Whats going on @ Denver Airport?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Some have said that the Denver Airport is to be one of the main command centers for the New World Order.

Nobody seems to want to talk about what in the World that mural is doing there in the first place.

I think this is a subject that should be discussed openly with many different people from all around America.

How come none of the news media has covered this mural? Or the opening of the airport and some of it's components?

Why the secrecy? Whats going on here.......
Link removed by moderator
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

This lost all credibility for me i'm afraid when the British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown was shown several times. It was Gordon Brown who was the first world leader to call for an immediate cease-fire between Hamas and Israel. He is also in the process of pulling our troops out of Iraq by June this year.

Then there is the Queen of England. It's stated that she is buying property near to Denver Airport in another name. Where is the proof of that? Does any-one have a link?

Do these murals really exist in the airport along with the tunnels and sprinklers?

If the murals are real, they are open to any interpretation you like. I see them more of a warning to the world that if we carry on as we do, there will be mass genocide but the murals show peace following. This is really no different to the phrophecies of Nostradamus.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1108170 wrote:

But yes Oscar I would also like to find out more information regarding the Queen buying property. also.. Gorden Brown was repeated quoting "NEW WORLD ORDER" I wish you could ask him to explain exactly what he means when he says the new world order, Gordon Brown is very aware of what these words mean, ?

During the economic crisis with America, Britain and the EU countries, Gordon Brown set a blue-print for economic recovery for Britain. He implemented his changes such as sacking the bank chiefs and buying out the banks. This blue-print was adopted by most EU countries and Gordon brown had talks with Bush for America to adopt the same blue-print for bail-out. Gordon brown has spoken of 'The age of recklessness' and the manner in which the bank chiefs helped create this meltdown.

Gordon Brown called for an International banking regulation committee and i believe it is this that the conspiricy theories have adapted into 'New World order'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1108184 wrote: You miss my point, the Words "NWO" are well known, politicians don't say things without thought and discussion, he knew what these words meant in the broader picture..

I don't want a conversation about your love of Gorden Brown so lets leave this point here.

Not at all... Just because i believe he is a good Prime Minister does not stop me finding the video's very interesting. I wasn't trying to take the thread off into a tangent of GB.

I would love to see these murals and find out more.
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1108240 wrote: stay on topic ....... no one wants to hear about gordon brown :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Read my post dumbo and stop taking serious threads off on a tangent :)
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1108263 wrote: me too.

I'd love to know alot more about area 52. An underground city perhaps for the elite in the event of chemical warfare against the USA??
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This one talks more about the connection to freemasonry:

YouTube - The Denver Airport - Fast Facts.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here's one on the underground train system at the Denver Airport:

YouTube - Denver International Airport underground train
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

07-16-94

A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.

Q: (L) What kind of scandal?

A: Government.

Q: (L) Specifically what?

A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.

Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?

A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... nver01.htm
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The horse of death with the glowing red eyes on the way to the airport does strike me as a little odd. To say the least.
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1108925 wrote: It's a very clever effect there is no mistake in it's design, the pose is one of defiance and anger guarding the entrance to the Airport, do you think that it can be taken in the same context as the Gargoyles who protect the luggage? A warning to evil spirits?

Having looked at the horse, i would have to agree with your interpretation however, i would interpret it more as guarding the entrance to unit 52 underground?
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1132326 wrote:

I saw this also on British TV. My first thought was...... Do they know something we don't???:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Return to “People”