Cruise

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
princessladedah

Cruise

Post by princessladedah »

Hey, we are going on a cruise!!!!!!!

I am getting married the first week in November, I really want your input here, we want to take a cruise to the US Virgin Islands, which cruise line do you prefer?
Odie

Cruise

Post by Odie »

congrats!:guitarist:guitarist

I've never been on a cruise, but someone here will help you!

oh and we will need pics!:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

Cruise

Post by Lon »

princessladedah;1227309 wrote: Hey, we are going on a cruise!!!!!!!

I am getting married the first week in November, I really want your input here, we want to take a cruise to the US Virgin Islands, which cruise line do you prefer?

One of the Windstar Ships without a doubt. Why? It's like having your own private yacht. There is less than one hundred people on most of the ships and it's elegant accommodations are very romantic for honeymooners. It' casual with open seating. You will also find a younger and more active passenger that on some of the huge liners. I have sailed 16 times on large and small ships and if I were on a honeymoon this would be my first choice.

Luxury Cruises - Luxurious Cruise Vacations - Caribbean, Greek Isles, Europe, Mediterranean, Panama Canal
Imladris

Cruise

Post by Imladris »

I've done a few cruises but most have been British based companies. However we did sail with Princess two years ago who were very good, also sailed the Caribbean with P&O who were also good.

I think if you choose a biggish company with plenty of choice you can't really go wrong.

It also depends on what you'd prefer - big busy ship or small intimate one. On the bigger ships you never seem to see the same people twice but on the small ones you could end up getting fed up of seeing the same people all the time!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “Travel Vacation”