Carollys big boobs

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1055662 wrote: I keep seeing references to Cazza's boobs does someone want to give the background goss on that?;):D

What's it all about?Nope:sneaky::driving::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
neil

Carollys big boobs

Post by neil »

Carolly;1055681 wrote: Nope:sneaky::driving:
Boobs aside, I think your lovely Carolly. Where did you perform, I seen your pictures! :)
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

neil;1055684 wrote: Boobs aside, I think your lovely Carolly. Where did you perform, I seen your pictures! :)I beg yer pardon young man:-2:o:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
neil

Carollys big boobs

Post by neil »

Carolly;1055724 wrote: I beg yer pardon young man:-2:o:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;)

I wasnt making comment on your boobs, sorry to offend.
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

neil;1055728 wrote: I wasnt making comment on your boobs, sorry to offend.Oh I know that me little darlin......I did the Working Mans Clubs etc and boy were they hard.I also run an Agency at the time and I organised Stag/Hen and Cabaret Shows.I also sung for a few years in Belgium which I loved.If I wrote a book about those days OMG.....people just would never believe it;)
Chezzie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Chezzie »

boobsieeeeeee
hoxtonchris

Carollys big boobs

Post by hoxtonchris »

fuzzy butt;1055662 wrote: I keep seeing references to Cazza's boobs does someone want to give the background goss on that?;):D

What's it all about?
carols asked me to come on to put the record straight that she does not have big boobs and has nothing to do with my nick name for her lol.
hoxtonchris

Carollys big boobs

Post by hoxtonchris »

Chezzie;1055743 wrote: boobsieeeeeeeshes sitting next to me chezzie and said its all my fault (but i just think its funny)lol.
Chezzie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Chezzie »

hoxtonchris;1055749 wrote: shes sitting next to me chezzie and said its all my fault (but i just think its funny)lol.

Carry on laughing>>>>>..at the Boobsie:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1055758 wrote: Carry on laughing>>>>>..at the Boobsie:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOne is not amused Sweetchops:sneaky::-5:-5:-5
Chezzie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;1055765 wrote: One is not amused Sweetchops:sneaky::-5:-5:-5

sowwy your highness with the mostess:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1055776 wrote: sowwy your highness with the mostess:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Im gonna go an kill Chris...................this is all his fault:sneaky::mad::-5
Chezzie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;1055779 wrote: Im gonna go an kill Chris...................this is all his fault:sneaky::mad::-5

Ohhhh noooessss:-3:-3:-3
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1055782 wrote: Ohhhh noooessss:-3:-3:-3Sorted him:D:rolleyes:
Chezzie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;1055791 wrote: Sorted him:D:rolleyes:

did you lock him away in that dolly dungeon:-3:-3:-3
Hope6

Carollys big boobs

Post by Hope6 »

Oh No! not another thread about boobs! :-5

hey what is considered big anyway? :sneaky:
kayleneaussie

Carollys big boobs

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1055743 wrote: boobsieeeeeee

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Hope6;1055949 wrote: Oh No! not another thread about boobs! :-5

hey what is considered big anyway? :sneaky:

Yeah, can you believe it? I'm a DD, which explains all my back and neck problems!! They're HUGE!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1056233 wrote: Yeah, can you believe it? I'm a DD, which explains all my back and neck problems!! They're HUGE!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflBlimey that is big:-2Better than my 2 fried eggs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;)
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1056250 wrote: Blimey that is big:-2Better than my 2 fried eggs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;)

I wouldn't be surprised if, in a couple of years, I'll hafta set them inside the top seat, the ones you put little kids in, and push them around in the grocery store while I shop!!

:wah::wah:
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1056254 wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if, in a couple of years, I'll hafta set them inside the top seat, the ones you put little kids in, and push them around in the grocery store while I shop!!

:wah::wah::yh_rotfl ...ok serious now........do you suffer alot with them and have you had back trouble most of your life?:thinking:
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1056257 wrote: :yh_rotfl ...ok serious now........do you suffer alot with them and have you had back trouble most of your life?:thinking:

Yeah, they can be quite annoying. They are constantly in the way, I've even knocked things over with them. I've actually thought about a reduction. My back has been bad since I was 16 and had a water skiing accident,now I have arthritis in my spine and neck.I think having the monster boobies just exasperates it. My poor youngest, she's 16 and already wears a D cup. and she's thin. Can you imagine the day that child decides to have a kid of her own...and already starting with a D cup??? UGH! I can never lay on my tummy. :wah:

Well I'm off to bed...2 doc appts tomorow. Yuck! Have a great day carolly:-4:-6
Carolly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1056272 wrote: Yeah, they can be quite annoying. They are constantly in the way, I've even knocked things over with them. I've actually thought about a reduction. My back has been bad since I was 16 and had a water skiing accident,now I have arthritis in my spine and neck.I think having the monster boobies just exasperates it. My poor youngest, she's 16 and already wears a D cup. and she's thin. Can you imagine the day that child decides to have a kid of her own...and already starting with a D cup??? UGH! I can never lay on my tummy. :wah:

Well I'm off to bed...2 doc appts tomorow. Yuck! Have a great day carolly:-4:-6Night babe and over here I guess you could have had an op to reduce them on the NH because of medical probs.Sweet dreams;)
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1056281 wrote: Night babe and over here I guess you could have had an op to reduce them on the NH because of medical probs.Sweet dreams;)

I tell ya hun, after today/yesterday I wish we had nationalized healthcare.
Odie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1056272 wrote: they can be quite annoying. They are constantly in the way, I've even knocked things over with them. I've actually thought about a reduction. My back has been bad since I was 16 and had a water skiing accident,now I have arthritis in my spine and neck.I think having the monster boobies just exasperates it.

My SIL had a breast reduction, it was covered by our Ontario medical insurance for health issues as her back was in agony. She has never felt better in her life and no back problems whatsoever now.

BUT, she gained weight and had to have it done again!:-5

-talk about abusing our system!:mad:
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1058104 wrote: My SIL had a breast reduction, it was covered by our Ontario medical insurance for health issues as her back was in agony. She has never felt better in her life and no back problems whatsoever now.

BUT, she gained weight and had to have it done again!:-5

-talk about abusing our system!:mad:

Sometimes I'd really like to have it done. :yh_sigh
Odie

Carollys big boobs

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1058259 wrote: Sometimes I'd really like to have it done. :yh_sigh

your health insurance should cover it.
Life is just to short for drama.
Ally

Carollys big boobs

Post by Ally »

Hey girls send some over here I must have missed the bloody line wen they were giving them out.Why cant we all be the same size then there wouldnt be any problem and no one would complain about being to small or to big wot ya think.:thinking::thinking::-3:-3
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Ally;1058329 wrote: Hey girls send some over here I must have missed the bloody line wen they were giving them out.Why cant we all be the same size then there wouldnt be any problem and no one would complain about being to small or to big wot ya think.:thinking::thinking::-3:-3

Hun, you can have half of mine....I wouldn't even notice! :wah::wah:
shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1058284 wrote: your health insurance should cover it.

I lose one of my insurances on the last day of the year. I've got to wait and see about the other two problems first...besides, if I had a boob reduction it would make my mid section appear even larger!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Milly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Milly »

shelbell;1058352 wrote: I lose one of my insurances on the last day of the year. I've got to wait and see about the other two problems first...besides, if I had a boob reduction it would make my mid section appear even larger!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Poor you hun.... (((hug)))

I'm a 34DD and get along great with mine, no problems at all..... I'd hate to suffer back pain or anything like though....
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Milly;1058355 wrote: Poor you hun.... (((hug)))

I'm a 34DD and get along great with mine, no problems at all..... I'd hate to suffer back pain or anything like though....

Thanks hun but it's ok. I feel sorry for my 16yr old that's already a 34D and she's already complaining of back aches!
Milly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Milly »

shelbell;1058359 wrote: Thanks hun but it's ok. I feel sorry for my 16yr old that's already a 34D and she's already complaining of back aches!

Can I ask Shelly... does she stoop to hide her boobs?... a lot of large breasted young girls are very body conscience and tend to try and disguise their breasts by stooping to make them less conspicuous which will effect her back..... maybe look at ways to correct posture now?....

shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Milly;1058361 wrote: Can I ask Shelly... does she stoop to hide her boobs?... a lot of large breasted young girls are very body conscience and tend to try and disguise their breasts by stooping to make them less conspicuous which will effect her back..... maybe look at ways to correct posture now?....

Nope, she's proud of them and likes to tease her older sisters that hers are bigger. She gets frustrated when she's talking to a guy that just stares at them...she will actually tell them "Uh, hello? My eyes are up here". She knows she is beautiful and is very comfortable with her body. Actually, all 3 of my girls are very comfortable with their bodies....and they're not very modest either. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Milly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Milly »

shelbell;1058366 wrote: Nope, she's proud of them and likes to tease her older sisters that hers are bigger. She gets frustrated when she's talking to a guy that just stares at them...she will actually tell them "Uh, hello? My eyes are up here". She knows she is beautiful and is very comfortable with her body. Actually, all 3 of my girls are very comfortable with their bodies....and they're not very modest either. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Haha!... good to hear Shelly.....

Then maybe a chat with the doc about her options might be worthwhile hun, if they're effecting her now, things will probably get worse for her as she gets older.....

shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Milly;1058371 wrote: Haha!... good to hear Shelly.....

Then maybe a chat with the doc about her options might be worthwhile hun, if they're effecting her now, things will probably get worse for her as she gets older.....

I think I will wait til she's fully matured first, then leave it up to her. She really has good posture...I think it's from being in the school band and marching band.
Milly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Milly »

shelbell;1058375 wrote: .I think it's from being in the school band and marching band.

Ahhhhh.... maybe there's the problem then and not the boobies! ;)

shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Milly;1058376 wrote: Ahhhhh.... maybe there's the problem then and not the boobies! ;)

Well, she plays clarinet, so that's not heavy. It's probably from the wrestling around with her boyfriend!! :wah::wah:
Milly

Carollys big boobs

Post by Milly »

shelbell;1058378 wrote: Well, she plays clarinet, so that's not heavy. It's probably from the wrestling around with her boyfriend!! :wah::wah:

PMSL!.... yeah.... lets blame the men! :yh_rotfl

shelbell

Carollys big boobs

Post by shelbell »

Milly;1058379 wrote: PMSL!.... yeah.... lets blame the men! :yh_rotfl

Uh, ALWAYS!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”