Advertisments

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
buttercup

Advertisments

Post by buttercup »

This is an ad for Ford KA. Near the beginning a small child is handed an ice lolly, the first time i seen it i thought it looked like a penis. I viewed the ad again and i still think thats what represents. Its just wrong.

Am i a pervert and it looks nothing like one or is that how it looks to you?

YouTube - New Ford KA ad
Lon

Advertisments

Post by Lon »

It looks like a banana to me.
Bill Sikes

Advertisments

Post by Bill Sikes »

buttercup;1197892 wrote: This is an ad for Ford KA. Near the beginning a small child is handed an ice lolly, the first time i seen it i thought it looked like a penis. I viewed the ad again and i still think thats what represents. Its just wrong.

Whether or not you are a pervert, or simply have a vividly colourful imagination, I wouldn't like to say. However, it looks like a banana to me.

Now, just relax. Take a deep breath. Exhale. Continue to relax and breath deeply. Prepare to report your first fleeting impression of what you see. Click on the below link:

http://tinyurl.com/2d3a7g

What is it that you think that you saw, in that first microsecond?
buttercup

Advertisments

Post by buttercup »

Ok i looked again on large screen and its definately a penis. Wonder if its all you males that see a banana and us girls a penis :wah:

C'mon girls get viewing.
buttercup

Advertisments

Post by buttercup »

Bill Sikes;1197898 wrote: [QUOTE=buttercup;1197892]This is an ad for Ford KA. Near the beginning a small child is handed an ice lolly, the first time i seen it i thought it looked like a penis. I viewed the ad again and i still think thats what represents. Its just wrong.

Am i a pervert and it looks nothing like one or is that how it looks to you?/QUOTE]

Whether or not you are a pervert, or simply have a vividly colourful imagination, I wouldn't like to say. However, it looks like a banana to me.

Now, just relax. Take a deep breath. Exhale. Continue to relax and breath deeply. Prepare to report your first fleeting impression of what you see. Click on the below link:

Banana Bunker: Prevent bruised bananas.

What is it that you think that you saw, in that first microsecond?

In the first microsecond after i clicked your link i couldent work out what it was, something plastic then i noticed it was a banana but its took a few seconds. I still dont think the child in my ad is being handed a banana and ive looked three times now :wah:
Vesuvius

Advertisments

Post by Vesuvius »

Maybe it was an ice lolly that had half melted??????
abbey

Advertisments

Post by abbey »

I see what you see butters! :wah:
Odie

Advertisments

Post by Odie »

buttercup;1197892 wrote: This is an ad for Ford KA. Near the beginning a small child is handed an ice lolly, the first time i seen it i thought it looked like a penis. I viewed the ad again and i still think thats what represents. Its just wrong.

YouTube - New Ford KA ad

viewed it 3x......its a banana.
Life is just to short for drama.
Betty Boop

Advertisments

Post by Betty Boop »

abbey;1197927 wrote: I see what you see butters! :wah:

So did I :wah:
along-for-the-ride

Advertisments

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Whatever it is, it wobbled.

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Advertisments

Post by Oscar Namechange »

If it was a penis then it has erectile problems and i don't want it.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Advertisments

Post by Rapunzel »

I always thought it was one of those corn dog things because it looks like she's holding on to a little stick and passing the stick to the child. The corn dog thingy is too top heavy for the stick which is why it wobbles.

It looks like the corn dog thingys that Mia and her grandmother eat in The Princess Diaries (I can't remember which one but my daughter could probably tell you). They hold little sticks to eat them. I'm not quite sure what corn dogs are but they look like hot dogs on sticks and coated with some kind of batter. Anyhow, that's what I always thought that child was eating. :D
Rapunzel

Advertisments

Post by Rapunzel »

Also, the background to the child is of a Japanese or Chinese food court in a Mall, so maybe the child (who looks Asian) is eating some kind of traditional dish?

Food for thought maybe? ;) :wah:
gmc

Advertisments

Post by gmc »

YouTube - New Ford KA ad

I think that says an awful lot about the way your mind works. I don't know if you are a pervert but you definitely have a strange way of looking at things.
Imladris

Advertisments

Post by Imladris »

I've never noticed that before!!

It does look a bit like a willy, but it's a Ka shaped lolly - sorry!!!

BTW Ford have ruined the Ka, used to be a nice quirky car but now it looks like all the other small cars.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Betty Boop

Advertisments

Post by Betty Boop »

Imladris;1198250 wrote: I've never noticed that before!!

It does look a bit like a willy, but it's a Ka shaped lolly - sorry!!!

BTW Ford have ruined the Ka, used to be a nice quirky car but now it looks like all the other small cars.

I really dislike the Ford Ka. :thinking: Maybe it's because they always seem to be driven by people that have no spacial awareness at all and really should not be on the roads.
mikeinie

Advertisments

Post by mikeinie »

I guess it depends on your point of reference. :wah:
Odie

Advertisments

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1198041 wrote: Whatever it is, it wobbled.

:D

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General TV Shows”