General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Give me a call big Jim----------------alondi7733
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Hey Jimbo, you've got mine already haven't you? I'm sure I gave it to Suzy ages ago...might help if I bother to turn it on now and again, lol!
gmc

Post by gmc »

jimbo;986557 wrote: who would like to be tortured over the phone :sneaky::sneaky:

i mean does anyone have a skype numbers so we can all have a nice chat :)

i have a new skype phone if i can work it i will call you all mwaaaoooohhh mwaaaaooooohhh i mean ring ring :sneaky:

Give me a month or so. i've been considering using skype for business calls but haven't decided yet.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

No :p:sneaky::yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

does he really know what he is talking about?:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Don't have skype Jim...is it hard to download it? Will you make me laugh if I call you:wah:
abbey

Post by abbey »

Kathy Ellen;986783 wrote: Don't have skype Jim...is it hard to download it? Will you make me laugh if I call you:wah:It is so easy to download, you just then need either a telephone or mic and away you go. :-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thanks Abbey....

I tried to download skype last year on my dell pc and could not access it. This was due to my pc having too much crap on it. It took forever to download anything.

I've recently had my pc cleaned out inside and outside and upgraded it. So I'm good to go now.

Thanks for info
spot

Post by spot »

This is where we put our skype usernames? I just installed it and registered as lunarcolony and I have no idea at all whether it's working or even what it looks like when it does.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1074963 wrote: This is where we put our skype usernames? I just installed it and registered as lunarcolony and I have no idea at all whether it's working or even what it looks like when it does.

:wah::wah:
spot

Post by spot »

Because nobody rings me!

Brutes.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Has anybody called you yet spot?
spot

Post by spot »

abbey;1075193 wrote: Has anybody called you yet spot?

Not what you'd call phoned, no. I had a pop-up convo with a Piskey. Maybe I set it up wrong.
spot

Post by spot »

jimbo;1075203 wrote: well thanks everyone :-5:-5

its been so long since anyone replied i have forgotten me freaking skype name :-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5

Can you not just keep it going indefinitely?
abbey

Post by abbey »

jimbo;1075203 wrote: well thanks everyone :-5:-5

its been so long since anyone replied i have forgotten me freaking skype name :-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5

jimbo;986654 wrote: no buddy jimbo i mean the name jimbo allready belongs to some wipper snapper :-5

but bigbaldjimbo belongs to yours truly but i cant work the freaking sype phone dammit new fangled techno freak stuff :-5:-5:wah:

put your skype names up folks come on dont be shy :wah::wah::rolleyes:
abbey

Post by abbey »

Have just tried lunarcolony and it can't be found!
spot

Post by spot »

abbey;1075349 wrote: Have just tried lunarcolony and it can't be found!

It would fail a search but it ought to connect with Add Contact, I'd have thought.
dubs

Post by dubs »

Mine's just over there look! Under where it says posts..:)

<--------------------

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
spot

Post by spot »

How very cunning dubs, I like that.
abbey

Post by abbey »

spot;1075552 wrote: It would fail a search but it ought to connect with Add Contact, I'd have thought.That was how I did it, add contact.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

We have skype to talk to pen pals but not until my make's on. Those are the rules.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

abbey;1075599 wrote: That was how I did it, add contact.

I've had no calls in, all I've had is a single chat pop up but I think that means I get incoming somethings. Maybe you could try one of those? Try the green button I just added under my Red Dragon like dubs showed me, or PM me your skype username and I'll try it the other way. It's very likely the way I set it up.

Return to “General Chit Chat”