Just say 'yes' Jose

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Jose: I couldn't say 'no' to Utd | The Sun |Sport|Football

He is the worlds greatest football Manager in history (second to Fabio) in my humble opinion but frankly, I couldn't care less if he coud not direct traffic.

I just like looking at him :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by farmer giles »

the special one for the one with special needs ...how fitting :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

farmer giles;1166147 wrote: the special one for the one with special needs ...how fitting :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
The Special one can come and sort out my special needs any time he likes :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

He'll come back to Chelsea one day soon .You'll see. He loves us ;)
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166151 wrote: He'll come back to Chelsea one day soon .You'll see. He loves us ;) I was preying he would return to Chelsea. Phill just didn't have the same sex appeal..... :yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by farmer giles »

Snowfire;1166151 wrote: He'll come back to Chelsea one day soon .You'll see. He loves us ;)

spurs 1 chealsea 0 ...... he would not of loved that :sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

farmer giles;1166157 wrote: spurs 1 chealsea 0 ...... he would not of loved that :sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl No.... he was reported to have said ..... 'I aint bovvvered':yh_rotfl

By the way...... did they ever find Jose's Yorkshire Terrier that the police siezed? :thinking::thinking:
farmer giles

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1166159 wrote: No.... he was reported to have said ..... 'I aint bovvvered':yh_rotfl

By the way...... did they ever find Jose's Yorkshire Terrier that the police siezed? :thinking::thinking:

thats is no way to refer to john terry's mother in law :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

farmer giles;1166177 wrote: thats is no way to refer to john terry's mother in law :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl Yeah.... John Terry's mother :wah:

Apparently, Pedigree Chum have signed her up to promote dog food. :yh_rotfl
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

oscar;1166142 wrote: Jose: I couldn't say 'no' to Utd | The Sun |Sport|Football

:-2 I dont recall him being asked!

farmer giles;1166177 wrote: thats is no way to refer to john terry's mother in law :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflFunny. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166272 wrote: :-2 I dont recall him being asked!

Funny. :wah: Yes but Abbs..... he is 'The Special One'..... he doesn't need to be asked to lay claim :wah:

Besides, Bubbles the chimp could do a better job than Farty Fergie :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

I took this pic of him when he was over at Old Trafford.

Oh yea, We beat em, maybe that's why He looked so glum! :D

Attached files
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

oscar;1166274 wrote: Yes but Abbs..... he is 'The Special One'..... he doesn't need to be asked to lay claim :wah:

Besides, Bubbles the chimp could do a better job than Farty Fergie :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:Wash yer mouth out! :p
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166276 wrote: I took this pic of him when he was over at Old Trafford.

Thanks for the pic..... God, I could be so 'dirty' with that man. :-4
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166277 wrote: Wash yer mouth out! :p :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

abbey;1166276 wrote: I took this pic of him when he was over at Old Trafford.

Ah but that wasnt when he was with us though Abs. Fergie never beat Jose at Chelsea.

*snigger* :yh_rotfl

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166296 wrote: Ah but that wasnt when he was with us though Abs. Fergie never beat Jose at Chelsea.

*snigger* :yh_rotfl You tell her..... :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FARTY FERGIE :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1166300 wrote: You tell her..... :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FARTY FERGIE :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Well I dont want to stress the point too much if she 's been down the smoke. Its as much culture as a Manchester girl can take in one life time

"Taxi for Snowfire"

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166307 wrote: Well I dont want to stress the point too much if she 's been down the smoke. Its as much culture as a Manchester girl can take in one life time

"Taxi for Snowfire"

You see when you admire such a knob as Farty Fergie....The poor girl just doesn't know what real class is. I'm sure a few visits to 'Stamford Bridge' would make her see that she has been settling for the inferior.

TAXI FOR OSCAR :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166341 wrote: Your a mod.... your not allowed to show me your bum :yh_rotfl
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Before you can say yes, you have to be asked.
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

Bryn Mawr;1166409 wrote: Before you can say yes, you have to be asked.
It just shows the arrogance of the man, He has no class.
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166409 wrote: Before you can say yes, you have to be asked. He is 'The Special One'. He doesn't have to be asked. He gets 'The Calling' from above. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166412 wrote: It just shows the arrogance of the man, He has no class. He's got more class in one fingernail than Farty Fergie's got in his whole red faced body. :yh_rotfl
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

oscar;1166414 wrote: He's got more class in one fingernail than Farty Fergie's got in his whole red faced body. :yh_rotflHe never got the treble. ;)
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1166413 wrote: He is 'The Special One'. He doesn't have to be asked. He gets 'The Calling' from above. :wah:

When he is called he will go whether he's ready or not. As for the job, he needs to be asked.
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166419 wrote: When he is called he will go whether he's ready or not. As for the job, he needs to be asked. I'm willing to wager a pint of froth on him being asked very shortly :sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166416 wrote: He never got the treble. ;) Yes but then you only got it by fluke and luck :sneaky:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1166440 wrote: I'm willing to wager a pint of froth on him being asked very shortly :sneaky:

What do you mean by "very shortly"?
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166473 wrote: What do you mean by "very shortly"?
It is my belief that Farty Fergie will be sacked very soon. If not... he damn well should be. Ah...you may mock Bryn.

Are you sure it's not just a teensy weensy bit of jealousey of Mr Mourinho? :wah:

Attached files
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

:wah: You see Bryn, this is a Chelsky fan talking.

they believe that when a team hits a bit of bad luck the manager gets the sack. :rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166512 wrote: :wah: You see Bryn, this is a Chelsky fan talking.

they believe that when a team hits a bit of bad luck the manager gets the sack. :rolleyes:

BAD LUCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SO THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

abbey;1166512 wrote: :wah: You see Bryn, this is a Chelsky fan talking.

If this season is hitting a bit of bad luck for ManU then I imagine most teams would like to have bad luck every year.

Sack Fergie! Not this year nor the next
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166590 wrote: If this season is hitting a bit of bad luck for ManU then I imagine most teams would like to have bad luck every year.

Sack Fergie! Not this year nor the next It's not bad luck in many people's eyes. It's a sign that Fergie is past it and needs to go.

He may appear to be great to English fans because they are used to rubbish. Compare Fergie to the great Euro Managers and he's not even in their league. With more and more Euro managers coming our way.... Fergie's time is limited.
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1166715 wrote: It's not bad luck in many people's eyes. It's a sign that Fergie is past it and needs to go.

He may appear to be great to English fans because they are used to rubbish. Compare Fergie to the great Euro Managers and he's not even in their league. With more and more Euro managers coming our way.... Fergie's time is limited.

I dont agree at all. He'll go, yes. He'll retire.

I cant imagine why you think he would be sacked. Not by any stretch of the imagination. He's a God to Man U fans and they will show that when he retires. Maybe only Bobby Charlton or George Best is revered more

Why cant he be compared to other Eropean managers ? He is one of the greatest club manager there has ever been . Don't get me wrong It hurts to say that. I've been a Chelsea supporter for 45 years. No other manager has one more in the English game. 10 English titles (maybe no 11 this year) and 2 Champions League titles. Countless other records

It's a matter of conjecture as to who might be the greatest manager ever but I contend that "ol' misery bollox" is up there.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166742 wrote: I dont agree at all. He'll go, yes. He'll retire.

I cant imagine why you think he would be sacked. Not by any stretch of the imagination. He's a God to Man U fans and they will show that when he retires. Maybe only Bobby Charlton or George Best is revered more

Why cant he be compared to other Eropean managers ? He is one of the greatest club manager there has ever been . Don't get me wrong It hurts to say that. I've been a Chelsea supporter for 45 years. No other manager has one more in the English game. 10 English titles (maybe no 11 this year) and 2 Champions League titles. Countless other records

It's a matter of conjecture as to who might be the greatest manager ever but I contend that "ol' misery bollox" is up there. Stop it SF..... your ruining my fun of annoying Abbey and Bryn :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1166749 wrote: Stop it SF..... your ruining my fun of annoying Abbey and Bryn :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Its not 'ard wiv 'er Norvern antics. She needs a bit of sympaffy, her coming from up norf 'n' all. :sneaky:

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166766 wrote: Its not 'ard wiv 'er Norvern antics. She needs a bit of sympaffy, her coming from up norf 'n' all. :sneaky: Your Spot on there Mate. What with us being born Daaarrrrrn Sarrrrrffffff. I mean, poor Abbs hasn't even had the pleasure of watching a quality match at the great 'Seagulls'. Brighton and Home Albion. Some of the most thrilling matches i saw were the Seagulls v Gillingham. :yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Snowfire »

I went to Charlton years ago for a match and at one point I think I almost woke up :thinking:

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Snowfire;1166778 wrote: I went to Charlton years ago for a match and at one point I think I almost woke up :thinking:
I know the feeling.... I was at a Torquay Unt v Charlton Athletic match once. I turned to the other spectator and woke him up.

Charlton's manager has just bought a two seater car...... to take the fan home :yh_rotfl
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1166715 wrote: It's not bad luck in many people's eyes. It's a sign that Fergie is past it and needs to go.

He's won what is generally accepted to be the greatest league in the world six years out of the last nine, he's the current holder of the World Club Cup, the European Cup, the League Cup and the Community Shield and is well on track to retain them all and you reckon he's past it!

Which of your much vaunted Euro Managers can match his current tally - never mind past history?
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1166749 wrote: Stop it SF..... your ruining my fun of annoying Abbey and Bryn :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Me! I have a real cross to bear - I support Leicester City for my sins.
abbey

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by abbey »

Bryn Mawr;1166912 wrote: He's won what is generally accepted to be the greatest league in the world six years out of the last nine, he's the current holder of the World Club Cup, the European Cup, the League Cup and the Community Shield and is well on track to retain them all and you reckon he's past it!

Which of your much vaunted Euro Managers can match his current tally - never mind past history?
You're wasting your time Bryn, You can't reason with the unreasonable.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

abbey;1166917 wrote: You're wasting your time Bryn, You can't reason with the unreasonable.

Can't say as I'm a fan but you have to be about right - the Man done good, as they say, and deserves the credit.
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

abbey;1166917 wrote: You're wasting your time Bryn, You can't reason with the unreasonable. Me??? Unreasonable??? Never do you hear.

Besides, I'm telling Gordon about your trip :sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166915 wrote: Me! I have a real cross to bear - I support Leicester City for my sins. I actually used to be a fan of flatuence Fergie but his arrogance wore thin after a while.

Leicester City.....Who??? :sneaky::confused::confused:

The Worlds Greatest Manager.

Attached files
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Just say 'yes' Jose

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1166947 wrote: I actually used to be a fan of flatuence Fergie but his arrogance wore thin after a while.

Leicester City.....Who??? :sneaky::confused::confused:

The Worlds Greatest Manager.

I would have said Martin O'Neal but he's suffering at the mo :-(
Oscar Namechange

Just say 'yes' Jose

Bryn Mawr;1166955 wrote: I would have said Martin O'Neal but he's suffering at the mo :-( Suffering??? :yh_rotfl

If only this man would bring his talent to England? My absolute hero of footie.

YouTube - Roberto Baggio - Three Decades of Passion

(Except for THAT penalty).

Return to “General Chit Chat”