Summer Plans

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
hoppy

Summer Plans

Post by hoppy »

The android hunter/killer unit I'm attached to is being deployed soon, to locations all over the globe. When you are in the top android hunter/killer unit as I am, you are never idle.

Androids, take note. You can run, but I'll be there. You new model androids are JUNK. I'm taking you out.
Accountable

Summer Plans

Post by Accountable »

My beloved and I are going to visit her parents. They don't have internet so I'll probably be out of touch for awhile.

......... :sneaky: don't even think it.
Sheryl

Summer Plans

Post by Sheryl »

My sis-n-law just moved to San Antonio, so we are buying her house. It's out in the country. So looks my plans are moving, and maybe a trip at end to go see sis-n-law. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
chonsigirl

Summer Plans

Post by chonsigirl »

My sister is coming for a few days, we are going to the beach for 5!:-6

Summer plans-to sleep in to 6 each day, and write alot.
along-for-the-ride

Summer Plans

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Going on vacation for a week next month. :) Other than that, working as usual.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Hope6

Summer Plans

Post by Hope6 »

i usually go to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina for several days sometime in August! i just love the ocean so much that i really have no desire to go on a vacation that isn't around the water!

i have a special place in my heart for Myrtle Beach, it was the first place i ever went on vacation, back when i was a teenager!

i carried Jacob last year so he could see the ocean and play in the sand, he loved it! he should love it even more now that he's older!:wah::wah:
hoppy

Summer Plans

Post by hoppy »

Might I suggest-

gunshows-usa.com

I'll be at as many as I can in my area. C U there. LOL.
Nomad

Summer Plans

Post by Nomad »

Im taking time off from work to be here 24/7 for 3 weeks straight.

You can expect from me tons of annoying posts, oodles of agitating thoughts, personal terrorizing from me to you and an overall attempt to wreak havoc on the FG population with a side of irritate and a second helping of disturb thrown in.
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

Summer Plans

Post by hoppy »

nomad;882723 wrote: im Taking Time Off From Work To Be Here 24/7 For 3 Weeks Straight.

You Can Expect From Me Tons Of Annoying Posts, Oodles Of Agitating Thoughts, Personal Terrorizing From Me To You And An Overall Attempt To Wreak Havoc On The Fg Population With A Side Of Irritate And A Second Helping Of Disturb Thrown In.

At Last. A Real Downhomey Person. I Love U, Man. :-4
Nomad

Summer Plans

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;882725 wrote: At Last. A Real Downhomey Person. I Love U, Man. :-4

I gotta be me.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Summer Plans

Post by qsducks »

Going down the shore for a month in August.
sleepingbeauty

Summer Plans

Post by sleepingbeauty »

I'll be in school for the first month of summer for the summer semester. The spring semester ends June 11 and the summer semester starts 5 days later....dang not break or anything. Well I need to finish school so thats half my summer.
Kathy Ellen

Summer Plans

Post by Kathy Ellen »

This will be the 1st summer that I'm home at the beach in many, many years. I plan to enjoy the beach and good times with family and friends:-6

Also, have to save my bucks for next summer. Plan to spend the summer in Europe...need mega, mega bucks for that with the price of the euro. But, it is well worth it:-4
qsducks

Summer Plans

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;883177 wrote: This will be the 1st summer that I'm home at the beach in many, many years. I plan to enjoy the beach and good times with family and friends:-6

Also, have to save my bucks for next summer. Plan to spend the summer in Europe...need mega, mega bucks for that with the price of the euro. But, it is well worth it:-4

Wouldn't that be funny if I see you at the beach? And we are also planning to be in Ireland next August. Small world.:D
Kathy Ellen

Summer Plans

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;883350 wrote: Wouldn't that be funny if I see you at the beach? And we are also planning to be in Ireland next August. Small world.:D

Are you kidding......I'm going to Ireland next summer probably in July and hopefull onto the continent. Let's try to meet at the beach....

:wah::wah: Great minds think alike:p
qsducks

Summer Plans

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;883370 wrote: Are you kidding......I'm going to Ireland next summer probably in July and hopefull onto the continent. Let's try to meet at the beach....

:wah::wah: Great minds think alike:p

Will be right in OC baby. Need to get to AC for a trip to that outlet mall on the boards. Daughter is dying to go.:D
Kathy Ellen

Summer Plans

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;883371 wrote: Will be right in OC baby. Need to get to AC for a trip to that outlet mall on the boards. Daughter is dying to go.:D

We'll talk:wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”