Why the **** Do You Have A Kid?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

We know some people have no business being parents and this website is full of them. Why the ....?
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

This website as in Forum Garden? Why do you say that?

You have not provided a link to another site.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

No, "this website" as in what I thought I made a link to!

Here's the proper link: Click

I see what that sounded like but that's not what I meant at all.

ETA: I see what's happening. It's editing out the F word in the site's URL! The site is written out www.whythefucckdoyouhaveakid.com, just like that, except remove that extra "C" in the F word. Sorry for the confusion, I guess I tripped FG's censors.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

RedGlitter;1236318 wrote: No, "this website" as in what I thought I made a link to!

Here's the proper link: Click

I see what that sounded like but that's not what I meant at all.

ETA: I see what's happening. It's editing out the F word in the site's URL! The site is written out www.whythefucckdoyouhaveakid.com, just like that, except remove that extra "C" in the F word. Sorry for the confusion, I guess I tripped FG's censors.

funny sight, most of the pics are just taken out of context for satire but there are some that are like omfgwtf ya know.but if you are judging the goths, metelheads, or others because they look different, thats not right, but like the cow holding her baby by the ankle she needs serious help.
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:
Mariposa Traicionera

Post by Mariposa Traicionera »

I've seen that site before, and most of those pics are too much. I'm kinda partial to the kid covered with pads though, and to the naked pregnant couple pic because Mike Dirnt and his wife did a similar pic.:-4
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

These pics are so sad...what's even worse is that my 20yr old step-daughter could be all those pic combined. She is a disgusting person and a TERRIBLE mother...and she's got pics like this, but they are much more graphic. :-5:-5:-5
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

luciferjohn;1237641 wrote: funny sight, most of the pics are just taken out of context for satire but there are some that are like omfgwtf ya know.but if you are judging the goths, metelheads, or others because they look different, thats not right, but like the cow holding her baby by the ankle she needs serious help.

Wait a sec- it's bad to judge headbangers and goths because they look different but it's okay to call that heavy woman a cow? :confused:

I laughed at most until I got to the ones with guns. Like the baby teething on a pistol. That is NOT funny man. It's just not, ya know?

Return to “General Chit Chat”