Cat with wings??????

Discussions about your pets!
Victoria

Cat with wings??????

Post by Victoria »

I saw this today.

Take a look what do you think?

It doesnt seem as if the cat is in any pain but really it should be investigated dont you think?

:thinking:

Cat in China grows a pair of wings
Carolly

Cat with wings??????

Post by Carolly »

Victoria;1195493 wrote: I saw this today.

It doesnt seem as if the cat is in any pain but really it should be investigated dont you think?

Cat in China grows a pair of wingsOh fgs....wings....I dont think so whats wrong with these idiots and yes I agree Victoria this does need to be investigated and sorted.Still some may say......its only a cat and it looks pretty so does it matter:rolleyes::-5:-5:mad:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Cat in China grows a pair of wings If it had been Persian, i would have thought it fur matting but they say in the article this has happened before in China with cats.

I would love to see an x ray to see if there is bone under the fur. I'm not expert but i would be inclined to think it could be a bone mutation. Also they don't eat well enough in China to get all their vitimins etc.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Cat with wings??????

Post by Odie »

Cat in China grows a pair of wings

OH FOR GODS SAKE, GENETICS?

what the hell had mated with that poor cat!

and who made them?
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Odie;1195552 wrote: OH FOR GODS SAKE, GENETICS?

what the hell had mated with that poor cat!

and who made them? Where in that article does it say anything about what it has mated with?

If you read the article it says the following:'

"While some think the bony limbs may be a mutation of some kind — or even a Siamese twin growing inside the cat — others speculate it's a genetic change perhaps caused by chemicals ingested by the kitty's mother while she was pregnant."

The genetic change is likely to be some chemical the cat has eaten while scavaging processed food containing chemicals. Nothing about mating with something strange. Infact, what exactly could it mate with to give it wings? A flying Pegasus????? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Cat with wings??????

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1195494 wrote: Oh fgs....wings....I dont think so whats wrong with these idiots and yes I agree Victoria this does need to be investigated and sorted.Still some may say......its only a cat and it looks pretty so does it matter:rolleyes::-5:-5:mad:

it is unusual for sure even though they claim to have had a few.

what makes me wonder, what this cat mated with some other animal?

and who mated them?

just to weird for me.
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Odie;1195576 wrote: it is unusual for sure even though they claim to have had a few.

what makes me wonder, what this cat mated with some other animal?

and who mated them?

just to weird for me. So where in the article does it say that this cat has mated with something else? It doesn't.... It says, it is probably chemicals that the mother ingested while pregnant. I'm now wondering what sort of animal you think it's mated with? A flying bat maybe????? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

Cat with wings??????

Post by Sunshine »

I just hope they figure out what chemicals it ingested before people start eating it and growing wings too!!!!

Other animals as well. Do X Men begin with mutated cats?
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Sunshine;1195600 wrote: I just hope they figure out what chemicals it ingested before people start eating it and growing wings too!!!!

Other animals as well. Do X Men begin with mutated cats? :wah: I think this mutation has already happened with humans....... It's called Nomad :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

Cat with wings??????

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1195667 wrote: :wah: I think this mutation has already happened with humans....... It's called Nomad :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

He has wings? No wonder he is able to watch all of us. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Sunshine;1195668 wrote: He has wings? No wonder he is able to watch all of us. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yes and an ant eaters long snout for snooping on FG members in the night :wah:
Sunshine

Cat with wings??????

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1195671 wrote: Yes and an ant eaters long snout for snooping on FG members in the night :wah:

All I can say is Duct tape. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Best not be snooping under my covers at night!!!!!!!. *reminds self to lock doors and windows before bed*
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Sunshine;1195672 wrote: All I can say is Duct tape. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Best not be snooping under my covers at night!!!!!!!. *reminds self to lock doors and windows before bed* I believe Nomad has bred..... there are more than one of him :wah:
Sunshine

Cat with wings??????

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1195675 wrote: I believe Nomad has bred..... there are more than one of him :wah:

eeeeeeeeeeek :eek: How can you tell who they are? That reminds me, I need to check my security lights outside. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Don't take this personally Nomad. I'm sure you do have some normal days.
Oscar Namechange

Cat with wings??????

Sunshine;1195679 wrote: eeeeeeeeeeek :eek: How can you tell who they are? That reminds me, I need to check my security lights outside. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Don't take this personally Nomad. I'm sure you do have some normal days. Watch him Sunshine as he was even plotting my death with my husband in the middle of the night. You can see him in the dark as he's radio active after the accident in the nucleur reactor where he worked.
Sunshine

Cat with wings??????

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1195727 wrote: Watch him Sunshine as he was even plotting my death with my husband in the middle of the night. You can see him in the dark as he's radio active after the accident in the nucleur reactor where he worked.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I can see a new toy in the making. A glow in the dark Nomad figure. :yh_rotfl
Odie

Cat with wings??????

Post by Odie »

Woman Says Her Pet Looks like a "Cat Angel"

An elderly woman in the city of Xianyang recently discovered something disturbing about her cat. What appeared to be two small growths on the cat's back soon expanded into wings, according to the Huashang News. The online news site Ananova broke the report.

The owner of the tom cat, a woman identified as Granny Feng, says the wings make her pet look like a "cat angel." The fur-covered wings actually contain bones, and are about four inches in length. "At first, they were just two bumps, but they started to

Woman in China Has Cat That Sprouted Wings

grow quickly," said Feng. "But after a month there were two wings," she reported to the The Huashang News.

Why the cat sprouted "wings" is uncertain, but Chinese experts say that they are likely not wings at all, but rather a genetic mutation. Such mutations are fairly common in animals, but such extreme mutation is rare. The wings are incapable of flight, and they should not prevent the cat from living a normal, healthy life.

Granny Feng noticed the changes in her cat during a time when it was being "sexually harassed" by other local cats. "A month ago, many female cats in heat came to harass him, and then the wings started to grow," she said in the Ananova report. Whether or not the harassment directly cause the "wings" to grow is unknown. Like cancer and other genetic abnormalities in humans, such a mutation could be caused by physical or mental stress. It is possible that the mutated genes stayed dormant and were activated by the duress the cat was under when dealing with other cats.

As the news of the "winged cat" spread like wildfire across the Internet, many forum posters joked that at least the cat wouldn't need to be rescued from high up in a tree. Other people suggested that the cat should lay off the Red Bull.

Forum Posters?

that's us!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”