wild fires

Discuss the latest political news.
thomas40

wild fires

Post by thomas40 »

there have seem to be a lot of wild fires lately hard to believe.
hoppy

wild fires

Post by hoppy »

thomas40;940999 wrote: there have seem to be a lot of wild fires lately hard to believe.

What's really hard to believe is, many of the people burnt out will rebuild in the same areas knowing there will be more fires and/or mud slides. :confused:
chonsigirl

wild fires

Post by chonsigirl »

The fires can be so bad, damaging to wild life and human homes too.
Snidely Whiplash

wild fires

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

I thought Al Gore said that all wild fires were now caused by global warming...? :-2
CARLA

wild fires

Post by CARLA »

Al Gore has never lived in San Diego most of our wild fires are cause by a well know weather event called a "SANTA ANA WINDS" they have been around for centuries and will be around forever. Not a damn thing to do with global warming.

Of course the other big fire starter are PEOPLE. They cause more fires then any natural event. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Snidely Whiplash

wild fires

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

CARLA;962969 wrote: Al Gore has never lived in San Diego most of our wild fires are cause by a well know weather event called a "SANTA ANA WINDS" they have been around for centuries and will be around forever. Not a damn thing to do with global warming.

Of course the other big fire starter are PEOPLE. They cause more fires then any natural event. :-5

Lol, you are 100% Right on the money..!

I was just being sarcastic in my reply...... :)

Haha, even Arnold blamed this years forest fires on global warming, that was surprising........ I thought the Terminator had a superior T-100 brain...? :wah::wah:

Return to “Current Political Events”