Why did Allah create mankind?

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
sara

Post by sara »

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Allah said :(( And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me )) Qur'an

Who is Allah?

(( Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path)) Qur'an
spot

Post by spot »

Thank you sara. I'll try very hard to keep this thread on topic for you.

Your passages say we are created to serve Allah but it doesn't say whether we have to acknowledge Allah as our creator. Would you say that only Muslims acknowledge Allah as their creator, or do other Peoples of the Book as well when they worship according to their different beliefs?

Islam, I think, discusses a time of judgement for each of us after death.

Can you tell us what we might expect to be the subsequent treatment for each of the following?

A good Muslim

A bad Muslim

A good unbeliever

A bad unbeliever
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Allah ~ 2 ; 255 , 3; 23 , 3 ; 62 , 4 ; 87 , 5 ; 47 , 20 ; 8 , 20 ; 14

Allah is another name for Anu . But Allah is not only reserved as his name because all the other beings , The Eloheem , Anunnaqi are Allahs , The Koran even confirm that , There is more than one Allah . ( KorAN 53 ; 19 , 10 ; 10 , 36 ; 23 , 38 ; 6 ) . Allah means '' The Source '' . This word Allah came from The Hebrew world Eloh . Which is from The Ancient Babylonian , Eloh . Allah is made up of a definite article

'' Al '' Stems from the root '' Alaha '' . Meaning '' He Worshipped He Adored , He Served '' . Don't Believe Me , Check It Out ! You can also find the fact , That Allah Is Not A Name , But Really A Form Of The Aramic Hebrew Eloh .

In a book by J.R.Smith , Entitled '' Arabic - A complete course for beginner '' On page 155 where it defines '' Allah '' And it says , And I Quote ; '' Allah Not A Name , But Simply A Contracted Form Of The Arabic Word El Elah , Meaning '' The God '' Which is equivalent to El Eloh . You will also see this spelling '' Ilaahu '' The true name for the creator , Whom we call Allah is Hu , Hu , Or Huwa is the explanation of The '' Ha '' In Allah . The Egyptians called their great Deity '' Hu '' Meaning '' The Creative Will Of Force '' , Thousand of years before the Koran .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1088851 wrote: Thank you sara. I'll try very hard to keep this thread on topic for you.

Your passages say we are created to serve Allah but it doesn't say whether we have to acknowledge Allah as our creator. Would you say that only Muslims acknowledge Allah as their creator, or do other Peoples of the Book as well when they worship according to their different beliefs?

Islam, I think, discusses a time of judgement for each of us after death.

Can you tell us what we might expect to be the subsequent treatment for each of the following?

A good Muslim

A bad Muslim

A good unbeliever

A bad unbeliever

You ought to stop the tricknowldge :wah:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

Post by spot »

Posts made over the last few days in this thread have been moved to http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/chris ... nkind.html to keep the topics distinct.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Islam”