britain and America have a lot to answer for, as does France, Germany, Russia etc
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

There have been many dealings by goverments and organisations the world over that has cause so much grief and suffering..

I take offence when people resort to name calling and voicing an opinion over something they have not researched, so clearly do not understand..

When l had to write studies on the theories of some of psychology's founding fathers, l did not just write down the first thing that came into my head...

Yes we are all allowed to have an opinion, but we should never be allowed to use the freedom of speech right to incite hate or cause another race, religion etc pain. That is where the worst side of human nature starts to rear it's ugly head.

Unfortunately if there is panick and distrust then the masses will group together and follow the majority, for feelings of safety, but it only takes one person to stand up and question to start a whisper of many voices.

If you aren't sure about something ask! I would rather seem like an idiot for a moment, than to be an idiot for the rest of my life, because l daren't ask.

By argueng and going round in circles all we do is perpetuate the hate and distrust.. Acceptance, love and understanding are the ways to a peaceful world, not hate and misunderstanding.
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Arnold & Fletch,

I read your conversation with great interest & would like your opinions. Since you were much closer to the Irish/Irish war (for want of a better term), do you see logic in the way the rest of the muslim world is acting? It seems to me to draw a close parallel to the way the two of you were referring to IRA hostilities - speak against the perpetrators, not the religion, the country, etc.

Over here in the US, I hear often that the Arab world/Muslim world/ whatever world is cowardly for not rising up and expelling the terrorists. I think that's simplistic.
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Fletch wrote: No BTS, the IRA would just go up to complete strangers and blow their brains out in front of their children and then vanish.

If they were ever caught, they were soon released at the request of the latest arsekissing treaty.

The IRA were terrorists; pure & simple.

The funny thing is, Americans never refered to them as 'Christian' terrorists, but then you wouldn't really would you seeing as the IRA were fund raising in America.

Hypocrite.

Don't forget that these lowlife pieces of scum would burst into peoples living rooms and execute people in front of their wives and kids.

You miss the point that the two terrorist groups are as bad as each other.

But wait, at what point did the US jump into the Irish situation and say "Gerry Adams, as the spokesperson of Sinn Fein, we are going to hold you responsible for handing over the IRA scum. Now either do it, or risk carpet bombings across the Irish nation.....because remember, you are either with us...or against us."

He's a terrorist. He should be denounced harshly by Catholics and SALL religions. Just as those who commit terrorist acts in the name of Alah causes (anti-American, anti-Israel, etc) should be denounced harshly by Muslims.

Didn't happen did it BTS?

I like how you try to paint me as a IRA sympathizer. The problem with your whitewashing is I think they ARE terrorist.

The asinine suggestion that no church stood up and spoke out about the atrocities of the IRA is ludicrous.

Perhaps if there was an oil field or two in Armagh the response would have been different.

Weird we have not made a penny off their oil (Iraq).

Now go talk to the victims of IRA terrorism and tell me if they see any difference between the two sides.

There is no difference in any form of terrorism, be it McVey Al Qada or the IRA.

You also miss Venus' point. She was commenting about the pointlessness of Clerics being able to sort out the whole Islam issue in one little sermon.

I feel the only way we can stop terrorism is for there to be peer pressure and solidarity from all who disagree with their methods, such as your outrage you show towards the IRA.

They used the Bible as the basis of a lot of their religious and political executions, so yes they did use the bible.

I am not up on the IRA and their beliefs, I just have never seen them use the Catholic ideaology to muder someone. I guess I might be wrong.

Then I expect you to speak out against the 'pig *** animals' that are the IRA

Consider it done......... Any and ALL terrorism needs to be addresed and attacked on ALL fronts.
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

BTS wrote: Consider it done......... Any and ALL terrorism needs to be addresed and attacked on ALL fronts.
:yh_clap AMEN!
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

BTS wrote: Perhaps if there was an oil field or two in Armagh the response would have been different.

Weird we have not made a penny off their oil (Iraq).

You are kidding me right?

You do realise the stability of Oil is what's always been an issue here?

The price hike on oil per barrel is soaring thru the roof and the US conglomerates are the ones who are benefitting from this whole sorry affair!

Does the Oil for food programme ring any bells?

The people implemented in that disgusting state of greed were US and UN officials, including that slack jawed halfwit moron Kofi Annan and his patheitc son who both seemed to have escaped through diplomatic immunity, any trouble.

Sorry BTS, but the US are definately making money from the Iraqi oil fields.

You know what THE MOST protected parts of Iraq are?

Not the hospitals.

Not the orphanages.

Not the schools.

Not the thousands of innocents.

The oilfields!

That my friend, speaks volumes.

When does any government do anything out of the goodness of it's heart?

History shows there has always been a hidden agenda.

The Iran/Contra affair would have had any foreign leader shot, expelled or imprisoned.

Reagan & Bush Snr got away scot free and Bush Jnr. is doing the same thing.

It's the innocent civillians that I feel for.

It's the soldiers that are fighting a never ending battle that I feel for.

At the end of all of this, racism and jingoistic xenophobia increases towards Muslims, and more and more British & American soldiers are brought home in boxes.

Bush however, will smile all the way to the bank courtesy of investment thru Haliburton and it's subsidiaries and those can be tracked by any papertrail you care to pick up.

Peace.
nvalleyvee

Islamic Terrorists

Post by nvalleyvee »

Please correct me if I am wrong but doesn't OPEC set the price of oil? The US is not an OPEC member.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Lon

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Lon »

koan wrote: Why don't we get all organizations to "seek out and destroy" their own deviant members?

Not a bad idea.:-2

Somehow I can't agree with this reasoning. Normally it is called peer pressure. But if we are talking about being judge, jury and executioner...also comes to mind the whole fiasco in Hollywood of people being made to name communists to avoid personal persecution. Some people named their own spouses and many innocents were wrongfully destroyed! Some innocents commited suicide because of what they lost and/or out of fear.

My concern is for the innocents that are unfortunate in looking like many peoples perception of terrorists. Dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes. Indiscriminate profiling if you will. It's all about self defense and there is no comaparison with the Wiitch Hunt for Commies during the 50's. The backlash against innocent Muslims is already happening and as I said in my prior post, Muslims are the ones best equipped to curtail terrorist activities. They know who the terrorists are and speak the same language.
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

nvalleyvee wrote: Please correct me if I am wrong but doesn't OPEC set the price of oil? The US is not an OPEC member.

Global Oil prices all depend on market stability.

The US through senior conglomerates, Haliburton, Albusco etc, have extremely high stakes in the Oil business.

Conglomerate market stability is affected by war.

Sorry but who chose to go to war?

How many analysts have defiantly said "It's about oil stability?"

OPEC is OPEC in name only, the same as the UN who are a shameful bunch of sycophantic thieves.
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

Lon wrote: as I said in my prior post, Muslims are the ones best equipped to curtail terrorist activities. They know who the terrorists are and speak the same language.

Forgive me, but that's like saying Southern Americans or rednecks are the only ones who know who the Klu Klux Klan are and speak the same language and are best equipped for curtailing them.

And if they don't, they must all be involved.

Beggars belief really.
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

The American military doctrine is to go to war to protect American interests. We do not go to war for humanitarian reasons, no matter what the politicians say. If so, we would be all over the place. I think putting the Dali Lama back in his place would be a worthy war. We are in Iraq to protect American interests.
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

Arnold, I couldn't have put it any better myself.

Well said sir.
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Did posts just get mixed up??
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Good conversations often meander
It looks like responses meandered in before the statement in those last 3. :wah:
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

ArnoldLayne wrote:

If there was so much concern for the people in this world ( over and above the price of oil ) why havent we done anything for the brutalised and starving people of Zimbabwe........They have no oil !!!

Exactly, and while the humanity loving politicos are at it, maybe they could take a look at:

Rwanda, Algeria, Albania, Angola, Indonesia, Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Nigeria, Russia, China etc etc etc.

Am I the only one that thought Team America was spot on?
Accountable

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Accountable »

Fletch wrote: Exactly, and while the humanity loving politicos are at it, maybe they could take a look at:

Rwanda, Algeria, Albania, Angola, Indonesia, Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Nigeria, Russia, China etc etc etc.

Am I the only one that thought Team America was spot on?
Missed it myself. :-5
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Fletch wrote: Y

Sorry BTS, but the US are definately making money from the Iraqi oil fields.

Peace.

OK show us all where they are making money on Iraqis oil...........
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

Well BTs why don't you go and research it yourself, that way you can't then say that the sites etc were biased and they were given to you...

Never believe what any company, goverment etc tells you blindly..

There are too often hidden agendas..
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Fletch wrote:

Does the Oil for food programme ring any bells?

The people implemented in that disgusting state of greed were US and UN officials, including that slack jawed halfwit moron Kofi Annan and his patheitc son who both seemed to have escaped through diplomatic immunity, any trouble.
OK You seem to spew stuff incoherently Fletch..........

The US and the UN were in cahouts?

Maybe the UN but not the USA. I think there was one small tyme player from the US but not me or my goverment were involved.

I ask this question again

SHOW us all where we (USA) were gaining from the Oil for Food program....?
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

venus wrote: Well BTs why don't you go and research it yourself, that way you can't then say that the sites etc were biased and they were given to you...

Never believe what any company, goverment etc tells you blindly..

There are too often hidden agendas..
COP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

BTS wrote: OK show us all where they are making money on Iraqis oil...........

Everyone wants it handed to them on a plate.

Everyone thinks that all the answers are on the net.

Well sir, if you cared at all for doing research of any kind, it'd be in your face.

That's whats wrong with people thesedays. They want everythinghanded to them.

If I offer you one piece of evidence, it wont mean Jack as someone else or you, will refute it!

You think all those politicians who refuse to tow the line, all the media freaks who have exposed it, all the insiders who are opening themselves to ridicule are talking crap?

I could take you to my local University in London and have you listen to lecturers for hours with enough evidence to implicate the people that you hold in such regards, but you'd still not care for it.

If all it takes, is for one person on the net to give you affirmation, then man, that's a lost cause.

The very fact that they are trying to stabilise US import and export proves the point man!
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

BTS wrote: COP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you haven't done a single shred of research have you.

Be honest.

You've simply listened to official stories and laughed at anyone that has made a valid point that negates it!

I suppose the Cuban Missile Crises or Iran/Contra affair need proving as well?

Good luck BTS, you'll need it.
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

cop out!! no not at all.

I just realise that no matter what anyone shows or tells you , you will go on believing you and only you can be right..

The American goverment like all the others in this world have corruption, and the evidence is there if you would only take the time to find it..

so how about you stop being the cop out and go look
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Oh Fletch:

I forgot to ask what country you reside in?
Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

London.

Capital City.

And mighty wet it is tonight.
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Fletch wrote: London.

Capital City.

And mighty wet it is tonight.

KOOL.............

Bernalillo New Mexico here.

High desert and plenty wettt and lightning tonite..........

Love it

Oh and welcome to the Garden

Fletch

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Fletch »

TRhankyou sir,

I shall enjoy having heated arguments with you that degenerate into vile nasty tourettic abuse and name calling.

No doubt they will get deleted and we will bitch about it and then start off again.

As long as we shake hands at the end of the evening, we'll be fine.

Now go read the other thread as I have just insulted your mother.

Forum Boards...loved by all.

...I didn't really insult your mother.
Lon

Islamic Terrorists

Post by Lon »

[quote=Fletch]Forgive me, but that's like saying Southern Americans or rednecks are the only ones who know who the Klu Klux Klan are and speak the same language and are best equipped for curtailing them.

That make sense.;)

And if they don't, they must all be involved.

This doesn't.:wah:
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

venus wrote: cop out!! no not at all.

I just realise that no matter what anyone shows or tells you , you will go on believing you and only you can be right..

The American goverment like all the others in this world have corruption, and the evidence is there if you would only take the time to find it..

so how about you stop being the cop out and go look

No,

you make a statement without facts...............

I say SHOW ME facts!!

or is that too much too ask?

I can back my statements up. CAN u?
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

Fletch wrote: ...I didn't really insult your mother.

LUCKY U!!!!!!!!
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

and what facts have you shown me BTS?

and yes l can back up my arguments l certainly wouldn't put myself into a debate if l could not back it up
BTS

Islamic Terrorists

Post by BTS »

venus wrote: and what facts have you shown me BTS?

and yes l can back up my arguments l certainly wouldn't put myself into a debate if l could not back it up

OK,

Seeing as you say you will not read a link if I put it up one here I will put the WHOLE thing here for all of the garden to see.

I believe the title of this thread is "Islamic Terrorists?"

So here are a few facts for you from the Sunday Times - Britain:

What is your view on deporting and shutting down his hate site?

What about his son (Saudi with notorious father fights deportation) story link Majid al-Massari who was arrested by the US in July?

Should we deport him? Should we let him speak his hate filled speil against us?

Just curious as to what your thoughts are on these two fine people and how this should be handled?

The Sunday Times - Britain

August 14, 2005

Saudi exile runs urban warfare website in UK

DIPESH GADHER AND HALA JABER

A PROMINENT London-based Saudi dissident, Muhammed al-Massari, is running a website that features a guide to urban warfare for potential terrorists.

In a series of video and audio clips, the Beginner’s Guide for Mujahed gives detailed advice on physical training, the surveillance of enemy targets and operational tactics.

It features footage of an Arab instructor who recommends would-be holy warriors to invest in a knife for self-defence, saying: “Of course, this knife is mainly for stabbing and is not suitable or good for beheadings.”

Referring to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Al-Qaeda’s leader in Iraq whose followers murdered the British hostage Ken Bigley by slitting his throat, the instructor adds: “As far as beheadings are concerned, we ask our brothers to seek Abu Musab’s advice on this issue as he has more experience in this.”

Another section focuses on the use of binoculars and night vision equipment for the surveillance of “human enemy or enemy targets or vehicles”.

The instructor implores Allah to “grant his mujaheddin victory over . . . the Jews, the Americans and the apostates”.

An audio segment of the course posted on the website’s discussion forum advises that urban warfare is best conducted by several terrorist cells that may share a leader but should remain unknown to each other in case members are captured. One cell should stake out a target, another should acquire military equipment or explosives, and a third should actually mount the attack.

Massari’s website, www.tajdeed.net, also hosts a Hollywood-style film presenting a gory “top 10” of attacks by insurgents on westerners in Iraq and provides helpful tips for fighters trying to gain entry to the country.

A fatwa by Massari supporting “martyrdom operations”, which was originally posted on his website in 2002, was still accessible last week.

Last November The Sunday Times revealed that footage of a suicide attack on a Black Watch patrol in Iraq had been posted on the tajdeed forum. The story sparked an investigation by anti-terrorist police who seized computer equipment and hard drives in a raid on properties linked to the Saudi dissident.

Analysts believe the forum is one of a handful regularly used by jihadis to exchange information and for the recruitment of potential terrorists.

“Muhammed al-Massari has been ahead of the curve in what we now call the electronic jihad,” said Rebecca Givner-Forbes, an analyst at the Terrorism Research Center in Virginia, a security consultancy that advises the United States government.

“There are six or seven jihadi websites which are what I call the ‘in crowd’ sites,” she added. “Massari’s site runs a message board that is definitely on that list.”

The 58-year-old Saudi exile, who lives in Wembley, north London, arrived in Britain in 1994 and has continuously campaigned for the replacement of the Saudi royal family by an Islamic regime.

He survived an attempt to deport him in 1996 and has been granted indefinite leave to remain in the UK. Last year he described Tony Blair as a legitimate target for assassination.

Massari said last week that the forum on his website was not censored by him “as long as it’s not obscene or pornographic”.

He added: “For example, if someone posts that Tony Blair is a vicious genocide and criminal, we will not object. But if he says that his mother is a prostitute, we will stop him.”

Last Thursday the Home Office served deportation orders on 10 foreigners resident in Britain on the grounds that their presence was “not conducive to the public good”. More orders could be served this week.

Asked if he feared being targeted by the government, Massari said: “If the law is changed and we cannot do our work, then we can either challenge them . . . or we pack our luggage and proceed to the airport.”

Patrick Mercer, the Conservative homeland security spokesman, said: “These activities put Massari in the frame for deportation and to have his website closed.”
venus

Islamic Terrorists

Post by venus »

BTS you seeem to be inder the impression that l agree with terrorits, or am l reading it wrong?

I like many other British people believe that people who preech hate should be removed from the country. Unfortunately people like the BNP cannot be put in to that category.

I have no love lost for preachers of hate, racism etc.

As l said before if l dislike a person its the person not a whole culture..

The issue l mainly have had is the attitude towards an entire peoples because of a few bad apples. (l know gross understatement, but best one for now)

There are many around the world who should be locked up and have the key thrown away, these types along with peadophiles, murders and rapists..

They do not belong in a humane land.

And BTS l have already explained about the post, yes would read it, but would not probably use it to help sway me or my opinion, and l asready said why. Which ever one of us put up a link it would whether we realised it or not be biased towards our own opinion.. Therefore l would rather go to a neautral one.

I would much rather all the hate venom and loss of life stopped tomorrow, but its not likely to happen is it.

acceptance, is the way forward

Return to “Islam”