Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Possible heart attack, it just came out on the news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

chonsigirl;1209172 wrote: Possible heart attack, it just came out on the news. Gosh.... i do hope he's ok. He's an icon in Mr O's eyes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

Fancy that. I've a five month old bet that he'd not perform even one of his O2 concerts, it looks like I was quite right too.

How many concerts was he lined up to perform there? Fifty, was it? I bet they sold a whole stack of tickets.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209195 wrote: Fancy that. I've a five month old bet that he'd not perform even one of his O2 concerts, it looks like I was quite right too.

How many concerts was he lined up to perform there? Fifty, was it? I bet they sold a whole stack of tickets. Funny........ my first thought was that it was a get out of the O2 concerts. Then i thought 'No, what if it's true'?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1209172 wrote: Possible heart attack, it just came out on the news.

oh god, I hope he will be alright.
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209200 wrote: Funny........ my first thought was that it was a get out of the O2 concerts. Then i thought 'No, what if it's true'?

Why do you think they can't both be true?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Just heard on the radio that he died. No confirmation yet, but thats what is being reported.
Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1209214 wrote: Just heard on the radio that he died. No confirmation yet, but thats what is being reported.
I'm really hoping that is a joke.
spot

Post by spot »

YZGI;1209214 wrote: Just heard on the radio that he died. No confirmation yet, but thats what is being reported.

Maybe he did but it's the sensationalist outlets which are saying so, not any spokesman.

Clippings:

"This is it. I just want to say these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, when I say this is it, this is it"

"Michael Jackson could take home more than $50 million from his much-anticipated 50-show stand at London's O2 Arena."

Too many strenuous rehearsals, do you think?
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209217 wrote: maybe he did but it's the sensationalist outlets which are saying so, not any spokesman.

Clippings:

"this is it. I just want to say these will be my final show performances in london. This is it, when i say this is it, this is it"

"michael jackson could take home more than $50 million from his much-anticipated 50-show stand at london's o2 arena."

too many strenuous rehearsals, do you think? it's true...... It's on sky news

he's dead

oh dear god.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209220 wrote: it's true...... It's on sky news

he's dead

oh dear god.

what?

o m g.........I am stunned........

he was only 50...............
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209220 wrote: it's true...... It's on sky news

he's dead

oh dear god.

We're British, madam. Wait for the BBC.

How about this one then:Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour is approaching quickly and Jackson realizes he needs to be extremely fit to be able to perform 50 shows. He has decided to lend himself to Lou Ferrigno, a.k.a. The Incredibly Hulk, to help him buff up a bit. According to Ferrigno’s wife, he and Jackson have known each other for 15 years and have trained together before.

Jackson’s workout routines have been kept a secret. Ferrigno has been known to help many celebrities build muscle and there is no doubt he is working Jackson to the bone. By the time Brian Close was Michael Jackson's age he'd retired for a very good reason.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1209222 wrote: what?

o m g.........I am stunned........
It's true Odie. I've got Sky news live on and the Jackson family are on the way to the hospital but he is gone.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209224 wrote: It's true Odie. I've got Sky news live on and the Jackson family are on the way to the hospital but he is gone.

I know......I just heard........omg......he was a legend....he was only 50.:-1

R.I.P.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1209220 wrote: it's true...... It's on sky news he's dead oh dear god.

Oscar Namechange

spot;1209223 wrote: We're British, madam. Wait for the BBC.

How about this one then:Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour is approaching quickly and Jackson realizes he needs to be extremely fit to be able to perform 50 shows. He has decided to lend himself to Lou Ferrigno, a.k.a. The Incredibly Hulk, to help him buff up a bit. According to Ferrigno’s wife, he and Jackson have known each other for 15 years and have trained together before.

Jackson’s workout routines have been kept a secret. Ferrigno has been known to help many celebrities build muscle and there is no doubt he is working Jackson to the bone. By the time Brian Close was Michael Jackson's age he'd retired for a very good reason.
I'm sorry Spot but i can't debate the why's and wher-fore's. I'm having an Elvis flash back here.

This is so shocking and Mr O is in tears.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Bill Sikes;1209228 wrote:

agreed
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bill Sikes;1209228 wrote:
:wah:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

farmer giles;1209236 wrote: agreed

No disrespect to the chap, but he's (or was) just like anyone else. We all go. I sense a forthcoming mejafest, which will be disrespectful.
spot

Post by spot »

Bill Sikes;1209242 wrote: No disrespect to the chap, but he's (or was) just like anyone else. We all go. I sense a forthcoming mejafest, which will be disrespectful.

At least he'll not be bombing any more unarmed civilians on the Pakistan border.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209223 wrote: We're British, madam. Wait for the BBC.

. It's on the British BBC now.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1209246 wrote: It's on the British BBC now.

What? What's the non-British BBC?
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209246 wrote: It's on the British BBC now.

Well no, not any confirmation of how he is. I've got it playing in a window.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

someone on face book has said CNN say he is still alive .... not confirmed but if true its great publicity for his tour :thinking:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Well im watching BBC News and there just saying his in Hospital:confused:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1209251 wrote: someone on face book has said CNN say he is still alive .... not confirmed but if true its great publicity for his tour :thinking:

never believe people on forums!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I did hear he did die.:-1
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Odie;1209255 wrote: never believe people on forums!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

er i dont know wether to believe that :thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1209254 wrote: Well im watching BBC News and there just saying his in Hospital:confused:

Well the BBC are now saying that the last they knew, he was in a coma..... however, it's possible that they would not officially announce his death until all family members are there.

The LA times is reporting that he was pronounced dead this afternoon.
minks

Post by minks »

Odie;1209255 wrote: never believe people on forums!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ditto I just heard it here too he has passed on
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ive turned from the BBC to SKY and yes there confirming he has died.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1209264 wrote: Ive turned from the BBC to SKY and yes there confirming he has died.
Yes i got that.

Sick of people to joke on the thread already.
spot

Post by spot »

Carolly;1209264 wrote: Ive turned from the BBC to SKY and yes there confirming he has died.

Murdoch? Spit in the powercrazed bugger's eye. The BBC's what counts, not bloody Sky.

How about this bit?If you believe British tabloid reports, there are any number of alleged reasons why Michael Jackson's 50-date run at London's O2 Arena may or may not happen — he's too sick, too weak, he doesn't want to do that many shows. But on Wednesday, a legitimate, legal reason emerged that may force Jackson to rethink his intricately planned comeback.

As threatened last month, promoter AllGood Entertainment Inc. filed a $40 million lawsuit against Jackson claiming breach of contract and fraud in an attempt to stop Jackson from performing in London.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209267 wrote: Murdoch? Spit in the powercrazed bugger's eye. The BBC's what counts, not bloody Sky.

How about this bit?If you believe British tabloid reports, there are any number of alleged reasons why Michael Jackson's 50-date run at London's O2 Arena may or may not happen — he's too sick, too weak, he doesn't want to do that many shows. But on Wednesday, a legitimate, legal reason emerged that may force Jackson to rethink his intricately planned comeback.

As threatened last month, promoter AllGood Entertainment Inc. filed a $40 million lawsuit against Jackson claiming breach of contract and fraud in an attempt to stop Jackson from performing in London.
I read that also Spot but what are you suggesting? That this is some sick stage managed ruse to get him out of his obligations?
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

LA times and CBS just announced that he is dead.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

The Australia media are reporting his death (possibly a bit cautiously).

It might be nice to leave off the bad taste comments just for the moment. Michael Jackson may have had his faults but man, could he ever dance!!

Farah Fawcett has also died, and I think that one has been completely confirmed. Awesome in Charlie's Angels.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen;1209271 wrote: LA times and CBS just announced that he is dead.
Thankyou Kathy. Yes, the LA Times pronounced him dead this afternoon.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209269 wrote: I read that also Spot but what are you suggesting? That this is some sick stage managed ruse to get him out of his obligations?

I'm suggesting no such thing. TMZ and the LA Times stand by their claim, the BBC says it's had no such report.

And I've not seen any jokes in the thread so far, either.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209274 wrote: Thankyou Kathy. Yes, the LA Times pronounced him dead this afternoon.

The LA Times is medically qualified to do that??
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1209266 wrote: Sick of people to joke on the thread already.

Who? Where?
spot

Post by spot »

There we are. The BBC says it too now.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Just seen it here Michael Jackson has died - reports - AOL News
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1209291 wrote: [quote=spot]There we are. The BBC says it too now.Are they medically qualified?

They haven't pronounced him dead, Kathy, they've merely confirmed it. You don't need a medical qualification to report events, just the integrity to wait for official announcements.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209292 wrote: They haven't pronounced him dead, Kathy, they've merely confirmed it. You don't need a medical qualification to report events, just the integrity to wait for official announcements. Joke maybe the wrong word...... the one's who shugged earlier in the thread.

Weather he was to anyone's musical taste or not, a man has died and he has very young children and a family that will grieve him. I don't find that anything to shrug at. :-5
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am posting this because it is my favorite Michael Jackson song. Listen.

YouTube - Michael Jackson- Human Nature
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

along-for-the-ride;1209295 wrote: I am posting this because it is my favorite Michael Jackson song.

YouTube - Michael Jackson- Human Nature I think a few posters on here could do with listening to the words of 'Man in the Mirror'. :-5

Mr O is a huge fan and has seen him live. I think my fave track has to be 'Earth Song'.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209294 wrote: Joke maybe the wrong word...... the one's who shugged earlier in the thread.

Weather he was to anyone's musical taste or not, a man has died and he has very young children and a family that will grieve him. I don't find that anything to shrug at. :-5Don't look at me then, I didn't shrug.

along-for-the-ride;1209295 wrote: I am posting this because it is my favorite Michael Jackson song.They just played one of his tracks on the BBC News. Rocking Robin, if that's the right title.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1209298 wrote: Don't look at me then, I didn't shrug.

They just played one of his tracks on the BBC News. Rocking Robin, if that's the right title. I'm not looking you at you. It just shows up the true nature of some to shrug at the death of some-one. Not you Spot.

There are so many fantastic tracks of MJ..... where do you start?
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1209294 wrote: Joke maybe the wrong word...... the one's who shugged earlier in the thread.

Weather he was to anyone's musical taste or not, a man has died and he has very young children and a family that will grieve him. I don't find that anything to shrug at. :-5

I'm a shrugger too.

Another well respected lady also died today, one that had not been accused of molesting children nor behaving oddly at any time in her lifetime, yet her death has not brought so much interest.

Why should Jackson take so much precedence over Farrah Fawcett! :(
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Sorry but i kinda shrugged too, its not like i know him or was a fan so it means nothing to me. I'm not upset about Farrah Fawcett either, people die all the time, sure its a shame but i dont think a shrug is out of place if thats how you feel.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1209299 wrote: There are so many fantastic tracks of MJ..... where do you start?Take a guess at something for me. Do you suppose his financial estate will turn out to be in debt when it's all balanced up for distribution, or do you suppose he's left something?

Return to “General Chit Chat”