Haru “Horus / Isa ' Jesus

Discuss Astrology, Confucianism, Healing Arts, Hinduism, Mysticism, Paganism, Reincarnation, Sikhism, others
Daniyal

Haru “Horus / Isa ' Jesus

Post by Daniyal »

Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son.

Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son.

Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians.

When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life.

It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.

What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it.

This is what Egipt teaches about the sun:

If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship.

I know that.

The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider.

If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it.

Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine.

Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise.

If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you.

Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son.

Can you live without your son?

Can you live without my sun?

The answer is simply NO.

If you look throughout Egyptian history, you see that many of the characteristics of Horus existed long before 2,000 years ago, and parallels that of Jesus of 2,000 years ago. For instance it is said:

Jesus performed the miracle of turning five loaves of bread in one case and seven in another to feed the many multitudes of people.

This ties in with Horus who makes seven loaves of bread for Osiris to live by.

Yashua is in the desert and being tempted by the Devil, who said to him, “If he was the son of God, turn a stone into bread.”

The stone of the desert is symbolic of Set.

As the child Horus comes to the Earth, then enters matter or becomes flesh.

He is born as the word of his father who becomes Seb, who consort is Nu whose other name is Meri.

Which is the same as Jesus coming down to Earth as the word of God in the flesh having and adopted father of Joseph (Seb) and Mary his mother.

Jesus said “I and the father are one.

He that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.”

Horus is the father seen in the son.

Jesus claims to be the son in whom the father is revealed.

Horus was the light of the world.

The light that is represented by the symbolic eye.

The son of salvation.

Yashua is called the ‘Good Sheperd’ with the lamb or kid on his shoulder. Horus was the good shepherd who carries the crook upon his shoulder.

Jesus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light. Horus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light.

Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.

Horus is was baptized by Anupp the Baptizer.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the ‘House of Bread.’

Horus was born in Annu, the ‘Place of Bread.’

Jesus the Christ.

Horus the Krist.

Jesus the Christ.

Horus the Krist.

The star in the east that indicated the birthplace of Jesus.

The star, as announcer of the child Horus.

The blind man given sight by Jesus.

The blind mummy made to see by Horus.

Jesus walking on water.

Horus walking on water.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt.

The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are.

They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic.

The names were just changed, in different cultures.

In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles.

For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the bible is just the story of ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish.

The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.

M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Ancient Wisdom”