Morrowind: the elder scrols three

KnightDeBrian

Post by KnightDeBrian »

for those who like RPG's this is a must buy game. theres no pre determind storyline your free to go anywhere you want and kill anyone you want. Give it a try...
When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgement I will take vengence upon mine enemies. Oh, Lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy Saints.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Is it a pc game?

I'm an rpg gamer from way back. We just got the new champions return to arms sequal to champions of norrath.

All we have is a ps2 right now. Our 'puter isnt really up to speed with the memory these newer games require.

We're waiting for the third installment to Baldurs Gate. Any news on when it may be coming? We havent heard anything yet.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

I got it the day it came out...what, four years ago now? I loved it.

Raven -> PC and XBox game.

The Elder Scrolls 4 will be truly magnificent...
Raven

Post by Raven »

so what your saying is..........I'm going to have to break down and get a dang x-box after all? :wah:
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
KnightDeBrian

Post by KnightDeBrian »

i agrre with hawke morrowind on xbox is great, especally when you get the game of the year edition. You can become a werewolf and its easier to becom a vampire, and going to mornhold is outrageous, hire mercinaries and baggage rats...lol but its a definate must own edition to the RPG collector.
When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgement I will take vengence upon mine enemies. Oh, Lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy Saints.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”