Man attacked, eaten by mountain lion

Fact is stranger than fiction.
BTS

Post by BTS »

PHOENIX - A mountain lion attacked, killed and partially ate a New Mexico man, authorities said on Tuesday.

Fla. teen loses arm in alligator attack

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25352696/?from=ET
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

BTS;897634 wrote: PHOENIX - A mountain lion attacked, killed and partially ate a New Mexico man, authorities said on Tuesday.

Fla. teen loses arm in alligator attack

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25352696/?from=ET

Thanks, and I just ate my dinner.:thinking::p
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

rjwould;897653 wrote: I think the Mountain Lion and the Alligator are both wrong here. That is of course, unless the the human was attempting to break into the Lions Den or the Alligators swamp. The question then becomes whether or not either one used excessive force.

I'd like to hear the details from both the Lions and Alligators perspective.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
scholle-kid

Post by scholle-kid »

Cougar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma

The cougar is territorial and persists at low population densities. Individual territory sizes depend on terrain, vegetation, and abundance of prey. While it is a large predator, it is not always the dominant species in its range, as when it competes for prey with animals such as the gray wolf, black bear, and the grizzly bear. It is a reclusive cat and usually avoids people. Attacks on humans remain rare, despite a recent increase in frequency.

I have a real rough time finding any sympathy for this man, if your going to live in or near any wildlife habitat(Gila National Forest/Wilderness Area)

then ya gotta take precautions, like I don't know ummm :thinking: bathe and shave in the bathroom or at least have a mirro large enough to see what is gonig (or comming) on behind or around you ?

And then the Game and Fish guys they took a pot shot at a wild cat ,, wounded it then just let it run off ,it don't say if they tracked it to finish what they started by putting the animal out of its misery of not . :mad:
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
scholle-kid

Post by scholle-kid »

Just to update this thread a bit,,

Just now in the news it was reported that the mountain lion was trapped in a snare and killed today by the Game and fish people.
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”