Household gadgets - how useful?

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
koan

Post by koan »

Anything that hasn't been used for a year goes to the Salvation Army to gather dust in someone elses cupboard. I rarely accept free "gifts" from friends either. That's usually what they are worth. The teen that has been living at my house brought back a bunch of stuff from a grandmother's funeral. She likes stuff. I had to tell her to please stop decorating my home. I liked it just the way it was...and promptly returned all her pictures of boats and houses. And owl bookends. Argh.
abbey

Post by abbey »

The breadmaker is in the cupbard along with the mixer that was replaced by the blender, which now resides in the top cupboard since it was replaced by the smoothie maker, which now lives in the cupboard above the microwave next to baby George Foreman, that was replaced by a bigger & better lean, mean fat reducing machine!! :o
busybee

Post by busybee »

I bought my mum a footspa a couple of christmas's ago, i always wanted one but knew i would never use it - She has probs with her feet so i thought it would be a good idea to get her one. She used it once, i used it once, now it's in the cupboard. But my mum is a hoarder, will never throw it away. It's safer to stick to chocs and flowers.

Busybee :-6

Return to “Home Management”