Cracks me up!

flopstock

Cracks me up!

Post by flopstock »

Non geeks just close this and keep moving along to something interesting..:D

So, I'm upgrading my editorial system. We have this little processor machine... runs windows 98(original version - not patched for y2k). The support staff on the west coast decides they need to remote into this wire capture machine(good luck with that:p) and so I mosey on over .... maybe they could webex.... it's got explorer 4 - won't even load:yh_rotfl

This machine goes away in the upgrade process. Unfortunately, until the new process is functioning correctly, we need that critter grabbing the AP feed off the satellite on the roof. But their software on that machine can't be used in the new system- it's obsolete(has been for ages). They were hoping to finagle things as a stop gap measure... but they just cant get on it to play with it.

On the upside - I got a good laugh today....

....... now if only the word elements that we moved would open up when clicked on...

then I could go home for the night......:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Cracks me up!

Post by CARLA »

I feel your pain you may be there for 2 days before the document opens. Time to put the girl down. 98 original version, explorer 4 man that goes way back. Yikes I can't even remember what 98 looks like. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Computers Internet”