tips?

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
pink princess

tips?

Post by pink princess »

anyone got any good cleaning tips??

ways to get stains out of carpets, ways to clean glass, get watermarks out etc.....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
abbey

tips?

Post by abbey »

pink princess wrote: anyone got any good cleaning tips??

ways to get stains out of carpets, ways to clean glass, get watermarks out etc.....
Yep... if you can afford it, get a cleaning lady! ;)
pink princess

tips?

Post by pink princess »

sounds like a plan!!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
koan

tips?

Post by koan »

Vinegar in your cleaning solution for windows. Although I heard cola is fabulous too. Haven't tried it because I don't like to support the soft drink industry.

Buy a steam cleaner. They are actually pretty cheap. Just did our carpets and it came out black. Ug. Get one.

I've got a book for all this. If I can find where I packed it I'll be back.
smithy87

tips?

Post by smithy87 »

White vinegar is good for getting pollen stains off clothes (dilute and soak for 24hrs)

Diluted fabric softner is good for wiping your bathroom tiles down and keeping the grout white

When cleaning windows, use newspaper for a final wipe - it stops streaks
devist8me

tips?

Post by devist8me »

To save a bit, cut SOS pads in half when you need one. Its still big enough to get the job done and your box lasts twice as long.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy

Return to “Home Management”