I had my derma filler and botox this morning....

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It hurts....................................................

ALOT

INFACT IT HURTS LIKE HELL:(:(:(:(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

If it shuts you up for 5 minutes, its money well spent.

You cant have some surgery done on your typing fingers can you ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1170554 wrote: If it shuts you up for 5 minutes, its money well spent.

You cant have some surgery done on your typing fingers can you ?:wah: No chance :yh_rotfl

It stings and burns..... not going back :(:( I lit a cigg when i came out and it fell out my mouth.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1170552 wrote: It hurts.................................................ALOT

INFACT IT HURTS LIKE HELL:(:(:(:(Told ya so. :p

Dont worry you'll see the benefit which makes it all worthwhile. :-6
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1170556 wrote: :wah: No chance :yh_rotfl

It stings and burns..... not going back :(:( I lit a cigg when i came out and it fell out my mouth.

Ouch. No pain no gain as they say you vain bugga:wah::wah::wah:

Now then about that ciggie, isnt that defeating the object as its a well known fact smoking ages your skin. You could at least wait on healing, yes I understand your in pain but its a pain you paid for.:D

Hope you feel better soon:-6
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1170722 wrote: Ouch. No pain no gain as they say you vain bugga:wah::wah::wah:

Now then about that ciggie, isnt that defeating the object as its a well known fact smoking ages your skin. You could at least wait on healing, yes I understand your in pain but its a pain you paid for.:D

Hope you feel better soon:-6 I paid £300 to dribble......... I can get that at the dentist for half the price :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1170715 wrote: Told ya so. :p

Dont worry you'll see the benefit which makes it all worthwhile. :-6 I think my fore-head has frozen :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1170724 wrote: I paid £300 to dribble......... I can get that at the dentist for half the price :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I have a toothache if it makes you feel better.;)
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1170725 wrote: I think my fore-head has frozen :yh_rotfl

How long before we get a pic?:sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1170728 wrote: How long before we get a pic?:sneaky: I hasten to point out that my avitar was taken just before the botox but i will post a pic of my lips when they get to this size.

Attached files
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1170730 wrote: I hasten to point out that my avitar was taken just before the botox but i will post a pic of my lips when they get to this size.

no wonder you dropped your fag :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
abbey

Post by abbey »

Chezzie;1170731 wrote: no wonder you dropped your fag :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
:yh_rotfl
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Maybe this will be Oscars new look when she runs for the local Labour election...Green hair in support of GB :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1170737 wrote: Maybe this will be Oscars new look when she runs for the local Labour election...Green hair in support of GB :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was thinking more of this look :yh_rotfl

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1170737 wrote: Maybe this will be Oscars new look when she runs for the local Labour election...Green hair in support of GB :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

BTW..... it's not Labour i'm standing for :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1170552 wrote: It hurts....................................................

ALOT

INFACT IT HURTS LIKE HELL:(:(:(:(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:yh_silent:yh_shame
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Oscar Namechange

Daniyal;1170770 wrote: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:yh_silent:yh_shame I'm not going back my friend...... it hurt too much :wah: And all those men in white coats frightened me as well :wah:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1170772 wrote: I'm not going back my friend...... it hurt too much :wah: And all those men in white coats frightened me as well :wah:

Thank you :yh_clap:yh_clap:yh_clap:guitarist:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

So it is all over & done with.

You should leave the ciggies where it fell,that will stop the need for more pain;)

Have a panadol & you will be fine.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Oscar Namechange

mrsK;1170840 wrote: So it is all over & done with.

You should leave the ciggies where it fell,that will stop the need for more pain;)

Have a panadol & you will be fine.:-6 Thankyou. It's just wearing off now. They do put a numbing cream on first but it was useless. :(
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

OUCH..!! I will keep my wrinkled face just the way it is after hearing this. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1170727 wrote: I have a toothache if it makes you feel better.;)

oh no, not you to...at least this one comes out in a few weeks.:(
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1170944 wrote: OUCH..!! I will keep my wrinkled face just the way it is after hearing this. ;)
I never imagined you with wrinkles :) The trouble with botox is that it doesn't work well if you already have wrinkles. The derma filler can fill them out but the botox is more preservation. I've been very lucky for my age and can honestly say i don't have any wrinkes as i've always hated being in the sun. I had just a deep line between my eyes that made me look as if i was frowning all the time. I never had it until i became a member of FG :yh_rotfl
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Actually I don't have many wrinkles lucky that way my mother is 80 and doesn't have a but a few so genetics has been kind to me. ;)

[QUOTE]I never imagined you with wrinkles The trouble with botox is that it doesn't work well if you already have wrinkles. The derma filler can fill them out but the botox is more preservation. I've been very lucky for my age and can honestly say i don't have any wrinkes as i've always hated being in the sun. I had just a deep line between my eyes that made me look as if i was frowning all the time. I never had it until i became a member of FG [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1171129 wrote: Actually I don't have many wrinkles lucky that way my mother is 80 and doesn't have a but a few so genetics has been kind to me. ;)
It must be in the genes. I think that applies in our family also. My mother never had wrinkles right up to the day she died but she hated the sun as well.
Odie

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1170944 wrote: OUCH..!! I will keep my wrinkled face just the way it is after hearing this. ;)

I have very few, nothing that Oil of Olay won't shrink!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1171134 wrote: It must be in the genes. I think that applies in our family also. My mother never had wrinkles right up to the day she died but she hated the sun as well.

Is that why you are a daily mail reader?

(note to self, no jokes that mention polyfilla or paper bags. )
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

gmc;1171383 wrote: Is that why you are a daily mail reader?

(note to self, no jokes that mention polyfilla or paper bags. ) Hey, we are up your way soon. :wah:
gmc

Post by gmc »

Peter Lake;1171388 wrote: Hey, we are up your way soon. :wah:

A frightening prospect for you-no doubt she will want to tour round where gordie boy grew up and went to school.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1171604 wrote: A frightening prospect for you-no doubt she will want to tour round where gordie boy grew up and went to school.

No i will not. Mr O needs a rest, mind you, I could always leave him and go off on my own..... nothing new there. Come near me and I'll set Mulder on you :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1171656 wrote: No i will not. Mr O needs a rest, mind you, I could always leave him and go off on my own..... nothing new there. Come near me and I'll set Mulder on you :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Funny name for a dog-mind you mine is called ozzy. daft name.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1171713 wrote: Funny name for a dog-mind you mine is called ozzy. daft name.
Ozzy???? I quite like that. Mulder is not a funny name for a dog. Nor is Scully :wah:

Mulder is pedigree and when he was registered with the Kennel Club he was registered as 'Jagen Agent Fox Mulder' :wah: I actually always call him 'Mouldy' which gets so strange looks when out.

MULDER

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1171713 wrote: Funny name for a dog-mind you mine is called ozzy. daft name. I actually have a fourth dog called Bertie but it'll be no surprise to you that he is in prison. We pay for his up-keep but are not allowed to visit him incase it distresses him. he's too vicious to re-home :-1
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1171737 wrote: Ozzy???? I quite like that. Mulder is not a funny name for a dog. Nor is Scully :wah:

Mulder is pedigree and when he was registered with the Kennel Club he was registered as 'Jagen Agent Fox Mulder' :wah: I actually always call him 'Mouldy' which gets so strange looks when out.

MULDER

Never get a pedigree-too many problems caused by inbreeding.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1171827 wrote: Never get a pedigree-too many problems caused by inbreeding. That's exactly what i said to my fathers son who's mother is my sister and my uncle's neice.

We.ve been lucky with the Ped's we've had and no health problems. Mulder had the hereditary eye tests done when he was a pup.

It's one of the Persian cats we have a lot of trouble with. She's always getting fluid on the lungs where she was born deformed with her nasal passages too far back. She also has barely no nose and no lips. We didn't breed her, she was rescue but I'd like to seethem out-lawed.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1171832 wrote: That's exactly what i said to my fathers son who's mother is my sister and my uncle's neice.

We.ve been lucky with the Ped's we've had and no health problems. Mulder had the hereditary eye tests done when he was a pup.

It's one of the Persian cats we have a lot of trouble with. She's always getting fluid on the lungs where she was born deformed with her nasal passages too far back. She also has barely no nose and no lips. We didn't breed her, she was rescue but I'd like to seethem out-lawed.

Maybe all the recent publicity and the withdrawal of sponsorship for crufts will change attitudes. Anyone who can chop bits off a dog just so they look "right " or kill pups because they have the wrong markings is very strange indeed imo.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

gmc;1171827 wrote: Never get a pedigree-too many problems caused by inbreeding.

It depends largely on the required standards for the breed, and the breed. In-breeding is not necessarily the problem.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1172169 wrote: Maybe all the recent publicity and the withdrawal of sponsorship for crufts will change attitudes. Anyone who can chop bits off a dog just so they look "right " or kill pups because they have the wrong markings is very strange indeed imo. Exactly... Many years ago, we took a 'Maine Coon' kitten because he was born deformed. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time. If we hadn't offered to rear him, they were going to smother him. People like that should be prosecuted.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Bill Sikes;1172171 wrote: It depends largely on the required standards for the breed, and the breed. In-breeding is not necessarily the problem.

There is imo something wrong with people who insist on having required standards for the breed in the first place. Have a look at what say boxers used to be like and how required standards have ended up with a deformed animal that can't breathe properly.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1172250 wrote: There is imo something wrong with people who insist on having required standards for the breed in the first place. Have a look at what say boxers used to be like and how required standards have ended up with a deformed animal that can't breathe properly. Mulders father won best of breed at Crufts 1998 and 1999 and his mother was runner up. probably because there were very few 'Parson terriers' around at the time. It's the really stupid breeds i object to such as the Bulldog who has to have surgery to give birth due to the heads being too big to pass down the birth canal.

How did me having my face done get round to the subject of deformed dogs?

gmc..... don't say a bloody word!!!! :wah:
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1172300 wrote: Mulders father won best of breed at Crufts 1998 and 1999 and his mother was runner up. probably because there were very few 'Parson terriers' around at the time. It's the really stupid breeds i object to such as the Bulldog who has to have surgery to give birth due to the heads being too big to pass down the birth canal.

How did me having my face done get round to the subject of deformed dogs?

gmc..... don't say a bloody word!!!! :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1172340 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Couldn't resist could you...... Sporran.

Return to “General Chit Chat”