Did The Prophets Sin ?

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Daniyal

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Daniyal »

Alll of the Prophets , Although blessed and raised above other men in their generations by ALLAH, were born with human qualities . These human qualites have allows ALLAH's Prophets to become victims of Sin .

Here are quotes which show how the Prophets violated the commandments of ALLAH as stated in the law of Moses which some of them came to uphold . The Prophet Adamn was commanded by ALLAH to uphold a single commandment; not to eat of the tree of good and ( Genesis 2 ; 17 ) ; however , this one commandment was violated .

The Qur'an 20 ; 121 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, )

THUS DID ADAM DISOBEY HIS LORD , AND ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE SEDUCED . ( 121 )

So is the Prophet Adam going to hell because the Qur'an says this about those who disobey;

The Qur'an 72 ; 23 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, )

FOR ANY THAT DISOBEY GOD AND HIS APOSTLE - FOR THEM IS HELL , THEY SHALL DWELL THEREIN FOREVER ( 23 ) .

The following verse shows that the Prophet Adam Sinned and then repented ;

The Qur'an 20 ; 122 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .

BUT HIS LORD CHOSE HIM ( FOR HIS GRACE ) . HE TURNED TO HIM AND GAVE HIM GUIDANCE ( 122 ) .

The Apostle Noah , having erred , asked the Sustainer for forgiveness for his Sins.

The Qur'an 71 ; 26 , 28 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .

AND NOAH SAID ; O MY LORD LEAVE NOT OF THE UNBELIEVER A SINGLE ONE ON EARTH ! ( 26 ) O MY LORD FORGIVE ME , MY PARENTS , ALL WHO ENTER MY HOUSE IN FAITH , AND ( ALL ) BELIEVING MEN AND BELIEVING WOMEN ( 28 ) .

The Prophet Abraham committed one of The Greatest Of Sins , Binding Partners With ALLAH . The Prophet Abraham called the Stars , The Moon , And The Sun His '' ( Lord '' ) .

The Qur'an 6 ; 76 - 79 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .

WHEN THE NIGHT COVERED HIM OVER , HE SAW A STAR ; HE SAID ; THIS IS MY LORD , BUT WHEN IT SET , HE SAID I LOVE NOT THOSE THAT SET ( 76 ) WHEN HE SAW THE MOON RISING IN SPLENDOR, HE SAID THIS IS MY LORD . BUT WHEN THE MOON SET , HE SIAD UNLESS MY LORD GUIDE ME , I SHALL SURELY BE AMONG THOSE WHO GO ASTRAY . ( 77 ) WHEN HE SAW THE SUN RISING IN SPLENDOUR , HE SAID ' THIS IS MY LORD ; THIS IS THE GREATEST ( OF ALL ) . BUT WHEN THE SUN SET , HE SAID ; O MY PEOPLE ! I AM INDEED FREE FROM YOUR ( GUILT ) OF GIVING PARTNERS TO GOD . ( 78 ) FOR ME , I HAVE SET MY FACE , FIRMLY AND TRULY , TOWARDS HIM WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH , AND NEVER SHALL I GIVE PARTNERS TO GO ( 79 ) . .

The Prophet Abraham , like the Apostle Noah , Asked for forgiveness for his Sins . The Qur'an 14 ; 41 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .O OUR LORD ! COVER () US ) WITH THY FORGIVENESS - ME , MY PARENTS , AND ( ALL ) BELIEVERS .. ( 41 ) .

The Prophet Abraham doubted the Power Of The Sustainer And Asked To Be Shown A ( Sign Of His Greatest ) The Qur'an 2 ; 260 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .BEHOLD ! ABRAHAM SAID ; MY LORD ! SHOW ME HOW THOU GIVEST LIFE TO THE DEAD , HE SIAD ; DOST THOU NOT THEN BELIEVES ? HE SAID ; YEA ! BUT TO SATISFY MY OWN UNDERSTANDING ... ( 60 ) . .

The Prophet Abraham Broke The Idols according to Qur'an chapter 21 . However , when asked about his actions, he lied and said otherwise.

The Qur'an 21 ; 62 - 63 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .THEY SAID , ART THOU THE ONE THAT DID THIS WITH OUR GODS , O Abraham ? ( 62 ) HE SAID ; NAY , THIS WAS DONE BY , THIS IS THEIR BIGGEST ONE ! ASK THEM , IF THEY CAN SPEAK INTELLIGENTLY ! .

The Prophet Moses committed murnder when he was a young man .. The Qur'an 21 ; 28 ; 15 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .NOW THE MAN OF HIS OWN RELIGION APPEALED TO HIM AGAINST HIS FOE , AND MOSES STRUCK HIM WITH HIS FIST AND MADE AN END OF HIM ( 15 ) .

The Qur'an 26 ; 20 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .MOSES SAID I DID IT THEN , WHEN I WAS IN ERROR ( 20 ) .

The Prophet Moses also broke the tablets written by the '' Finger '' Of The Sustainer'' ( Exodus 31 ; 18 ) When He Was Angey ) .

The Apostle Joseph is said to have Sinned because he would have desired the Wife Of The Head Of The Pharaoh's army in Egypt . The is explained in the Qur'an;

The Qur'an 12 ; 24 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .AND HE WOULD HAVE DESIRED HER , BUT THAT HE SAW THE EVIDENCE OF HIS LORD .. ( 24 ) . .

The Prophet David , was guilty of committing adultery when he laid with a married woman named Bathsheba ( 2Samuel 11 ; 4 ) who conceived from this union ( 2Samuels 11 ; 5 ) and then had her husband murdered ( 2Samuel 11 ; 15 , 17 ) in order to marry her ( 2Samuel 11 ; 27 ) . He violated the commandments; Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery '' ( Exodus 20 ; 14 ) , '' Thou Shalt Not Covet They Neighbor's Wife '' ( Exodus 20 ; 17 ) and '' Thou Shalt Not Kill '' ( Exodus 20 ; 13 ) . In another instance , he asked forgiveness from his Sustainer.

The Qur'an 38 ; 24 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .AND DAVID GATHERED THAT WE HAD TRIED HIM ; HE ASKED FORGIVENESS OF HIS LORD ( 24 ) .

The Prophet Solomon is also said to have turned his heart away from ALLAH. Firstly he violated the commandment given to the Prophet Abraham which stated that he was not to Mix His Seed With The Canaanites ( Genesis 24 ; 3 ) and secondly he violated the commandment of not having any other deity besides ALLAH ( Exodus 20 ; 3 - 5 ) .

1Kings 11 ; 1 - 3 , 6 ( In Hebrew -- Written In Judea 580 B.C.E ) BUT KING SOLOMON LOVE MANY STRANGE WOMEN , TOGETHER WITH THE DAUGHTER OF PHARAOH , WOMEN OF THE MOABITES, AMMONITES , EDOMITES , ZIDONIANS, AND HITTITES ; OF THE NATIONS CONCERNING WHICH THE LORD SAID UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, YE SHALL NOT GO IN TO THEM , NEITHER SHALL THEY COME IN UNTO YOU ; FOR SURELY THEY WILL TURN AWAY YOUR HEART AFTER THEIR GODS ; SOLOMON CLAVE UNTO THESE IN LOVE , AND HE HAD SEVEN HUNDRED WIVES , PRINCESSES , AND THREE HUNDRED CONCUBINES ; AND HIS WIVES TURNED AWAY HIS HEART , AND SOLOMON DID EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD , AND WENT NOT FULLY AFTER THE LORD , AS DID DAVID HIS FATHER.

The Prophet Solomon to whom ALLAH had given a great amount of riches and honor ( 1King 3 ; 13 ) was spolied by this wealth and loved it more than his Sustainer.

The Qur'an 38 ; 32, 35 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) AND HE SAID , TRULY DO I LOVE THE LOVE OF GOOD , WITH A VIEW TO THE GLORY OF MY LORD ... ( 32 ) HE SAID , O MY LORD ! FORGIVE ME , AND GRANT ME A KINGDOM.. ( 35 ) .

The Prophet Jonah was chosen by ALLAH to help the people of Ninevah ( Jonah 1 ; 2 ) . He evaded his responsibilites and ran away ( Jonah 1 ; 3 ) only to be swallowed by a giant fish ( Jonah 1 ; 17 ) .

The Qur'an 37 ; 139 - 141 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) SO ALSO WAS JONAH AMONG THOSE SENT ( BY US ) . ( 139 ) WHEN HE RAN AWAY ( LIKE A SLAVE FROM CAPTIVITY ) TO THE SHIP ( FULLY ) LADEN . ( 140 ) HE ( AGREED TO ) LOTS AND HE WAS CONDEMNED ( 141 ) . .

The Messiah Jesus is recorded To Have Lied And Disrepected His Mother. These Two Commandment were first stated in Leviticus 19 ; 11 '' Neither Lie One To Another '' and Exodus 20 ; 12 '' Honor Thy Father And Thy Mother '' .

Gospel Of John 20 ; 17 ( In Aramic -- Revealed In Ephesus 98 A.D ) JESUS SAITH UNTO HER , TOUCH ME NOT ; FOR I AM NOT YET ASCENDED TO MY FATHER ; BUT GO TO MY BRETHREN, AND SAY UNTO THEM , U ASCENT UNTO MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER ; AND TO MY GOD , AND YOUR GOD ,

Gospel Of John 2 ; 3 -4 ( In Aramic -- Revealed In Ephesus 98 A.D ) AND WHEN THEY WANTED WINE , THE MOTHER OF JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM , THEY HAVE NO WINE . JESUS SAITH UNTO HER, WOMAN WHAT HAVE I TO DO WITH THEE ? MINE HOUR IS NOT YET COME .

If the Messiah Jesus came to fulfill the law of the Prophet Moses and not to change it or violate it ( Matthew 5 ; 17 ) , why did he violate these two commandments ? Can he , thereforefore , be considered one of the '' Least In The Kingdom ?

Gospel Of Matthew 5 ; 19 ( In Greek -- Written In Palestine 41 A.D. ) WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS , AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO , HE SHALL BE CALLED THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN , BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DO AND TEACH THEM , THE SAME SHALL BE CALLED GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

The Prophet Muhammad , as we have previously discussed , Had Sinned and one time he Concealed The Truth of the Most High in his heart . Here are the quote found in the Qur'an.

The Qur'an 48 ; 2 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) THAT GOD MAY FORGIVE THEE THY FAULTS OF THE PAST AND THOSE THOSE TO FOLLOW ( 2 ) .

The Qur'an 47 ; 19 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) .KNOW THEREFORE , THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD , AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR THY FAULT ( 19 ) .

The Qur'an 40 ; 56 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) SEEK REFUGE THEN, IN GOD ; IT IS HE WHO HEARS AND SEES ( ALL THINGS ) . .

The Qur'an 4 ; 106 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) BUT SEEK THE FORGIVENESS OF GOD ; FOR GOD IS OFTFORGIVING , MOST MERCIFUL ( 106 ) .

The Qur'an 33 ' 37 ( In Part - In Arabic Revealed In Mecca, ) BUT THOU DIDST HIDE IN THY HEART THAT WHICH GOD WAS ABOUT TO MAKE MANIFEST . THOU DIDST FEAR THE PEOPLE , BUT IT IS MORE FITTING THAT THOU SHOULDST FEAR GOD ( 37 ) .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Accountable »

Is there a point hiding somewhere within this pile?
Daniyal

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;911656 wrote: Is there a point hiding somewhere within this pile?

Ps 109
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;923166 wrote: Ps 109
Sorry, Danny, but you didn't put Ps 109 in the first post.
Lon

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Lon »

Oh Yeah--------those Prophets Lied, Cheated, Stole, Killed, and generally made a real mess of things.
Daniyal

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Daniyal »

Ans . And The Word Was Made Fleah And Dwelt Amongst Us --John 1 ; 14 , The prophet were the bearers of the Word's Of The Most High .

He shall not speak of himself ; But whatsoever he shall Hear , That shall he Speak ... John 16 ; 13 . Elyown Elyown El has sent his chosen ones Specially endowed with Right Knowledge and OverStanding far beyond the Capabilities of ordinary men so that they may be example and give Guidance and Direction . Adam / Noah / Abraham / Ishmael / Moses / Yashu'a / Muhammad Word manifested in the flesh , To whom the word was sent . These men were Elevated in rank by the decree of Elyown Elyown El ...Because they marked a generation of change in the life of Man , Women / Children ....

Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 253

We have made some of these Apostles / Prophets to excel others . Among them are they to who Allah spoke . And somr of them he exalted by ( Many ) Degrees of ranks .

Excelling by rank has nothing to do woth Distinction amongst the Chosen of Elyown Elyown El . For he also says ; '' Not To Make Distinction Between Any Of Them . Holy Qur'an 2 ; 136 .

All of them are to be respected as those sent by Elyown Elyown El . As exaples of Righteousnees and are not to be exalted one above the other as the Christian do with Yashu'a , And the Muslim's do with the prophet Muhammad . Each of the Prophe's / Apostle's had a specific Duty which made them different as in the the days of Elijah who walked into the realm of Elyown Elyown El .

There were no Prophet / Postles or Prophet / Postles placed above other . The missions of some of them had made a generation of change as previously discussed ; hence , They are Titled '' Major '' . Otherwise none are any higher then the other , All of Elyown Elyown El . Prophet / Postles because of genuine sensitivity and perception far above the capabilitles of ordinary men . Appealed directly to The Spirit Of Man . They lived the Truth , Which they set before man and exhorted them to follow it , Not Out Of Force , But Of Freedom And Spirit , Which was good and the will of Elyown Elyown El .

The qualities of those chosen by Elyown Elyown El . As teachers and examples were piety and truth . Inspired by Elyown Elyown El . They conveyed His Messages and Commands to all Men / Woman / Children .

Question ; What Is A Prophet ?

Answer ; The meaning from Webster's Dictionary is as follows ;

1 . A person who speaks for the Lord , or as though under divine guidance .

2 . A religious teacher or leader regarded as , Or claiming to be , Divinely Inspired .

3 . A spokesman for some cause , group , movement , Etc , A person who predicts future events in anyway .

The Roget's Thesaurus's defintion is as follows ;

1 . A Prophet is a Predicter , Forecaster , Foreteller , Seer , Forseer , or a Soothsayer .

They were also known in a Biblical sense by name such as ; Buddha ( Buddism ) , Confucius , ( Confucian ) , Ram Mohan Ray (Brahms Samaj ) ..

In Hebrew the word prophet means .

1 . Actuated by a divine afflatus , or spirit , either rebuked the conduct of Kings and nations , Or predicted future events .

1Kings 22 ; 7

That the Lord sent a prophet unto the children of Israel which said unto them , Thus saith the Lord Allah of Israel , I brought you up from Egypt , And brought you forth out of the house of Bondage .

In Arabic the word for prophet breaks down as follows ;

A prophet one who acquaints or informs men , Or who is acquainted or informed respecting Elyown Elyown El , And the unseen these two words signify Elevation .. Is considered a less special meaning and range than Rasuwl for a -- Is a Rasuwl but every Rasuwl is not a , To be exalted , To announce .. News , An announcement , message , account or A Story .

Nabiy = Prophet is one who has received direct inspiration Wahy = By means of a Angel , Or by the Inspiration of the Heart he has seen the working of Elyown Elyown El In A Dream .

A Prophet was primarily a person who played a leading or active part in instilling the belief and morality that is expected by Elyown Elyown El in the hearts of the people . They were known to foresee disater and also to console the people . He may bring new laws and interpret them or forefill old laws and guide men into the light of Goodness and Righteousness . There were 124, 000 Prophet Of Elyown Elyown El .

Ques ; What Is An Apostle ?

Ans ; In Webster's Unabrighed Dictionary We Find The Word '' Apostle '' Defined As ;

--- One sent on a special Mission

---- An advocator or leader of a new principle or movement .

In Arabic we can break the word '' Apostle '' down as ;

Rasuwl , meaning '' One Sent '' Emissary , Envoy , Delegate , Referring to Mustafa Muhaamed Al Amin . .

Messenger , Runner

Apostolic Delegate .

Mail Iitem , Letter , Epistle , Message .

Sending , Forwarding , Dispatch .

Consignment , Shipment Expedition , Mission .

Correspondent Reporter .

Sent , Forwarded , Dispatched , Delegated .

With the article Al = The added on to Rasuwl , Especially appllied to Muhammad it is one who carries on by consecutive progressions . The relation of the tidings of him who has sent him . .

In Luke 6 ; 13 ,

And when it was day , He called unto him his disciples ; And of them he chose twelve . Whom also he named Apostles .

The word used for Disciples is '' Tilaamydh . This is plural form of '' Tilmydh '' ( the femi - nine form is '' Tilmydhat '' Which means '' Puplils '' , or Disciple '' . Thess words come from the word . '' Tilmadh '' , Which means '' he became a pupil or a disciple '' . Yashu'a called his disciple '' Apostles '' because they were sent out to spread the truth which he taught them .

Mark 6 ; 30

And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus and told him all things , Both what they had done , And what they had taught ,

An Apostle literally means '' One Sent '' Who has a special mission which has been entrusred to him explaining '' Prophecies '' . ( There Were 315 Apostles )

Daniyal

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Daniyal »

Ans ; According To Westminster Dictionary Of The Bible Sin Is ;

'' Any want or conformity unto , Or transgression of any law of the creator , Given as a rule to the reasonable creature ... A Sin of omission is the neglect to do what the law of the creator commands ; A Sin of commission is the doing of anything which it forbids ,

In The American Heritage Dictionary , Sin is defined as ;

Sin ( sin ) N . 1 . A transgression of a religious or moral law . Especially when Deliberate. 2 . Theology . A . Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God . B. A condition of estrangement from God resulting from such disobedience . 3 . Something regarded as being shameful , Deplorable , Or utterly wrong . See synonyms at Offense , --- Sin intr .V. Sinned . Sin -Ning , Sins . 1. To violate a religious or moral law . 2 . To commit an offense or a violation [ Middle English Sinne , From Old English Synn. See Es - Below . ]

And In The Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary The Definition As Sin Is As Follows ;

'' Sin , N . Transgression . Me . Sinne . From oe . Synn. Syn , Wrong -Doing . Injury , Hostility ; Sin , Rel . To os sundia , Mdu sonde 9 du . Zoonde . Ohg , Sunt ( E) A ( Mhg . G Sunde ) These word seem to be early loon from french and latin . Sons . Gen sontis '' Guilty , Criminal ' .

The word '' Sin '' Is not an english word . It is not in the english grammar . This word was grafted into the english language from middle english Sinne . From old english Synn Meaning '' Wrong - Doing '' . These words were borrowed from the french and latin words Sons , Sontis , ''Meaning '' Guilty , Criminal . '' The first time the word '' Sin '' Is mentioned in The Bible is in Genesis 4 ; 5 - 7 When Cain and Abel sons of Kadmon ( Adam ) And Nekaybaw ( Eve ) were making an offering for the initiation into The Order Of Zodoq ( Genesis 4 ; 7 ) .

Genesis 4 ; 7 ( Modern Hebrew Script )

Eem ( If ) You Yaw - Tab' ( Be Pleasing , Be Well ) , By Seh - Ayth' ( Lifting Up Of Your Face ) ? And Eem ( If ) Lo ( You Don't ) Yaw -Tab' ( Be Pleasing , Be Well ) Khat -Taw - Aw ( Sinfulness ) Raw-Bats ( Crouching Down , Laying In Waite ) At The Feh'-Thakh ( Opening ) And You Shall Be What He Tesh - Oo -Kaw ' ( Desire ) , And You Will Maw'Shal ( Rule It ) .

If You Would Have Done The Right Thing , And The Best Thing , Then You Wouldn't Have A Frown On Your Face ? For Even If You Still Do The Right Thing You Will Be Approved And Accepted Into The Holy Order , But If You Do That Which Is Wrong , Then Nana The Evil One Sends Hamarteeah Son Of Apolia To To Wait Like A Snake To Bite You As You Pass From Door To Door In The Order Of Sin, And You Will Become Disagreeable Itself By , Nature , Not Beeding It To Guide You Wrong .

Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D,

If Thou Doest Well , Shaly Thou Not Be Accepted ? And If Thou Doest Not Well , Sin Lieth At The Door And Unto Thee [ Shall Be ] His Desire , And Thou Shalt Rule Over Him .

This all started out when Anu , The Most High was on his way to earth to see how things were going . The Anunnaqi Eloheem wanted to present Anu with the creation of The New Beings . The Anunnaqi also the feast , The Anunnaqi showed Anu , The Most High and his wife Antum what they had created , The primitive worker '' Lulu Amelu . They then asked The Most High could The '' Lulu Amelu make a sacrifice unto him for the sabbath to see who had The Disagreeable Nature of Enqi , Son of Anu and Iyd and who had TheAgreeable Nature of Enlil Son Of Anu And Antum . When Abel made his presentation To Anu , The Most High And Amtum ( Antu ) , He offered attributes from the ground . Fresh Vegetables , Fruits , Sweet Scents From The Musk Deer , The Firsting Of His Flock And The Best That He Had To Offer With Respect And Sincerity ( Genesis 4 ; 4 ) Because Abel Made A Respectable And Sincere Offering .

He Was Accepted Into The Order Of Zodoq , ( Refer To The Holy Tablets Chapter 9 , Qabiyl And Habiyl , Tablet 16 By M.Z.York ) However , Cain Offered A Rotten Ear Of Wheat Stalk And It Was Not The Best That He Had To Offer ( Genesis 4 ; 5 ) , Cain Was More Interested In The Material Things Of The Planet Earth . Thus , His Offering Was Not Respected , Cain Went Off And Started Sulking And Complaining . He Was Given The Choice To Repent . But By Then It Was Too Late . The Most High Approved Offering That Were Sincere Such As The One Abel Made Rather Than Offering That Are Insincere Such As The Offering Cain Made .

Yahuwa said in ( Genesis 4 ; 7 ) And I quote ; '' If Thou Doest Well , Shalt Thou Not Be Accept ? And If Thou Doest Not Well , SIN Lieth At The Door ... Who Is Sin ? Sin Is The Female Nanna , The evil one who is called of Sin . Sin was waiting for him at The Door Like A Snake , Reptilian. Cain had a choice to go into two doors , The Door Of The Anunnaqi Or The Door Of Sin. The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for '' Sin '' in this quote is Chatta'ah , And means '' Sin , Sinful '' And if you look in The Greek Language you see the word Ham - Ar - Tee'ah And is defined as '' Sin , Sinful , Offense , '' This Hamartee'ah Is The Son Of Sin , Nanna And Apolia . She sends him to wait like a snake to bite you as you pass from door to door into The Order Of Sin .

The Anunnaqi Eloheem told Cain that he had a choice , Because he had '' Will '' Self -Determination and Decisions . They Were Asked About Being Initiated Into The Order Of Righteousness . The Path Of A Shaadiyd Or A Shad '' Demon '' And Cain Was Rejected , Not Accepted And His Presentation Was Rejected And Thus He Chose To Pass Through The Door Of Sin Making Him Disagreeable By Nature. Now His Ultimate Initiation Was Killing Abel So That Cain Could Be A Sinner , The Evil One '' Lays In Wait At The Door '' For Man's Soul In Hopes That He Can Seduce Him To Commit Sin . Cain's Encounter With The Evil One ( Devil ) Is A Sign And A Warning For Man That The Evil One ( Devil ) And His Host ( Jinn ) Will Do Everything In Their Power To Sway You From The Right Path .

Carolly

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Carolly »

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling

From glen to glen, and down the mountain side

The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying

'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow

Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow

'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying

And I am dead, as dead I well may be

You'll come and find the place where I am lying

And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me

And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be

If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.:D:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by chonsigirl »

I remember that Jonah once went the wrong way, it took a big fish to point him in the right direction.

Moses hit the rock, and didn't speak to it.

Elijah pouted for quite a few years.

Miriam said some unkind things, and was punished for awhile.

I think the prophets were mortal like us all, just more attuned to God when all was said and done. It was their words inspired by the Divine that we have today, to learn from.
Carolly

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Carolly »

Leave him alone:(......I like singing to him:guitarist:cool:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Daniyal

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;939789 wrote: I remember that Jonah once went the wrong way, it took a big fish to point him in the right direction.

Moses hit the rock, and didn't speak to it.

Elijah pouted for quite a few years.

Miriam said some unkind things, and was punished for awhile.

I think the prophets were mortal like us all, just more attuned to God when all was said and done. It was their words inspired by the Divine that we have today, to learn from.

Tawuh Antut ~ Chonsigirl :)

freethinkingthuthseeker

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by freethinkingthuthseeker »

wHICH jOSEPH ( IN THE ORIGINAL POST) WAS AN APOTLE? THERE IS SOME CONFUSION HERE AGAIN FROM THE Quran I see.

and Blasphemy " Jesus lied with mary??? Where is that idea from... of course Satan!:-5
hoppy

Did The Prophets Sin ?

Post by hoppy »

Them muslims. Ain't they something?:confused:

Return to “Islam”