FG Hospital

kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Shaz (Shazoom) suggested this so blame her not me:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

A place to come when you are not feeling well, got health complaints or maybe need a bit of advice?:D

Im normally disgustingly healthy except for maybe a minor cold etc. so i might not be here much:yh_rotflcept to say get well soon:D

so how you feeling today?

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

FG Hospital

Post by Chezzie »

crap.:yh_rotfl

gimme meds

gimme love

gimme hot chocolate with ALL the trimmings

gimme slushy films and a extra large duvet

gimme peace
G#Gill

FG Hospital

Post by G#Gill »

Well OK, ........................... My mental state is a bit suspect right now, I have had a bloody awful cough since before Christmas, catarrh, and now I have had very uncomfortable heartburn for a couple of weeks, I cannot walk very far because of probably an arthritic back and hips, there must be something else I'm sure :wah: .................................... oh, and mega-stress, which keeps me from sleeping very well ................................what does anybody suggest ? A visit to the vet and putting down out of my misery ? :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Interesting thread Kaz ;) :)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;1157485 wrote: crap.:yh_rotfl

gimme meds

gimme love

gimme hot chocolate with ALL the trimmings

gimme slushy films and a extra large duvet

gimme peace

awwwwwwww:-4:-4:-4 send hubs out for some cheap easter eggs:D they get cheaper each year!:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Wow,,, makes a change someone taking notice of me hehehe

Well still feeling horrible with my leg,, could send u a pic if you like Kaz lol

Otherwise fine,, hopefully get all my ailments out of the way before my visit to Sunderland.
chonsigirl

FG Hospital

Post by chonsigirl »

My little old mouth is better from all the dentist's shots......:)
G#Gill

FG Hospital

Post by G#Gill »

((((((( Chezzie )))))))
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157494 wrote: Wow,,, makes a change someone taking notice of me hehehe

Well still feeling horrible with my leg,, could send u a pic if you like Kaz lol

Otherwise fine,, hopefully get all my ailments out of the way before my visit to Sunderland.

oh ewwwwwww a pic!!!..............ok then:D i hope you are fit and well when you come here,,, cos like i have already said before i make a terrible nurse:sneaky::yh_rotfl

whats actually up with ye leg anyway? or is it just from your back?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

chonsigirl;1157496 wrote: My little old mouth is better from all the dentist's shots......:)

Do you have a male dentist, is he good looking??? :yh_rotfl
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

chonsigirl;1157496 wrote: My little old mouth is better from all the dentist's shots......:)

oo dentist *cringe*:o glad your mouth is feeling better Chonsi:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157498 wrote: oh ewwwwwww a pic!!!..............ok then:D i hope you are fit and well when you come here,,, cos like i have already said before i make a terrible nurse:sneaky::yh_rotfl

whats actually up with ye leg anyway? or is it just from your back?

Skin infection, its red, hot and swollen, it looks yuk
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157504 wrote: Skin infection, its red, hot and swollen, it looks yuk

oh crappy:( keep an eye on it,, dont want it spreading further:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chonsigirl

FG Hospital

Post by chonsigirl »

shazzoom;1157499 wrote: Do you have a male dentist, is he good looking??? :yh_rotfl

Oh, the endodentist where I had the root canal last week, ghads, he is a hunk. Dr. Kildare with a drill. I can see why everyone goes to see him.

The dentist is a nice man, he knows my orthodontist, who knows me, so I can't get away with anything....."No candy, no soda, yadda yadda.....":wah:
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Just got your pic.... oooo it looks sore:(

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157510 wrote: Just got your pic.... oooo it looks sore:(

Its not a brill pic,, phone not that good but its best i can do. Yep its sore,, bed covers hurt when im in bed, hard to get comfy.
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157516 wrote: Its not a brill pic,, phone not that good but its best i can do. Yep its sore,, bed covers hurt when im in bed, hard to get comfy.

keep it out of the bed,,:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157520 wrote: keep it out of the bed,,:thinking:

it will get cold,, part of the problem is circulation, and i can hardly wear socks ,,, no win im afraid.
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

I'm getting two teeth pulled next Friday under general anesthetic, any words of advice?

yup, that is right.....not staying awake for that...while he plunges 7 needles into me and have to wait until they are popped out!:-5:-5

Had this done before, but that is when I was younger and stupid.......now I am so scared of the after.............

Yeah, yeah, he will give me pain pills, but but........god I am just such a suck!:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Odie;1157526 wrote: I'm getting two teeth pulled next Friday under general anesthetic, any words of advice?

yup, that is right.....not staying awake for that...while he plunges 7 needles into me and have to wait until they are popped out!:-5:-5

Had this done before, but that is when I was younger and stupid.......now I am so scared of the after.............

Yeah, yeah, he will give me pain pills, but but........god I am just such a suck!:-5:-5

Why general, ive had teeth taking out under local plus a wisdom one,, its no bother.
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

shazzoom;1157528 wrote: Why general, ive had teeth taking out under local plus a wisdom one,, its no bother.

I have had root canals done by needle to, and they were all 'hot teeth', which meant after the maximum of 7 freezing needles, the pain was still pounding.
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1157478 wrote: Shaz (Shazoom) suggested this so blame her not me:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

A place to come when you are not feeling well, got health complaints or maybe need a bit of advice?:D

Im normally disgustingly healthy except for maybe a minor cold etc. so i might not be here much:yh_rotflcept to say get well soon:D

so how you feeling today?

so which one is the doctor here?:sneaky:
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Who ever is feeling fit lol :yh_rotfl
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Odie;1157526 wrote: I'm getting two teeth pulled next Friday under general anesthetic, any words of advice?

oh i hate the dentist too:-5 i dont react that well to a general though,,, wake up sobbing:-2 its not the after that bothers me its getting the needles to numb,,, i just try to be brave and sweat a lot:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflonce the needle parts over im fine:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1157540 wrote: oh i hate the dentist too:-5 i dont react that well to a general though,,, wake up sobbing:-2 its not the after that bothers me its getting the needles to numb,,, i just try to be brave and sweat a lot:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflonce the needle parts over im fine:D

yeah, the after takes me down to such a low!

but those needles, ouch, and this is on my upper front.:-5:-5
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

shazzoom;1157533 wrote: Who ever is feeling fit lol :yh_rotfl

oh oh, that leaves you out!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Odie;1157545 wrote: oh oh, that leaves you out!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

So better put an advertisement out for some staff
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Odie;1157544 wrote: yeah, the after takes me down to such a low!

but those needles, ouch, and this is on my upper front.:-5:-5

oh stop it now you are making me cringe * shudder*:o

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Think im a vampire,,, dont mind looking at blood,, watched nurse take some of mine yesterday
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157557 wrote: Think im a vampire,,, dont mind looking at blood,, watched nurse take some of mine yesterday

well i dont mind the sight of blood but im not a vampire:rolleyes:do you have any tendencies to drink it though:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157561 wrote: well i dont mind the sight of blood but im not a vampire:rolleyes:do you have any tendencies to drink it though:sneaky:

Only when i cut my finger.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Tell u what i used to love eating,, im not an orange eater but i used to like blood oranges not seen them around for ages.
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

Actually had a bit of bother with my hands lately,,, well more one hand ,, and more the fingers ,,knuckle area,, so i have bought some Glucosamine and Chondroitin,,, any one used it before?? and did it help?:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

Are they supposed to help with joints Kaz? if they work let me know,, u can be the guinea pig :wah:
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157567 wrote: Are they supposed to help with joints Kaz? if they work let me know,, u can be the guinea pig :wah:

yep they are supposed to help with joints:D i have been caled many things but never a Guinea Pig:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157570 wrote: yep they are supposed to help with joints:D i have been caled many things but never a Guinea Pig:yh_rotfl

Used to have one as a pet,, not that i'm suggesting anything,, but it was lovely it looked after the rabbit when it went blind.
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

chonsigirl;1157509 wrote: Oh, the endodentist where I had the root canal last week, ghads, he is a hunk. Dr. Kildare with a drill. I can see why everyone goes to see him.

The dentist is a nice man, he knows my orthodontist, who knows me, so I can't get away with anything....."No candy, no soda, yadda yadda.....":wah:

aw they spoil all ye fun dont they:-5:yh_rotfl

shazzoom;1157571 wrote: Used to have one as a pet,, not that i'm suggesting anything,, but it was lovely it looked after the rabbit when it went blind.

how cute!:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

You Will have to tell Carol about this thread Kaz,,
kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1157581 wrote: You Will have to tell Carol about this thread Kaz,,

She wont come here ,, she dont like hospitals :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

FG Hospital

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1157582 wrote: She wont come here ,, she dont like hospitals :yh_rotfl

Lol tell her theres a hunk of a doctor here
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1157582 wrote: She wont come here ,, she dont like hospitals :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

meet the doctor on call today!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

CARLA

FG Hospital

Post by CARLA »

I'm not a Physician but have 3 in the family. All I can say is take every symptom serious if it continues for longer than 2 weeks see a Doctor. Persistent anything is cause for concern.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

CARLA;1157595 wrote: I'm not a Physician but have 3 in the family. All I can say is take every symptom serious if it continues for longer than 2 weeks see a Doctor. Persistent anything is cause for concern.

thats good advice Carla:) i usually wait for a while first to see if it sorts itself out,, and normally it does,,, but i agree, if it goes on too long then best to have it checked:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
CARLA

FG Hospital

Post by CARLA »

shazzoom, I hope you have seen a Doctor? skin infections are serious and need to be treated ASAP.

[QUOTE]Skin infection, its red, hot and swollen, it looks yuk[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

kazalala

FG Hospital

Post by kazalala »

CARLA;1157603 wrote: shazzoom, I hope you have seen a Doctor? skin infections are serious and need to be treated ASAP.

yes she has Carla:Dshe told me she has been given antibiotics:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1157595 wrote: I'm not a Physician but have 3 in the family. All I can say is take every symptom serious if it continues for longer than 2 weeks see a Doctor. Persistent anything is cause for concern.

Wonderful advice, I wish more would do this.

I usually go before 2 weeks pending on what it is.
fuzzywuzzy

FG Hospital

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's 3:53 am and I've just discovered my children have passed on Gastro to me:-5:o:(

About to take some buscapan, cause the cramping is agony.
CARLA

FG Hospital

Post by CARLA »

That's good to hear skin infection can get very nasty if not treated immediately.

[QUOTE]yes she has Carla she told me she has been given antibiotics

This body of our gives us all kinds of warnings that something isn't right pay attention to your body. If you know something isn't right stick with it till you get the correct diagnosis and proper treatment. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Nomad

FG Hospital

Post by Nomad »

chonsigirl;1157509 wrote: Oh, the endodentist where I had the root canal last week, ghads, he is a hunk. Dr. Kildare with a drill. I can see why everyone goes to see him.

Feeling better now I hope. Tooth stuff is the worst.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

FG Hospital

Post by Odie »

will he fly here?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “Health Wellness”