real reason Nomad got sprayed

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzy butt;1063411 wrote: Man caught with penis in pasta jar - Local News - News - General - The Herald

The public comments after the article are hilarious

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Nomad.. You've been rumbled :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

maybe i'm just monumentally naive, but i find this story strange and confusing! :confused:
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

JAB;1063749 wrote: Why a pasta jar? Why not a pickle jar? Or a jam jar? :thinking: :D

whats with the jar anyway? was it an empty pasta jar or did it still have the pasta in it? :yh_rotfl

was he doing this while he was driving?
Fyrenza

Post by Fyrenza »

Hope6;1063752 wrote: whats with the jar anyway? was it an empty pasta jar or did it still have the pasta in it? :yh_rotfl

was he doing this while he was driving?

Well, if you think about it, it takes time to empty a pickle jar, or a jam jar, but a pasta jar, you use all of the contents in one go, so that was just "opportunity," i think.

Poor dude... How embarrassing! :yh_rotfl

And if the "Top Speed" that the chase got up to was 20 KPH (about 14mph), i don't guess he was driving as much as just coasting along, enjoying the moment, as it were... :eek:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hope6;1063693 wrote: maybe i'm just monumentally naive, but i find this story strange and confusing! :confused:

no, it is!:confused::confused:
Life is just to short for drama.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

i'm wondering, if he was in that bad a shape, why did he even leave home?

why didn't he take care of business so to speak, before he got in the car? :sneaky: :yh_rotfl
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

fuzzy butt;1063790 wrote: uuummm I think that's the hole point of the exercise hope. the fact that he wasn't at home ......................oh sweet sweet innocent hope .....................i love you babe.:-6

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl i love you too babe!

i guess it's like i said before i must be just so monumentally naive because i find this story very confusing! :yh_rotfl
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

fuzzy butt;1063794 wrote: Hey I just noticed the time .what you still doing awake girl ? YOu got the jitters or something?:)

i was asleep then i woke up so i thought i would come on and see whats happening!

i don't sleep through the night, ever since the baby was born i've always slept a few hours and woke up, i guess i got in that habit back when he was on a bottle and i had to feed him every 3 hours! :wah:

btw what does it mean to have the jitters? :thinking:
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

OH wow, he sure did get caught with the pickle in the pickle jar now didn't he???:yh_rotfl

I worried about the jack russell terrior also....hopefully he was allergic to the pickle and the jar!!

I enjoyed the comments following the article too, I only read the first page though, but the one that cracked me up was the "Benny Hill music" in the background....how true!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Where is Nomad and what has he to do with the bloke playing with the vegemite jar?? And where does the spraying come in? When I first read the thread title, I though Nomad had been SPAYED!!!!! Amazing what sense the brain races to make of weirdnesses.. :sneaky:

PS I'm glad Nomad didn't get either spayed or sprayed, and that the bloke with the jar was still attached to his little plaything at the time. Where is Nomad?
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Victoria

Post by Victoria »

The poor dog being stuck in the car with a perv like that !

How wide was the neck of the jar ? was it very narrow ? was that why he was so ashamed?

Reminds me of the guy who was bought into our local hospital after he had an accident ... he fell onto the mouth part of the hoover hose whilst cleaning in the nude and got his crown jewels stuck!:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

JAB;1063749 wrote: Why a pasta jar? Why not a pickle jar? Or a jam jar? :thinking: :D

Did you read the reader's responses? Hilarious...agree though, I don't think I'll ever look at a pasta jar the same:yh_rotfl
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

For me "pasta jar" means one of those big fat really tall (eighteen inches high) containers you store whole packets of dried spagetti strands in. This bloke might have been quite impressive.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1064483 wrote: For me "pasta jar" means one of those big fat really tall (eighteen inches high) containers you store whole packets of dried spagetti strands in. This bloke might have been quite impressive.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl PMSL
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

And not only impressive.. but somewhat dangerous to know. Which might explain why his romantic exploit was er unaccompanied, so to speak.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1064495 wrote: And not only impressive.. but somewhat dangerous to know. Which might explain why his romantic exploit was er unaccompanied, so to speak.

Couldn't he find any sheep?:wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

This is not New Zealand!!!!

Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

i know when i was a kid my aunt, (thats my mother's sister) was in town shopping one day, she has 4 kids so she was walking down the sidewalk with all these kids in tow. there was this car parked right there on main street in broad daylight, as they passed by the car they could see this guy in there, he had his Playboy and everything and he was ummm...................how do i say this nicely..........taking care of business? :yh_rotfl

needless to say they all freaked out! :yh_rotfl
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

It's really just a bit sad. Poor bloke hasnt' got a normal outlet for his natural (or maybe unnatural) friskiness.

Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

AussiePam;1064723 wrote: It's really just a bit sad. Poor bloke hasnt' got a normal outlet for his natural (or maybe unnatural) friskiness.

i know my aunt was very upset at running up on that guy, and i think it gave her youngest daughter a real fright, she didn't know what to think!
Ally

Post by Ally »

Was it a pasta jar full of pasta sauce bit messy to say the least heheheh.God help the jack russel poor little dog.Their are some strang people on the planet I hope he had a good time lol.:wah::wah:
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

poor Nomad! :-1 :p

Return to “General Chit Chat”