Having a great time

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
mikeinie

Having a great time

Post by mikeinie »

In the South of France and Spanish boarder having a great time. Weather is fantastic and the sea is great.
K.Snyder

Having a great time

Post by K.Snyder »

Must be nice...
chonsigirl

Having a great time

Post by chonsigirl »

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine!:-6
sunny104

Having a great time

Post by sunny104 »

sounds lovely, post some pics if you have a chance! :-6
CARLA

Having a great time

Post by CARLA »

Rub it in who don't you. :D Glad your have a great time.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

pinkchick

Having a great time

Post by pinkchick »

Have a lovely break Mike :-6:-6
Very nearly perfect ... :D
mikeinie

Having a great time

Post by mikeinie »

Heading home tomorrow evening. What a great holiday.

Nothing like spending 15 days with the family just swimming, water slides, touring around.

I really enjoy the south coast of France, I think what I love about it is that they have really saved the coastline for the people. The whole way is made of public access beaches. They don´t rip you off with parking, and it is very friendly.

I also like Spain, particularly the Spanish people who are wonderful. The big difference though is that the coast line in Spain is all bought up privately and it is hotel after hotel with not nearly the same kind of public access and coastal drives. (from what I have seen). It is more sold out to the tourist industry.

However, both countries have been great. It has been hot and sunny (over 30 celcius) for the full 15 days.

Great tan, feel alive, and now time to head home... work on Monday, what a great way to start the new job.
chonsigirl

Having a great time

Post by chonsigirl »

You will be tanned, relaxed and ready on Monday! You still have the weekend ahead, safe journey home!
Chezzie

Having a great time

Post by Chezzie »

Missed you Matey

Glad you had a brill time

Cant wait to see your white bit ops erm I mmean your pics:wah:
qsducks

Having a great time

Post by qsducks »

mikeinie;907233 wrote: Heading home tomorrow evening. What a great holiday.

Nothing like spending 15 days with the family just swimming, water slides, touring around.

I really enjoy the south coast of France, I think what I love about it is that they have really saved the coastline for the people. The whole way is made of public access beaches. They don´t rip you off with parking, and it is very friendly.

I also like Spain, particularly the Spanish people who are wonderful. The big difference though is that the coast line in Spain is all bought up privately and it is hotel after hotel with not nearly the same kind of public access and coastal drives. (from what I have seen). It is more sold out to the tourist industry.

However, both countries have been great. It has been hot and sunny (over 30 celcius) for the full 15 days.

Great tan, feel alive, and now time to head home... work on Monday, what a great way to start the new job.

Oh it sounds like you had alot of fun. Tell me did you go on the waterslide?
mikeinie

Having a great time

Post by mikeinie »

Thanks, I hear it has been lash´n rain for the last two weeks in Ireland which makes it all the better.
mikeinie

Having a great time

Post by mikeinie »

qsducks;907238 wrote: Oh it sounds like you had alot of fun. Tell me did you go on the waterslide?

Yes, all of them. There was this one brilliant slide that you sit in a rubber tube and they litteraly drop you over the side of a wall. I it just like those U shape things skate boarders use, but only water.

I screemed so load when I went over... my kids were laughing their heads off at me.
qsducks

Having a great time

Post by qsducks »

mikeinie;907242 wrote: Yes, all of them. There was this one brilliant slide that you sit in a rubber tube and they litteraly drop you over the side of a wall. I it just like those U shape things skate boarders use, but only water.

I screemed so load when I went over... my kids were laughing their heads off at me.

I would have loved to have seen that:wah:. We have the log flume over here and everytime my hubby goes on with the kids he's always "in shock" and they are all laughing. Plus, they take pix of you just going down it.
Chezzie

Having a great time

Post by Chezzie »

mikeinie;907242 wrote: Yes, all of them. There was this one brilliant slide that you sit in a rubber tube and they litteraly drop you over the side of a wall. I it just like those U shape things skate boarders use, but only water.

I went on something similar in Portugal once, lost my bikini bottoms and got a huge thick lip:wah::wah::wah:

Went back 3 times cos it was so much fun, no kids mind it was when me and hubby wernt even married lol:wah:
mikeinie

Having a great time

Post by mikeinie »

qsducks;907244 wrote: I would have loved to have seen that:wah:. We have the log flume over here and everytime my hubby goes on with the kids he's always "in shock" and they are all laughing. Plus, they take pix of you just going down it.

They recorded it on a camera, I will see if I can link it when I get home.

Only 5 minutes left on this computer, rented time in the bar for the internet.
Chezzie

Having a great time

Post by Chezzie »

mikeinie;907247 wrote: They recorded it on a camera, I will see if I can link it when I get home.

Only 5 minutes left on this computer, rented time in the bar for the internet.

safe return home matey x:-6
qsducks

Having a great time

Post by qsducks »

And I'll bet that cost a pretty penny:wah: Yah, post it as I'm sure everyone will love to see you screaming your head off.:sneaky:

Return to “Travel Places”